Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Investment/enterpreneurship Club - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment/enterpreneurship Club (1993 Views)

Cris Emerald Comm International Enterpreneurship Training Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment/enterpreneurship Club by sichri(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
The aim of this tread is to bring ideas, mentors and potential investors/entrepreneurs together with a view to creating jobs, reducing poverty and creating wealth.
This has become necessary because we have observed that a lot of people have funds but lacked the right investment idea(s) while others have investment information but no funds. Therefore, we want to bring everyone under one roof basically to share investment information and we believe that new partnerships can also be forged in the process.
However, every information or personality should be independently verified before taking any action.
Good people, get the ideas rolling in. Mentors are encouraged to volunteer. Let's make Africa great.

1 Like

Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
I have a tech startup (newly established). Investors needed! Interested? Call 07064812310
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
God bless you for creating this thread!
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by kensandrea: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
sichri:
Dear Nairalanders,
The aim of this tread is to bring ideas, mentors and potential investors/entrepreneurs together with a view to creating jobs, reducing poverty and creating wealth.
This has become necessary because we have observed that a lot of people have funds but lacked the right investment idea(s) while others have investment information but no funds. Therefore, we want to bring everyone under one roof basically to share investment information and we believe that new partnerships can also be forged in the process.
However, every information or personality should be independently verified before taking any action.
Good people, get the ideas rolling in. Mentors are encouraged to volunteer. Let's make Africa great.

i love this thread i have being trying to get this message across to so many... there are very few pple in this country with the kind of your thinking @ OP most Nigerians have the Problem of trust issues... and have the problem of letting themselves out their shells... they FILL THEY CAN DO IT ALONE... VERY BAD
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by kensandrea: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Maxmmanuel:
I have a tech startup (newly established). Investors needed! Interested? Call 07064812310

wat is your Tech Startup All about and Wat are your Drafted Plan Concerning ROI

how big is Your Running Capital please explain them to me....
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by kensandrea: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
kensandrea:

wat is your Tech Startup All about and Wat are your Drafted Plan Concerning ROI

how big is Your Running Capital please explain them to me....

or Email them to me FCITE1@GMAIL.COM
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
I've sent you a complete and detailed information about the startup via email @kensandrea. You can go check it out.
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Hhansome(m): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Maxmmanuel:
I've sent you a complete and detailed information about the startup via email @kensandrea. You can go check it out.
Send here too.
Goodluckdenez@gmail.com
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 12:44am On Feb 09, 2016
@Hhansome. I've just sent it to your email address. You can go check it out. Cheers!
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Hhansome(m): 1:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Maxmmanuel:
@Hhansome. I've just sent it to your email address. You can go check it out. Cheers!
Received.
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Flexherbal(m): 4:59am On Feb 09, 2016
A good post!
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Pesuzok(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Maxmmanuel:

How much investment are you looking at?
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Pesuzok:

How much investment are you looking at?
About 850,000 naira with an ROI of about 1.2 million naira in a year time
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by kensandrea: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
take alook ast how many people have posted here...

yet you would always here pple scream about Lack of Basic Infrastructure...

i really cant Understand Nigerians and their Self issues ooo...

please we would appreciate a Good idea... being posted... here

Never the less an idea just poped up how do you guys see an Idea and Investor Forum being established where investors and Idea Developers can interact freely without any intrusion or form of negativity

the Forum or conference would well and Scrutinized against Security breach and fraudulent Attack... hence Every Member would Register with Clear Identification of them self before being approved...

guys lets here your suggestion... a lot of people are looking to buy ideas and some really have great ideas without any support...

so wat are your contributions
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
kensandrea:
take alook ast how many people have posted here...

yet you would always here pple scream about Lack of Basic Infrastructure...

i really cant Understand Nigerians and their Self issues ooo...

please we would appreciate a Good idea... being posted... here

Never the less an idea just poped up how do you guys see an Idea and Investor Forum being established where investors and Idea Developers can interact freely without any intrusion or form of negativity

the Forum or conference would well and Scrutinized against Security breach and fraudulent Attack... hence Every Member would Register with Clear Identification of them self before being approved...

