Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Generator That Uses Water ? ( Pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Generator That Uses Water ? ( Pictures) (1543 Views)

LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / Green Snake Found Under The Generator / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Generator That Uses Water ? ( Pictures) by iwuemma(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Who would believe that a Nigerian would develop this?

Who would believe that one day That this puzzle would be solved?

Who would believe that one day, we will use Water for Generators?

Yea Emeka Nelson have Solved that Puzzle.
A Nigerian, from Nsukka, Enugu State.

He is not a Criminal but A Nigerian.

Let the President know that Nigerians ain't Criminals but Innovative and Brilliant people.

Check more details from source:
http://emabounty..com.ng/2016/02/emekus-is-nigerian-not-criminal.html?m=1

Re: The Generator That Uses Water ? ( Pictures) by ernecy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wow like seriously, water

1 Like

Re: The Generator That Uses Water ? ( Pictures) by iwuemma(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
ernecy:
Wow like seriously, water

Yea!

He did It...
Re: The Generator That Uses Water ? ( Pictures) by ernecy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
iwuemma:

Yea!

He did It...
I reside in 9th Mile, and I will love to see this invention

1 Like

Re: The Generator That Uses Water ? ( Pictures) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
iwuemma:
Who would believe that a Nigerian would develop this?

Who would believe that one day That this puzzle would be solved?

Who would believe that one day, we will use Water for Generators?

Yea Emeka Nelson have Solved that Puzzle.
A Nigerian, from Nsukka, Enugu State.

He is not a Criminal but A Nigerian.

Let the President know that Nigerians ain't Criminals but Innovative and Brilliant people.

Check more details from source:
http://emabounty..com.ng/2016/02/emekus-is-nigerian-not-criminal.html?m=1

U wan further crash our economy and make water a scarce? Is it water inform of steam cos I don't see just water having embedded energy to drive any machine xcept in form of steam though I stand to be corrected.

(1) (Reply)

Farmer Shocked As Sow Gives Birth To Piglet That Looks Like A Chimpanzee / Weekend Goals / UK Asks Amazon And Ebay To Stop Selling ‘prison Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.