Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,348 members, 7,808,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" (36883 Views)

Difference Between HND And Bsc- Wole Soyinka / HND And BSC Graduates Wanted In A Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Your foolishness is in the professor cader
Philadelphia:

You forgot to add, "with an M.Sc tongue"
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
swimcash:
sum pple funny o, say na so dem dey upgrade tins? u no knw say na so e b b4 u go get HND form? stil sayin it n wil continue 2 say it, u pple shld stop dis so called upgrading tins, it's nt late, u can stil get Ur bsc, do DAT n stop making noise. if e no b b.sc e no fit b lyk b.sc
another fool

1 Like

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by frankblinkz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Philadelphia:

Holyghost/ Amadioha? shocked Just another confused HND holder. undecided
mind u i graduated from A university.. fool dat hasnt seen d four walls of a uni bfor..
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by jeje123(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Philadelphia:

I gave three instances and you saw only one. You must be a HND holder not to have seen the remaining two
U dare not compare my own HND wit ur own half baked toronto degree d fact is dia, no be joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by muba4huss(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Gone are those days when graduate are given special respect in public,days when jobs always seek for them but now the reverse is the case. Am an ND holder aspiring to have Hnd or Bse if God permit. It high time graduate stop looking for job, rather create one even if its a small scale enterprise , start from somewhere...for now i wont lie to u entrepreneurship is the key to sucess to all graduate then lost glory of the graduates will return. As i always say ' goverment aren't helping us in this country... It time u help yourself...save your future...save the nation... God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by hotspec(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Philadelphia:
[size=20pt]The one big question has always been "Did they force you to go for a HND programme?"[/size]

When others wrote JAMB and passed it, why did you not write/ fail/ meet the cutoff? Since you can always go back to school, or convert your HND to a degree, I don't see the need for your ranting grin

#bittertruth

@Philadelphia. i wonder if u had ever seen 1wall of d university, not 4. Y on earth would u reason like a cockroach? Is it all university students that are 100 brilliant? Na naija conditioned u to be f.ool

#riseabovediscrimination
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by hotspec(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
MadCow1:

[size=16pt]
HND & OND.. = BSc. equivalent for the Educationally challenged.[/size]

cool

I just want to make common sense..
MadCow1:

[size=16pt]

cool

MadCow1:

[size=16pt]

cool

MadCow
#riseabovediscrimination
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by DJBIGGY(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Amory:

You don't have to mention my name before insulting me...and what I said was an excerpt of what you've previously wrote.....if you as a university graduate lack practical skills doesn't mean we all do...so once again speak for yourself.

grin who said i never had practical training? Chayi!!!
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Isiterere(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
scobaba:
Dats the situation we see tuday.

Its in every sector of naija's economy.

Despite the fact that some very brilliant guys and ladies come out from polytechnics, they are still marginalised in working places. I remember when i was in banking, i was actually taught cash tellering by a HND holder. He was quite good and was the best out of all the tellers. Yet they never upgraded him. He was on a stagnant 50k for straight 3 yrs, while BSC holders like myself went from 130 to 200 to 350 in that 3 yrs. Infact they use him to train freshers with BSC who end up becoming his boss. There are so many other people like that in different sectors.

To be candid, i cant advise any friend or relative to apply fr polytechnics except the person wants to do personal business after that.
Yes polytechnics give the most practical training, but out der in working environment, the graduates are terribly marginalised.
Best advise ever. Every HND graduates that wish to work for someone and not self employment should upgrade their HND to B.Sc. The discrimination will not change. some schools are doing the conversion program. Kwara State University and Southwestern University Nigeria are doing it.
Avail yourself the opportunity, you can only cry,wail and lament. Nothing will change except yourself.

