Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium (22342 Views)

Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed / Move To Reconclile Shiites And The Nigerian Army Underway (letter). / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by BeardedMeat(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Obiagelli:

So how exactly your gej treat any of those criminal group? Boko haram, Fulani heardmen, Shiite, Ombatshe and others
I thought that was why you brought in the messiah?

5 Likes

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by ernecy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:

noise

GEJ till 2019 or you die crew

Buhari will rule you for the next 8 years ooo

Get ready
bros!!! Tackle the argument, dont change the subject. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by omojane91(f): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:

noise

Get ready
U must be a die hard fan of Buhari or An APC zombie... The gods of the land and God of heaven will never allow such. I believe u know what your so called president called you recently? He tagged you a criminal. For more information, check your twitter and see the #NigeriansAreNotCriminals then you will know how to support him blindly the more.
#apczombie #blindsupporteroflies

4 Likes

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by Blaizeless: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:

noise

Get ready

Mad cow is on the loose again o.
I dont just get what Buhari and his APC kinsmen are upto . They are blood sucking murderers.

The Daura president have been like that ever since he was created and now seem to be worse hence people like Tinubu, Lai, Amaechi, Okorocha and Co sold their birth rite to him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by Wealthy15(f): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
It is as simple as ABC,Buhari is not a Nigerian believe it or not; he is from Niger republic and all fulanis herdsmen are from there too,that is the main reason they are tormenting Nigerians,raping their women and at the same time killing and robbing and buhari is not doing anything about it.You don't expect Him to hurt or kill his own people do you?buhari's agenda is to purnish them because Nigerians don't know their rights and are not ready to fight for it.so Nigeria will always suffer in the hands of the fulanis and very soon they will force Nigeria into a pure Muslim state because they are already taking over all the Kingdoms with brain farmers are now scared to go to their farms,they have chase most farmers from their farmlands.

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by Mrjo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
INTROVERT:
ur childishness is second to none.
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by PastorOla1: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
EVEN IF U ARE FROM MOON, UR WRTEUP SHOWS YOU ARE CONFUSED, YOU LACK DEPT ON THE SUBJECT MATTER THAT YOU WROTE ON, WE KNOW PMB VERY WELL SO PLEASE STOP SPREADING HALF BAKED GOSPEL ON THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY. WE ARE READY TO MOVE FORWARD LEAVING PEOPLE LIKE YOU BEHIND.
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by 100Cents: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
LordAdam:
Because PMB is a partisan bigot.

He is a Fulani and would do nothing. He is also a Sunni muslim, and sees the Shiites as infidels. I have not forgotten how he was against GEJ militarily responding against Boko Haram. If GEJ had not started this war, he wouldn't have started it himself.

He changed tune from "any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North" to "I will crush Boko Haram in 3 months" because of his greed for the presidency. Little wonder why 9 months on he has not defeated BH and is letting the Fulani herdsmen continue on their killing spree.

PMB has nothing to offer Nigerians. All those who voted him did so because they hated GEJ not because they wanted a better Nigeria.

-Lord

Guy, i have Toma, Ponche, Red Label and Night train. Just come and take any..

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by LordAdam: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
100Cents:

Guy, i have Toma, Ponche, Red Label and Night train. Just come and take any..

Chairman, thank you for your offer!

Have a pleasant night rest.

-Lord
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by vislabraye(m): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2016
Aspireahead:
Wait..how do people rear cows in developed climes? i guess they don't move it from one place to the other leaving a trail of destroyed crops, burned houses and unidentifiable corpses...why don't we just copy that system and apply it here. If you have ever lived in the North-Central you will truly understand the import of the Fulani's stubbornness.

As regards why PMB has reacted differently, i can only tie it down to human nature. we all would take sides with our kin(in most cases) before asking who is wrong. Buhari might be the president but he is still a human and still prone to bias...and he seems not to care...i guess because of the bevy of supporters drumming and cheering all his actions.

In essence, he's a bigot. That's cool. If I were Fulani, I wouldn't be this bigoted.

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by fabre4: 12:56am On Feb 08, 2016
when you have been wike'd you become wicked- Ben Bruce

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by Jerryike12(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2016
He is of Fulani blood

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by changingtimes(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2016
Can any group of people form a government out of the IRANIAN government?
does the FULANI form government out of the NIGERIAN government ?
But the SHIITE since their inception in the early 80s claimed that they are a government of theirselve, of which this is a threat to any existing nation on earth including IRAN their mentor.
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by gbagagbogo(m): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2016
it is not a news that pmb is very bias. God help us. this is not the change we were anticipating

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by LastProphet: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:
Because PMB is a partisan bigot.

