Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose (36416 Views)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Could This Be The Reason For Buhari's Sudden Travel / Nigerians Deserve To Know The Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Misterdhee1(m): 8:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Lemon12:
you mean buhari's days on earth ?
Nd who told u it is ranked by age? Abi God don show u say he go die b4 U? Be humane sometimes, u deserve it!
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by MrAJQ(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2016
Luckylife:
We all no common sense is not common but at least borrow few in your life time. How can I budget 3.9 billion for hospital in my as0 mansion and still lie that am travelling for conference without including am going for vacation for health reasons, knowing that truth will always come out. I no all the zombies will not understand when common sense is use. Did I say budget has been passed?
I lost words to describe the kind of fool you're! Sorry for asking which school did you even attend? Anyway maybe still in secondary school, most likely a dropout
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Misterdhee1(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

As a man president, am not sure u know wat it takes. His country people needs to be told about his movements and whereabaout, if he is going on vacation, he should let us know. Not wen u tell us u going for a program and later go on vacation while u there and av started the vacation before letting us know.
That is bad diplomacy.
U acting as if as a Nigerian, u are used to diplomacy? For him to announce and then follow due process by making The VP the acting President, is absolute diplomacy here in Nigeria!
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by marv1: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Rubish. Tell fayose to pay his workers the three months salary from november. Rather ranting up and down on the media. Ogun has paid up to date his workers despite the fact that ogun is collecting almost the same amount of allocation frm Fg. He should remove the log of wood frm his own eyes before talking about speck from another man's.
RollingStones:
I concur.

Thumbs up Fayose.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Luckylife(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Zombie e pain you, is not my fault you lack common sense a professor like you that voted president without authentic certificate and lick his shit when he makes mistakes.
MrAJQ:

I lost words to describe the kind of fool you're! Sorry for asking which school did you even attend? Anyway maybe still in secondary school, most likely a dropout

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by clickwtB(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2016
FAYOSE CAN ONLY BE A GOOD OPPOSITION WHEN HE IS CLEAN,OTHERWISE HE IS IMPOTENT OPPOSITION AND RABBLE ROUSER.WHY PAY AND WITHDRAW SALARIES OF YOUR STATE CIVIL SERVANT!!!PMB IS THE CLEANEST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA EVER HAD.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
912:

I'm glad you were able to comprehend that one because I tried my best to make it befitting for a goat to comprehend

Wake me up when u start making sense!
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Gaskia: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
PMB should let Nigerians know his health status but I wish him good health and long life though I am not his fan.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by raystanley(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
sweetkevisco:
Please lets all support Fayose,he is the only opposition voice right now in our democracy
And let other opposition parties know now, that we cant vote for any of their candidates in coming 2019 election. Since they went into hidding when they are needed...
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by kenchylala: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
912:
Is it now a crime to see a doctor? Why is fayose behaving like a child. It's been over a year since he started this childish issue of sickness. I think he should drop it already. How many Nigerians stay a whole year without going for checkup.

Even if the president is going to see a doctor while he is on vacation, he is not superman neither is it a crime to do so.

Fayose should please shut up and continue exchanging words like a child with Aluko

If this a check up den say so if na vacation tell us, but na the lie we don't want, APC dis government too lie maybe 912 na u suppose SHUTUP
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by 912(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
byrron:

Wake me up when u start making sense!

wakeup I've started making sense.... oh Sorry go back to sleep the sense I'm making is not for goats.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Jilo83(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
sweetkevisco:

Were you born yesterday?,or you have forgotten how Apc criticized Gej?
Opposition in Nigeria is also about character assasination,even now that Apc is ruling,its still dealing in character assasination,through media trial
Get lost jor. That APC do something doesn't mean that thing is right.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by tunshe: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oz4realsss:
We voted him to lead and not to fight corruption alone.

You have a point but at this period corruption has plagued Nigeria, hence the need for a personality like PMB.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Oz4realsss: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
tunshe:

You have a point but at this period corruption has plagued Nigeria, hence the need for a personality like PMB.
What personality does he have that can quench corruption? I agree with you that corruption has plagued Nigeria, but, don't you think he should prioritize governance, leadership and our failing economy while fighting previous corruption? Previous corruption should be fought but not at the mercy of our economy! I would even prefer he faces our economy and corruption leakages in his present Government with this vigor channelled to corruption cases in the past.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by tunshe: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oz4realsss:
What personality does he have that can quench corruption? I agree with you that corruption has plagued Nigeria, but, don't you think he should prioritize governance, leadership and our failing economy while fighting previous corruption? Previous corruption should be fought but not at the mercy of our economy!

Who told you he's not interested in managing the economy? The oil price has affected a lot of policies and you know we have a new finance minister trying to unravel the mysteries.

Nigeria is complex and it takes time for a change of leadership to make pronounced impact.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Oz4realsss: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
tunshe:

Who told you he's not interested in managing the economy? The oil price has affected a lot of policies and you know we have a new finance minister trying to unravel the mysteries.

Nigeria is complex and it takes time for a change of leadership to make pronounced impact.

I am yet to see that interest in his actions. This is his 9th month and his budget inconsistency is being blamed on some unknown mafias. Do you know that about 16.7% of his 4years tenure has been spent and there is no economic blue print yet? Is that the interest you so refer to?

Yes, oil prices are not impressive but he has to wake up to this reality. Was he not aware of this enormous challenge before vying and begging for Nigerians' votes? His approach has been too slow considering the promises he sold to Nigerians. I expected him to set the ball rolling from day one as someone that is aware of the enormous tasks ahead.

Whay mystery is the new Finance minister unravelling? I agree with you that leading Nations is quite complex but only serious leaders can make a mark or an impact. I am yet to see this in this 9months old Government.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by sweetkevisco(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jilo83:
Get lost jor. That APC do something doesn't mean that thing is right.

So why didnt you criticize Apc then?
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by uvalued(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
lukecent:
Pls, when will PMB visit Nigeria?
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard / Photo: Very Dirty Nigerian Police Post In Ijebu-ode / Boko Haram Throws Maiduguri Into Darkness Again, Blows Up Power Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.