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by mena233(f): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
 Back to top  Share  Tweet  Pin  Mail Questionable Degrees: NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT October 15, 2012 • By daniel Three “ graduates ” of Enugu State University of Science and Technology mobilised to participate in the National Youth Service Corps scheme have shown lack of competence and intelligence level expected of genuine degree holders , Blueprint learnt last night . In education circles, questions are being asked over the competence of the university and indeed other institutions of learning. The three corps members are : Nwankwo Elias Chukwuebuka , a graduate of BSc Electrical / Electronics , with code number NG /11 B /1660 and a NYSC call-up number NYSC/ EST/2011 /1777093 ; Mbah Linda Akunna, a graduate of BSc Electricals /Electronics with code number LA/11B /5245 , a call- up number EST/2011 /178882 and matriculation number ESUT/2005 /96998 , and Okochi Adaeze Kate , a graduate of Geography/Meteorology, with code number AD /12B /0389 , call-up number EST/2012 /148292 and matriculation number ESUT/2006 /10400 . According to documents obtained by Blueprint, the three “ graduates , ” who are serving in Niger, Lagos and Adamawa states respectively , were rejected , with formal letters sent to the state coordinators by their areas of primary assignment and forwarded to the NYSC headquarters in Abuja . The national headquarters , in a August 29 , 2012 letter signed by the Director General of NYSC, N. T . Okore - Affia, had informed the NUC of the presence of corps members who displayed “ glaring lack of academic ability and intelligence level expected of genuine Nigerian graduates , which were consistently exhibited by the three students from the Enugu State University of Science and Technology. ” Attaching copies of letters from NYSC secretariats in Niger, Adamawa and Lagos , Okore -Affia noted: “ As contained in the reports, the corps members exhibited signs of incompetence and low intelligence level which range from inability to complete registration formats correctly to not being able to teach pupils at nursery school level . These inadequacies led to their rejections by their employers in their various states of deployment. ” The case, according to an insider ’ s account , has baffled the National Universities Commission ( NUC) and prompted the setting up of a committee to “ verify the integrity of the degrees,” and find out if there was collaboration by the university . Federal education authorities are suspecting a wide -ranging scam that might have been going on for years . To unravel how the three corps members were mobilised, the NUC has already set up a panel , comprising officials of NYSC, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board ( JAMB) and the State Security Service ( SSS ) . The mandate of the panel , according to a letter dated September 24, 2012 signed by NUC Director of Quality Assurance , Professor C . F . Mafiana, “ is to fully investigate the report with a view to identifying the culprits, including others similarly mobilised and their collaborators, and ensuring sanctions accordingly. The team would be chaired by a visiting professor in the NUC. ” Out of the three corps members , Okochi could hardly write the Roman figures from one to 10 in words, just as she could not write three states and their capitals . She could not provide the names of two major rivers in Nigeria, just as she failed to name three countries that share border with Nigeria. Akunna, according to the documents , was rejected by Kings College, Lagos, after it was discovered that she was grossly incompetent to perform her duties . A further test on her by the Lagos state NYSC secretariat revealed that though a graduate of Electricals /Electronics , she never passed any of the science subjects at the secondary school level . The third fellow , Chukwuebuka , who was posted to Niger state, was rejected by a nursery /primary school known as FEMA Schools because of his inability to read and write . Having been rejected by two employers , he had to be reposted by Niger state NYSC to a bakery , pending the final determination of his case by the NYSC national headquarters . When queried on his incompetence, Chukwuebuka proved his incompetence when he responded in writing : “ I awarded a degree in Enugu State University of Science and Technology I have a probeam in my university am manegn my siefe to funsh my school. ” A source disclosed last night that members of the panel would soon commence probing the circumstances under which the “ graduates ” were released by the university to participate in the NYSC scheme .

1 Like

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
I.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
herald9:
The problem with these polytechnics is that they admit anyone without any sort of test... How can an employer trust those sort of people.

And the level of runs and examination malpractice is something else.

The worst is that some of their course combination is just absurd....

Imagine my friend offering political science in the polytechnic but still doing chemistry as a general course.... How does chemistry and political science correlate?

I'll choose University to Poly over and over again...
All polytechnics are not like that; Yabatech I know is top-notch.

& there is no Political Science in Polytechnic.

1 Like

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by mikolo80: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
bollyfolly:

I can see your level of childishness from your comment.
is he lying
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Gbenge77(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Eve62:

I guess u are a degree holder. but do u know dat HND holders are more experienced. don't discriminate cos u just might be shocked dat dos guys could not afford HND holders. though I actually think it's there choice.
“their choice".You made a grammatical mistake.Are you a poly graduate?
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Engineermbugame(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
U
tosyne2much:
In much as I wouldn't deny the fact that these two certifications are for different purposes. Nigeria is a country where certification is more worshipped than the holder himself/herself

Let's assume after cooking beans at night, you proceeded to buy bread and all shops seemed to have closed, and the only option left for you is opt for garri.
Does that necessarily mean you are poor and can't afford bread? Please when arguing, always try to think logically and justify yourself with reasonably points.