He is a Fulani and would do nothing. He is also a Sunni muslim, and sees the Shiites as infidels. I have not forgotten how he was against GEJ militarily responding against Boko Haram. If GEJ had not started this war, he wouldn't have started it himself.

He changed tune from "any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North" to "I will crush Boko Haram in 3 months" because of his greed for the presidency. Little wonder why 9 months on he has not defeated BH and is letting the Fulani herdsmen continue on their killing spree.

PMB has nothing to offer Nigerians. All those who voted him did so because they hated GEJ not because they wanted a better Nigeria.

-Lord

typical manner of speaking of one known tribe, always talking about being hated without realising that love and admiration must be earned. their movies full of the hate narrative, all their psyche is about hate. your beloved gej shared money for ammunition and sent young soldiers to their grave and yet this oddly inspires love in you? the whole east got no single federal road under your beloved but yet it inspires love in you? no wonder you need your own country - a country of smart-by-half moroooons
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by phranseeqz(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Bigprozzie:

noise

Get ready

To be candid, I appreciate your analysis. However, am dismayed by those who refuse assimilating your comments and possibly challenge your views but rather attack your person. That's dumb.
Thumbs up.
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by slevin1(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2016
What some of you do not realise is that these guys are on on a vengeance trip. Under PMB, the islamization of Nigeria has slowly kicked off. And in the west, the islamization of the world is in play. First, they got to secure the lands under their religion.
Next, they wage an all out war on the lands not under their religion.
It's a slow but effective process so far. History tells us so. And history is violent.

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by princejenks(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2016
If you critically look at all the negative tendencies PMB has been accused of prior to elections,you'll realize they have all been manifested in his presidency. We never really learn from history,besides our electoral process isn't very rigorous;check out the american electoral process where candidates are intensely grilled and their ideologies and understanding of issues are brought to the fore well before the polls unlike wot we're having here

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by ekwuzzy17(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2016
what do u think they expect from dere fulani broda blood is thicker than water.
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by Laid2001: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2016
@Op, there are fundamental differences between the Fulani herds men menace and the Shia issue and hence the difference in approach in the way they are handled.

1. PMB have handle these two cases exactly the same way GEJ handled them!. Don't you think there must have been a reason for that?
2. The Shia dared the government by making an organized blockade of the COAS, no Fulani herds men have got such boldness yet and hence have not willingly lend themselves to the massacre that befell the Shia!
3. Fulani herds men fights fellow citizen and not government establishment or government functionaries directly. They clash with settlers when their cattle eats the farmers crops.
4. The Fulani herdsmen have no address, just like the militants of the ND and the robbers and kidnappers of the SE and Ritualist of the SW have no address, hence no specific location to go catch them! Unlike Shia that is an organization with an address.
5. Government is using the same tactics it uses against those criminals like crude stealing militants, kidnappers, ritualists, and cattle rustlers and violent herdsmen while adopting a more frontal and direct approach for those organized lawless group as Shias.

If you have the corporate headquarters address of the violent Fulani herdsmen, you should please submit same to the police and you will see that they will be dealt with same way as the Shia.
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by LordAdam: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2016
LastProphet:

typical manner of speaking of one known tribe, always talking about being hated without realising that love and admiration must be earned. their movies full of the hate narrative, all their psyche is about hate. your beloved gej shared money for ammunition and sent young soldiers to their grave and yet this oddly inspires love in you? the whole east got no single federal road under your beloved but yet it inspires love in you? no wonder you need your own country - a country of smart-by-half moroooons

I'm not from the SE. GEJ shared money meant for arms, yet he was winning war against BH. The same BH that weren't in Dalori in his tenure, burnt children in Dalori when he left, only for your fake mistake President Buhari to call burnt children an embarrassment to his government. After saying that he will destroy BH in 3 months, how many months after are we now.

GEJ constructed more roads than any president in history--Fashola confirmed that. I will stand with GEJ even if I am the last man standing. PMB called you and your family criminals. He said he had defeated BH when APC senator from Bornu confirmed that half of bornu is under BH. Lai said that your stupid self misinterpreted PMB campaign, effectively saying that you were scammed.

The illiterate buffoon said that he is a man of integrity and that he is slow not to make mistake, yet he submitted a heavily flawed budget of yams worth $30b without going through it. When he found it was a mistake, he directed his special assistant to steal the budget. After that, he re-submitted another waste of money and said it is budget mafia that is at fault.

