Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,030 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

#selflove - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #selflove (488 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#selflove by vizela20(f): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
I've been insulted,looked down on,deprived of some certain rights,embarrassed because I want to be real,no pretence.I've gone thru all this because I cannot conform to the way of life,standard of living of this present generation.I want to let the whole world know today that am not gonna change my look or be someone am not,all in the name of feeling among..Do not be cajoled to be someone your not,do not be forced to do things you don't want to do.Learn to love yourself...Hashtag this on your comment if you love yourself#SELFLOVE #ILOVEMYSELF
Re: #selflove by Dan42(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
F*ck love! #teamselflove

1 Like

Re: #selflove by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dan42:
F*ck love! #teamselflove
How kids respond when they hear the word 'Love' #selflove
Re: #selflove by Dan42(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
masterchi:
How kids respond when they hear the word 'Love' #selflove
Different people have diff. meaning of love. So, f*ck yourself!
Re: #selflove by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dan42:
Different people have diff. meaning of love. So, f*ck yourself!
cant express urself wthout the F word. Another character of a kid.

(1) (Reply)

SAP MM Online Training In USA / UNILAG Produces First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / Get Your Free Project Topics And Materials In Environmental Management And Scien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.