The truth of the matter is that, the fact that you were fortunate to attend a university does not put you in a position to demean other people. Life is dynamic, not even BSC will guarantee you a fulfilling and exotic life. Mind you, all fingers are not equal, everyone can't be destined to go to the polytechnic, the same way everyone cannot live in luxury

Lemme use myself as an example, I never intended to attend a polytechnic initially but circumstances prevented me despite all effort to have met the requirements. I later opted for polytechnic since age was no longer on my side. Does that put you in a position to say that I'm inferior or something? I guess what should matter most is that, as a BSC holder, can you sweep me off my feet?

Please note that not every student who opted for polytechnic didn't meet the requirements for university, and not every student in the university actually met the requirements. However, it's paramount to know that both polytechnics and universities produce half/full-baked graduates, so stop dwelling in the belief that only polytechnics produce half-baked graduates

When an argumentative scene like this occurs, every Tom, Dick and Harry who were fortunate to find themselves in the universities and thereby managed to graduate with grades they are not proud of, will start using vulgar and aggravating words to discriminate against others.

When you manage to find your way to the top, always try to respect other people for their inability t measure up to you. Life is not a bed of roses. You may fall today and they may be above you tomorrow

To each his own opinion cool
ur right my boss.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Any idiiot can bag an M.Sc in this you dolt.So an M.Sc is the sum total of your achievements and you come here to spew garbage. You are more foolish than I initially feared.
Hahaha cheesy

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Asiri1991: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sorry bro. Blame it on schools like Kogi State Poly, Abia Poly and Delta Poly. One can hardly believe that their graduates went to school during my service year. Ask anyone that served in Otuoke in 2015 (batchB/C) of Adejoh, Chinasa and Francis.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Ranchhoddas: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
Philadelphia:

But not any idiot can get a HND. Keep fearing because that's what HND holders are best at. grin

E pain am die
'Fearing'.What kind of abominable English is this? Na so you just waste your papa money get M.Sc. Which school did you get this M.Sc from because you deserve a refund ASAP.Collect your money and start English lessons immediately.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by madgoat(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Philadelphia:
[size=20pt]The one big question has always been "Did they force you to go for a HND programme?"[/size]

When others wrote JAMB and passed it, why did you not write/ fail/ meet the cutoff? Since you can always go back to school, or convert your HND to a degree, I don't see the need for your ranting grin

#bittertruth

grin grin grin grin grin epic reply grin
Im also wondering why the OP could not gain admission into UNI in d first place since he already knew there is HND/BSc wahala. grin
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by tosyne2much(m): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Asiri1991:
Sorry bro. Blame it on schools like Kogi State Poly, Abia Poly and Delta Poly. One can hardly believe that their graduates went to school during my service year. Ask anyone that served in Otuoke in 2015 (batchB/C) of Adejoh, Chinasa and Francis.
hahahaha funny u cheesy

School does not exemplify in their character abi?
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Sammyblaq(m): 6:32am On Feb 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
In much as I wouldn't deny the fact that these two certifications are for different purposes. Nigeria is a country where certification is more worshipped than the holder himself/herself

Let's assume after cooking beans at night, you proceeded to buy bread and all shops seemed to have closed, and the only option left for you is opt for garri.
Does that necessarily mean you are poor and can't afford bread? Please when arguing, always try to think logically and justify yourself with reasonably points.

The truth of the matter is that, the fact that you were fortunate to attend a university does not put you in a position to demean other people. Life is dynamic, not even BSC will guarantee you a fulfilling and exotic life. Mind you, all fingers are not equal, everyone can't be destined to go to the polytechnic, the same way everyone cannot live in luxury

Lemme use myself as an example, I never intended to attend a polytechnic initially but circumstances prevented me despite all effort to have met the requirements. I later opted for polytechnic since age was no longer on my side. Does that put you in a position to say that I'm inferior or a dullard? I guess what we should be concerned about is that, as a BSC holder, can you sweep me off my feet and prove to me that you are academically better I am ?

