Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? (1441 Views)

Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) / Its Funny How Nigerians Compare Themselves To Ghanaians Thou. / Funny: How A Person Is Surviving The Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by delectablegyal(f): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Do they? I was actually looking for sachet water, na table water dem dey bring out for me.

I know some people will say "should this be a topic?" i don't give a fvck.

Students stay on campus and you don't expect them to be buoyant financially like the working class. How do you expect a student to keep buying table water when he or she is thirsty? It's crazy. Even if there is sachet water on campus, i'm sure it's as hot as maiduguri right now. They will nvr think of putting it inside the refridgerator. All these sellers should be considerate na.
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Says who ? undecided

They have it all depends on were u went to!
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by agarawu23(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Troll
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
PLS OP dnt u have plates to wash at home?

1 Like

Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
delectablegyal:
Do they? I was actually looking for sachet water, na table water dem dey bring out for me.
I know some people will say "should this be a topic?" i don't give a fvck.
Students stay on campus and you don't expect them to be buoyant financially like the working class. How do you expect a student to keep buying table water when he or she is thirsty? It's crazy. Even if there is sachet water on campus, i'm sure it's as hot as maiduguri right now. They will nvr think of putting it inside the refridgerator. All these sellers should be considerate na.
U heard him or her right!

Transgender!
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
PLS OP dnt u have plates to watch at home?
Modify @bold

Though u funny sha,, make she go wash platesplates grin
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by delectablegyal(f): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
agarawu23:
Troll

wailing wailer.

Are you not the one dat was crying because you didn't win the mr nairaland contest?

Get the fvck outta here

1 Like

Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by agarawu23(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
delectablegyal:

wailing wailer.

Are you not the one dat was crying because you didn't win the mr nairaland contest?

Get the fvck outta here
pained

You are a guy
Stop pretending to be a Lady tongue
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by delectablegyal(f): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
PLS OP dnt u have plates to watch at home?

na movie wey i go watch?

I.diot, it's "wash".

I no get plate to wash.
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Veal chops with avocado. hmm delicious. You too try it. #Recipes #Health http://themedicaid..com/2016/02/recipe-veal-chops-with-avocado.html

Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
delectablegyal:

na movie wey i go watch?
I.diot, it's "wash".

I no get plate to wash.
SEE THIS BOY O!!! woya receive sense now
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by delectablegyal(f): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
agarawu23:
pained
You are a guy Stop pretending to be a Lady tongue
you need to c my pvssy before you believe? What do you want?
I.diot boy. I wonder who nominated an ugly looking dude for mr nairaland contest
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by agarawu23(m): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
delectablegyal:

you need to c my pvssy before you believe? What do you want?

I.diot boy. I wonder who nominated an ugly looking dude for mr nairaland contest
[/s]
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by delectablegyal(f): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
sickstars:
Says who ? undecided
They have it all depends on were u went to!
better pikin. Really! U stay on campus?
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
This girl is an inveterate noisemaker.
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
delectablegyal:

better pikin. Really! U stay on campus?

Used to now i go from home
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by delectablegyal(f): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
RickRichards:
This girl is an inveterate noisemaker.

u dey craze.
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
delectablegyal:

u dey craze.
Go and tell that to you know who. Insane girl.
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
delectablegyal:

na movie wey i go watch?

I.diot, it's "wash".

I no get plate to wash.

u dont "WATCH" a movie, you "SEE" a movie
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by johnny89(m): 1:36am On Feb 08, 2016
You only don't know where to get it
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by PaulWillbliz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
MedicalSamwise:

u dont "WATCH" a movie, you "SEE" a movie
Mr. "WATCH" a movie is also correct, and BTW. "SEE" a movie is correct too, but mostly used when you want to ball the cinema.#im not infallible.
Re: It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? by Cooladex(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nawao! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girls And Guys Wanted / OMG!!! See The Body Of Dr. Allwell Orji That Was Recovered From The Lagos Lagoon / Swansea City Vs Manchester United Live Match Preview. Today 12:30 Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.