After ridiculing diezani, PMB said they have no evidence against her. Lassa fever has killed over 100 people in 3 months. Ebola killed only 20 people when it killed 11,000 in the whole of west africa. And the FG is blaming state governors.

Yet you are supporting the kunu sipping idiot. SCAMMED FOOL.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by orisa37: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Good writeup and good questions. God Himself is watching Buhari s aims and schemes on these things.

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by prettyboi1(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:

We all know of GEJ's exploits against BH. Have you forgotten the "Never Again" tag?

About the Fulani herdsmen, it was only under PMB that they were designated as one of the world's deadliest terror groups. Till now, PMB has done nothing. If GEJ had pursued any military action against them, the Northerners would have been screaming foul. Now that PMB has a legit reason to do something about it, why has he not done anything?

About the Shiites, in June 2014 when the military killed shiites, there were conflicting reports. Some said soldiers and the sect exchanged gun fire, some said they did not. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/165579-update-sheikh-zakzakys-son-10-others-killed-in-nigerian-troops-shiite-muslims-clash.html In any case, only about 10 people were killed.

In December 2015, the Nigerian army killed a few tens on the road procession, which was justified because they did not permit the COAS to pass. Then went to the heart of Zaria to kill over 700 in their houses, raze their houses, burn properties, imprison the Sheikh, then dump the bodies in mass graves. Is that not too much? Till now, PMB is still doing investigation.

PMB is a bigot from his actions. GEJ had nothing against the shiites, did not romance with the Saudi king when the killing happened, did not support the activities of BH. The only person that has done these is PMB.

-Lord
I'm angry this morning.... Shut your mouth! What stupiidd 'GEJ exploits'? Jonathan left boko haram to grow from unknown street guys into a worldwide known terrorist group and your sycophancy is making you lie here. For 5 years,he (Jonathan) did absolutely nothing concrete to defeat boko haram and then 6 weeks to elections, he started fighting them to gain votes and you're here talking 'Gej's exploits against boko haram'. What stvpid exploits?

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by LordAdam: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2016
prettyboi1:

I'm angry this morning.... Shut your mouth! What stupiidd 'GEJ exploits'? Jonathan left boko haram to grow from unknown street guys into a worldwide known terrorist group and your sycophancy is making you lie here. For 5 years,he (Jonathan) did absolutely nothing concrete to defeat boko haram and then 6 weeks to elections, he started fighting them to gain votes and you're here talking 'Gej's exploits against boko haram'. What stvpid exploit?

If you are angry, just stand in front of trailer. After all, you are a waste to this country and a disgrace to your parents.

When PMB said any attack on BH is an attack on the North, where were you?

PMB promised he will defeat BH in 3 months? How far off are we now? The fool is lying that he has defeated BH when BH still occupies half of Bornu state.

You are the minion fool that voted that stark illiterate. CRIMINAL ZOMBIE!

The Dalori that APC campaigned and won under GEJ is where children were burnt alive under PMB. Only for PMB to call burnt children an embarrassment to his government. They have paid for their sins. You will soon pay for yours. FOOL!

-Lord
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by prettyboi1(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:

If you are angry, just stand in front of trailer. After all, you are a waste to this country and a disgrace to your parents.

When PMB said any attack on BH is an attack on the North, where were you?

PMB promised he will defeat BH in 3 months? How far off are we now? The fool is lying that he has defeated BH when BH still occupies half of Bornu state.

You are the minion fool that voted that stark illiterate. CRIMINAL ZOMBIE!

The Dalori that APC campaigned and won under GEJ is where children were burnt alive under PMB. Only for PMB to call burnt children an embarrassment to his government. They have paid for their sins. You will soon pay for yours. FOOL!

-Lord
Illiterate, it is "BORNO" not 'bornu'.
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by LordAdam: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2016
prettyboi1:

Illiterate, it is "BORNO" not 'bornu'.

You want to emphasize mistakes in spelling, when you are clearly lack the ability to think for yourself. Stupid idiot.

Let PMB come back, that prophecy that Nigerians will stone Buhari must be fulfilled.

Look at lassa fever, and you have the temerity to quote me as a zombie. EKPA!!!

-Lord
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by prettyboi1(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:

You want to emphasize mistakes in spelling, when you are clearly lack the ability to think for yourself. Stupid idiot.

Let PMB come back, that prophecy that Nigerians will stone Buhari must be fulfilled.