guys lets here your suggestion... a lot of people are looking to buy ideas and some really have great ideas without any support...

so wat are your contributions
If you are interested, my team would be glad to create that kind of platform.
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by kensandrea: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Maxmmanuel:

If you are interested, my team would be glad to create that kind of platform.

hmm that's great.... is your team creating the platform as a form of investment to the platform or as form of a service....
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by kensandrea: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Maxmmanuel:

About 850,000 naira with an ROI of about 1.2 million naira in a year time

i did sent you a mail.
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
kensandrea:

i did sent you a mail.
OK! Recieved!
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
kensandrea:

hmm that's great.... is your team creating the platform as a form of investment to the platform or as form of a service....
It would be as a form of investment to the platform!
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by kensandrea: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Maxmmanuel:

that would be great

can you drop your number i would chat you on whats app am in work now...
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
kensandrea:

that would be great

can you drop your number i would chat you on whats app am in work now...
Sorry, unfortunately I don't use whatsapp. You can call me via 07064812310 or send a mail to cyprianemmanuel77@gmail.com
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Dgrea8t(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Now, it's my turn to contribute and solve a problem. If you want to invest and get 30 percent per month, with an option of withdrawing all your money at once into your bank account, then I'll advice you join mmmglobal. We have about 140million investors. Type mmmglobal. You can type mmmglobal February 9 2016 on YouTube. You don't have to invite people. You can contact me. I'm not always online. I'm one of the ambassadors in Nigeria.
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by sichri(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Thanks @kensandrea, @Maxmmanuel. That's the spirit! No one ever succeeds alone. We need to share ideas through collaboration, mentorship & partnership.
Let's be open minded & together we will definitely achieve more.
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
sichri:
Thanks @kensandrea, @Maxmmanuel. That's the spirit! No one ever succeeds alone. We need to share ideas through collaboration, mentorship & partnership.
True! My vision for this thread: to be the thread on Nairaland where empowerement, inspiration and closed deals breeds!
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by kensandrea: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
sichri:

yea Investment in Nigeria Is what i Encourage Investment and trying to Build our Country is what i believe.....

People i am telling you Nigeria is a Well of Gold All we need is To open our Minds Eyes and You would see it... Every Undeveloped State is An Avenue Of Money Making... but the major problem is collaboration...team work... and Trust Issues... Insecurities of our Own Self... and very sterning character of GREED without NEED

1 Like

Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by kensandrea: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Maxmmanuel:

So how Do you Go about it..... do you create the plan or create it... and we know were it hits
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
kensandrea:

So how Do you Go about it..... do you create the plan or create it... and we know were it hits
Send a mail to cyprianemmanuel77@gmail.com on how you want it to look like!
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by kensandrea: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Maxmmanuel:

Send a mail to cyprianemmanuel77@gmail.com on how you want it to look like!

ok i just replied your mail so you could Goback
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
kensandrea:

ok i just replied your mail so you could Go back
OK!
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by ilelabosinmioko: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is a good move. It,s right time we nigerians get over our weaknesses and start doing things the right way. Am interested please furnish me with details aafolorunsho@gmail.com
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Maxmmanuel(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
ilelabosinmioko:
This is a good move. It,s right time we nigerians get over our weaknesses and start doing things the right way. Am interested please furnish me with details aafolorunsho@gmail.com
You are welcome @folorunsho!
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by amdman: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Looking to invest in Ecommerce?

We are a growing ecommerce focused organisation seeking funding for our expansion plans. Ecommerce is the next big thing in Nigeria! In 2015, we processed over 16,000 orders (records available) and are poised to do just over double of that this year. If this is something you would like to invest in, pls PM me, drop your contact or reach us on 08159155223.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Clean Uk Used Acer Aspire One mini ZG5 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / Having 450k In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed / How Lucrative Is Battery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.