Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. (3964 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? / 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok guys...sometime last year I met this girl whom I would like to call 'Yemi'.Yemi was a colleague of mine back then...I liked her,so I got her number from a friend of hers and decided to give her a call.I introduced myself and after a brief talk she was like 'ok...' (you kow how you girls can like to form now).

At that point I knew I couldn't flow with this babe...anyways i kept on persisting just cos i liked her...so I followed up with some sweet text messages *u know now*8-)...to cut the long story short I got tired or her fronting

fortunately or unfortunately I met this other girl who really got me going.As time went on 'Yemi' began to realise I was really smart and she developed a crush on me.She did all she could but I Just didn't pay her any attention...She thought i still liked her but the truth was- I HAD MOVED ON.Now she really thinks she has all it takes to get me back but its too late...

I'm sorry to say this but this is the same situation most girls find themselves.A guy with a sincere and honest heart walks up to you and expresses his feelings... and what do you do...? You turn him down only to return later promising him heaven on earth only if he can come back to you...

Any witness in the house please?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by yorex2011: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by thiagocrush: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Daughterzion(f): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
well but what if i didnt really like the guy?
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by sinaj(f): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
M nt a Witness sad

I worship in Deeper life church

5 Likes

Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by evanscheck(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ogbeni, yemi has seen ur future from a babalawo and she is coming for it... grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by JustChris: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thecholeric:
Ok guys...sometime last year I met this girl whom I would like to call 'Yemi'.Yemi was a colleague of mine back then...I liked her,so I got her number from a friend of hers and decided to give her a call.I introduced myself and after a brief talk she was like 'ok...' (you kow how you girls can like to form now).

At that point I knew I couldn't flow with this babe...anyways i kept on persisting just cos i liked her...so I followed up with some sweet text messages *u know now*8-)...to cut the long story short I got tired or her fronting

fortunately or unfortunately I met this other girl who really got me going.As time went on 'Yemi' began to realise I was really smart and she developed a crush on me.She did all she could but I Just didn't pay her any attention...She thought i still liked her but the truth was- I HAD MOVED ON.Now she really thinks she has all it takes to get me back but its too late...

I'm sorry to say this but this is the same situation most girls find themselves.A guy with a sincere and honest heart walks up to you and expresses his feelings... and what do you do...? You turn him down only to return later promising him heaven on earth only if he can come back to you...

Any witness in the house please?

Yea Exactly but lemme give you small expo,
One day she'll also move on from you and then as nature will have it,You'll fall for her and you'll want to try your luck again.
Advice: Lash am even if say na once, then continue with the present chick incase of future advancements.

Thank me later

11 Likes

Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Fraih(f): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Op, nice! We just watched that movie here. Yvvone Nelson is actually Yemi smiley

2 Likes

Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmm...thought of giving you a reply...buh checkd ur profile.thats a nice smile u've got there...just saying.
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmm...abi o...its not a small something...hope the babalawo also told her she won't be a part of that future.
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good for you.
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Then why won't you just let him be after he must have moved on?
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Fraih(f): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Are you new here? quote the particular person you are replying.
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok...the girl wiv the nice smile
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by AyamBlaze: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Daughterzion:
What is this one saying? U no sabi read ni, abi u just wan form e-baddo? angry
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
My guy abeg help me tell am oo
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Stanleyafam(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
I'm a witness o....had this babe, she never calls, no txt, no visit I ws always complaining, she only calls when she needs money...till my head come repair..i moved, only for her to come bck to start apologising..i jst tell her byeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol...'till my head come repair'...some girls just need to be served the harsh treatment once in a while.
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol...'till my head come repair'..some girls just need to be served the harsh treatment once in a while.
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Kayoski(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thecholeric:
Lol...'till my head come repair'..some girls just need to be served the harsh treatment once in a while.
we got ur point the first time ..why post it twice?
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by yemstok(m): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Don't mind her o.p

That's how one girl was playing hard to get for me. I did all I could to get her but she wouldn't give in. I got tired of her and moved on. Now that I'm in a beautiful relationship, she's crushing. me I have sisterzoned her sha.

whenever she chats with me, i'm always like "Hi sis" she'd get angry and would tell me not to call her "sis" then I'd be like "sup"

Dunno why some girls are like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by africandictator(m): 1:14am On Feb 08, 2016
op please what is crush?
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 6:24am On Feb 08, 2016
Lol...i really don't understand the rationale behind that...it's not as if they don't like the guy...they'll beĀ“forming wat i don't understand.
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Walexsammy(m): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Daughterzion:
Then no need coming back
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Kriszzy01: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Forgive me op if am too blunt but ur game is wack. Y didn't u get her no. Ur self. Sending her "sweet" texts just after one call? Ur lucky anyway. Goodluck.
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2016
well bro its a good thin u moved on she wasnt realy urs but if u guys were meant to b u would b suprize to see urself falling fr her again..
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2016
Daughterzion:

Then don't come back promising him goodies when he has moved on.
Stick to your unlikeness...

1 Like

Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by AnaCheks(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Fraih:
Op, nice! We just watched that movie here. Yvvone Nelson is actually Yemi smiley
........ wooow, see beauty undefiled..Fraih
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Trust me I had my reasons for doing that...getting her no myself would have only made matters worse.
Re: When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. by Thecholeric(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Just maybe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Shocking Sexual Traditions From Around The World (no 5 Will Shock You) / Berlynn / How True Is This About Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.