Please note that not every student who opted for polytechnic didn't meet the requirements for university, and not every student in the university actually met the requirements. However, it's paramount to know that both polytechnics and universities produce half/full-baked graduates, so stop dwelling in the belief that only polytechnics produce half-baked graduates

When an argumentative scene like this occurs, every Tom, Dick and Harry who were fortunate to find themselves in the universities and thereby managed to graduate with grades they aren't even proud of, they will be the ones that will be arrogantly using vulgar and aggravating words to discriminate against others.

When you manage to find your way to the top, always try to respect other people for their inability to measure up to you. Life is not a bed of roses. You may unfortunately fall today and those you have demean may be fortunate to be above you tomorrow

To each his own opinion cool
I respect you for this scripting.

HND holders : U argue on such a matter when you don't know ur stand on ur certification.

Bsc holders : What makes you think you worth more than the other. Discard that in you and focus on ur course.

Different school...Different degree. Know that.

Thank God the both holders serve the nation.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by swimcash(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
another fool
d main reason u wil remain dumb grin
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Sammyblaq(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2016
To the wailers... we are all graduates and should be acting like one.
I don't want to regret writing exams for uni students back years...
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by RAFZY(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2016
I dnt knw y people take pride in blowing grammer n recite in other's language whilst our's is dying, som wil complain u ar makin grammatical blonder, pls i wana ask is English ur language? we keep promotin western culture, we av becom consumers rather than manufacturers, we wana import everytin, pls where ar d holders of PHD, MSC, BSC and HND, we never focus on contributing to technological n economical advancement of this country, rather we derive joy in discriminating. Pls we ought to reason n lets focus on somtin more productive.

1 Like

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2016
scobaba:
Dats the situation we see tuday.

Its in every sector of naija's economy.

Despite the fact that some very brilliant guys and ladies come out from polytechnics, they are still marginalised in working places. I remember when i was in banking, i was actually taught cash tellering by a HND holder. He was quite good and was the best out of all the tellers. Yet they never upgraded him. He was on a stagnant 50k for straight 3 yrs, while BSC holders like myself went from 130 to 200 to 350 in that 3 yrs. Infact they use him to train freshers with BSC who end up becoming his boss. There are so many other people like that in different sectors.

To be candid, i cant advise any friend or relative to apply fr polytechnics except the person wants to do personal business after that.
Yes polytechnics give the most practical training, but out der in working environment, the graduates are terribly marginalised.

I agree with you
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by coolh3ad(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Philadelphia:

I gave 3 instances and you saw only 1. You are just another HND holder.

Then learn to make correct "instances"..Yeaaa, a proud HND holder...I hear say government dey pay una wey be BSC holders salary every month..Say God!!!!
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Philadelphia: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
'Fearing'.What kind of abominable English is this? Na so you just waste your papa money get M.Sc. Which school did you get this M.Sc from because you deserve a refund ASAP.Collect your money and start English lessons immediately.

Could someone here be so nice to borrow this guy a little sense? Just for a minute please. He does not seem to understand anything a non-HND holder says. Yet, he wants a god-fearing lady to wife. Ok, I'd try to explain to you in pictures. Oh! You won't still understand because you're a HND holder grin

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Engineermbugame(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

Bill gate never went to a University, but now he is the world richest man. Albert Estein went to Polytechnic Of Munich, but he later lectured at HAVARD. Charles Lecobucier went to a Polytechnic, but today he is the most greatest ARCHITECT of all time. Nikolas tesla began his career at a polytechnic, but he later a drop out of school, but today he is on of the greatest ENGINEER OF ALL TIME. Also, most tertiary institution in Europe and Asia are all Technical not theoritical orienteted e.g Technical Univesity Of Munich,MADRID,Polytechnic University Of Instanbul,China e.t.c......also most of the best research institution in the world e.g Havard,Stanford Univesity,MIT,CALIFONIA INSTITUTE OF TECH e.t.c are all based on european polytechic model,that is why you see a secondary school graduate in china,europe building and making technological device,and a Nigerian Elect/elect University Graduate will not be able to assemble a simple electric CIRCUIT.