Look at lassa fever, and you have the temerity to quote me as a zombie. EKPA!!!

-Lord
Lol. E pain this guy o. Dude,don't cry, but the fact is you're actually an illiterate like I said before and your grammar stinks too. What the fvck is "when you are clearly lack the ability to think for yourself.
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by LordAdam: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2016
prettyboi1:

Lol. E pain this guy o. Dude,don't cry, but the fact is you're actually an illiterate like I said before and your grammar stinks too. What the fvck is "when you are clearly lack the ability to think for yourself.”

Eject 'are' from that sentence if it doesn't sound better. I don't use a spell-check or grammar-check. I am not writing an essay or applying for a job position. If you want to be a grammar Nazi, then fine. But it doesn't excuse the fact that you voted a kunu-sipping lying dullard. That makes you a waste of space. A SCAMMED ZOMBIE FOOL.

-Lord
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by LastProphet: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:

I'm not from the SE. GEJ shared money meant for arms, yet he was winning war against BH. The same BH that weren't in Dalori in his tenure, burnt children in Dalori when he left, only for your fake mistake President Buhari to call burnt children an embarrassment to his government. After saying that he will destroy BH in 3 months, how many months after are we now.

GEJ constructed more roads than any president in history--Fashola confirmed that. I will stand with GEJ even if I am the last man standing. PMB called you and your family criminals. He said he had defeated BH when APC senator from Bornu confirmed that half of bornu is under BH. Lai said that your stupid self misinterpreted PMB campaign, effectively saying that you were scammed.

The illiterate buffoon said that he is a man of integrity and that he is slow not to make mistake, yet he submitted a heavily flawed budget of yams worth $30b without going through it. When he found it was a mistake, he directed his special assistant to steal the budget. After that, he re-submitted another waste of money and said it is budget mafia that is at fault.

After ridiculing diezani, PMB said they have no evidence against her. Lassa fever has killed over 100 people in 3 months. Ebola killed only 20 people when it killed 11,000 in the whole of west africa. And the FG is blaming state governors.

Yet you are supporting the kunu sipping idiot. SCAMMED FOOL.

-Lord

you are from the pathetic south east mr flat head buffoon, only SE tell lies like the trash you just typed with a straight face hoping to be believed. if you think you are frustrated now, wait till we vote him again in 2019. no wonder they call you the smartest fooools in Nigeria, eran oko
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by LordAdam: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2016
LastProphet:

[s]you are from the pathetic south east mr flat head buffoon, only SE tell lies like the trash you just typed with a straight face hoping to be believed. if you think you are frustrated now, wait till we vote him again in 2019. no wonder they call you the smartest fooools in Nigeria, eran oko[/s]

You don exchange your brain for one plate of rice. I no get your time. ZOMBIE!!!

-Lord
Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by Obienesarah: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:

You are being improperly simplistic about my narrative.

Put holes in the narrative rather than take an emotional stand. GEJ faced hell for wanting to start the war against BH, you know that. The elders in the North, including PMB made disparaging comments. Now PMB has a valid reason that he can bandy about to do something about the menace, and would not face as much opposition. Why is he not doing anything?

About the figures, confirm them yourself. 10 were killed including the sheikh sons in what may have been a clash between the NA and Shiites. In PMB's case, tens were killed on the road which nobody has a problem with. Where everybody, including me, is disappointed is that the killings did not stop with the clash on the road like it was under GEJ. They left the road and went to the main conclave of the shiites to kill 700 defenseless people including women and children. A kid was shot in the vagina for crying out loud.

GEJ made giant strides against BH before he left. Did you miss the account by Senator Kaka https://www.nairaland.com/2918973/boko-haram-controls-half-borno/1 that Dalori where BH burnt children was where they campaigned in GEJ's tenure?

Every Nigerian knows GEJ was winning the war against BH, the only complain was that he intensified efforts late. In contrast, Bubu is lying about the state of affairs and saying BH does not control any territory when the APC senator of Bornu central is saying that half of Bornu is under BH.

Stop being a blind zombie. E no fit you.

-Lord
Those supporters of evil jst wnt to know more info from u, ignore and reserve more evidence for another day. U too much abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium by Obienesarah: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bigprozzie:

noise

Get ready
Of course he would rule and to be proven the real clueless of all times, and his followers would suffocate the more, cos they'll feel the heat d more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) / Dele Momodu Advises Sanwo-Olu To Visit Berkane To Learn Becoming A Smart City / The 62 Lagos Township And Their Founders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.