Oyedepo is an OND holder
Sam Adeyemi is an HND holder
Ogun State governor is an HND holder
Oyo State governor is an HND holder
Bill Gate dropped out of school
Nice withdrew from UNILAG while in 200level

I knew some Universities satellite campuses which offer admission to students based on 5 credits in NECO back in the year 2008/2009 without writing JAMB at the initial stage. University of Ibadan: Ilesha Campus, University of Uyo Satellite Campuses, OAU, Adeyemi College of Education campus etc were perfect example as at then: why the fuss?

My brother who is an English Lecturer in one of Nigerian Universities did not have Credit in English Language up till date and he did not hide it from us: he obtained preliminary form and he was given English Language as a course of study latter.

Don't be surprised, some Polytechnic students have better qualifications and professional wherewithal than you: how people like you reason despite being the product of self-acclaimed University is surprising:
u made a point boss.wen my senior brother nd my sister is debating abut poly nd univ,my sister went for poly (nekede)y my bros went for uni(unizik) my sister is teling him if he got single carryover he wont graduate.soo poly is hard dan univ also dere are doin pratical y poly is doin theaories.some 1 i knw dat is studying archit in poly (nd2)buildin houses for clients.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Engineermbugame(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

Bill gate never went to a University, but now he is the world richest man. Albert Estein went to Polytechnic Of Munich, but he later lectured at HAVARD. Charles Lecobucier went to a Polytechnic, but today he is the most greatest ARCHITECT of all time. Nikolas tesla began his career at a polytechnic, but he later a drop out of school, but today he is on of the greatest ENGINEER OF ALL TIME. Also, most tertiary institution in Europe and Asia are all Technical not theoritical orienteted e.g Technical Univesity Of Munich,MADRID,Polytechnic University Of Instanbul,China e.t.c......also most of the best research institution in the world e.g Havard,Stanford Univesity,MIT,CALIFONIA INSTITUTE OF TECH e.t.c are all based on european polytechic model,that is why you see a secondary school graduate in china,europe building and making technological device,and a Nigerian Elect/elect University Graduate will not be able to assemble a simple electric CIRCUIT.

Oyedepo is an OND holder
Sam Adeyemi is an HND holder
Ogun State governor is an HND holder
Oyo State governor is an HND holder
Bill Gate dropped out of school
Nice withdrew from UNILAG while in 200level

I knew some Universities satellite campuses which offer admission to students based on 5 credits in NECO back in the year 2008/2009 without writing JAMB at the initial stage. University of Ibadan: Ilesha Campus, University of Uyo Satellite Campuses, OAU, Adeyemi College of Education campus etc were perfect example as at then: why the fuss?

My brother who is an English Lecturer in one of Nigerian Universities did not have Credit in English Language up till date and he did not hide it from us: he obtained preliminary form and he was given English Language as a course of study latter.

Don't be surprised, some Polytechnic students have better qualifications and professional wherewithal than you: how people like you reason despite being the product of self-acclaimed University is surprising:
u made a point boss.wen my senior brother nd my sister is debating abut poly nd univ,my sister went for poly (nekede)y my bros went for uni(unizik) my sister is teling him if he got single carryover he wont graduate.soo poly is hard dan univ also dere are doin pratical y university is doin theaories.some 1 i knw dat is studying archit in poly (nd2)buildin houses for clients.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by tosyne2much(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Sammyblaq:

I respect you for this scripting.

HND holders : U argue on such a matter when you don't know ur stand on ur certification.

Bsc holders : What makes you think you worth more than the other. Discard that in you and focus on ur course.

Different school...Different degree. Know that.

Thank God the both holders serve the nation.

You have said it all bro cool
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by tosyne2much(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2016
RAFZY:
I dnt knw y people take pride in blowing grammer n recite in other's language whilst our's is dying, som wil complain u ar makin grammatical blonder, pls i wana ask is English ur language? we keep promotin western culture, we av becom consumers rather than manufacturers, we wana import everytin, pls where ar d holders of PHD, MSC, BSC and HND, we never focus on contributing to technological n economical advancement of this country, rather we derive joy in discriminating. Pls we ought to reason n lets focus on somtin more productive.
Word of wisdom !
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by boookworm: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Philadelphia:

#bittertruth
Brainless human. This is why Nigerian graduate are jobless. No offence tho'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria / New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.