Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State (4644 Views)

Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Fayose, Aregbesola And Atiku Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by odogwu125: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2016
CyberWolf:
Cc arresa grin ... Yoruba sycophants led Aregbese astray cheesy
same thing they will soon do to buhari

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by oyinkinola: 12:55am On Feb 08, 2016
....the standard of education through out the country is poor, why, youths lack courage in hard working nowadays, they love paying!
Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by DaBullIT(m): 6:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Espionage ?? that's your monika ??

I wouldn't believe any trash you say , I am from Osun , i work outside Osun, trust me when i say Osun's standard of education is the best among the rest , should we talk of infrastructures ? tablets , feeding , bus programs e.t.c ?? The only issue is that of salary and i think he owes less than a month now

When you lie on Internet , remember it's a global city everyone from everywhere can dispute your claims with fact

If i may ask , don't tell me the school, tell me the city where you are serving and i'll show you how much of a liar you are `
espionage48:
the standard of education in osun state is so low that sometimes I weep for them.. am doing my service there now and I can tell u that the educational system is so bastardized that it is beyond repair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by CyberWolf: 6:25am On Feb 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

I wouldn't believe any trash you say , I am from Osun , i work outside Osun, trust me when i say Osun's standard of education is the best among the rest , should we talk of infrastructures ? tablets , feeding , bus programs e.t.c ?? The only issue is that of salary and i think he owes less than a month now

When you lie on Internet , remember it's a global city everyone from everywhere can dispute your claims with fact

If i may ask , don't tell me the school, tell me the city where you are serving and i'll show you how much of a liar you are `
same sycophancy that brought Osun where they are now.. Instead of you to accept responsibility and make amends like your fellow Yorubas here, you are here spreading lies and propaganda..continue undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by spinoff: 6:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Thank you!
[quote author=Super1Star post=42715546]Towards the end of the week, the media was agog with scorecard of the states in the National WASSCE Examination. It was heart rendering that my dear Osun State was occupying the 27th position. Even northern states with perennial low cut off marks under the guise of the barbaric Educationally Less Developed States, performed creditably well more than the state. Before the dubious reform of our dear noise making governor, a student of Osun State had the best result in the same examination in 2011, and the state has always performed creditably well in all examinations from time immemorial.

The position of the State is the scorecard of Gov. Aregbesola in the educational sector and a great indictment of his failed policies in the education sector. When he organised the Educational Summit and made the erudite and highly respected Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka the head of the Summit that recommended the demolition and merger of schools, we asked him whether Prof Soyinka was an Educationist or a Literary Icon? Aregbe's sycophants told us Prof Soyinka knows it all. Here we are today with the result of the demolition and school merger. I am sure, Awolowo and Bola Ige will be "very proud" of Aregbesola in their graves.

Most of our grandparents were taught under the mango tree but they had good teachers and that is the reason the English of that generation is impeccable. Will I rather have a gigantic beautiful FG-assisted building (through UBE scheme) without teachers or teachers that are not paid regularly or when being paid they are usually paid half-salary and atimes, quarter salary; than being taught under a mango tree with good and happy teachers? Building are only good for aesthetics, the quality and dedication of the teachers are the ingredients that make the Educational sector vibrant and worthwhile. Mr. Governor will rather have the former and we can all see the result of his actions today.

Instead of the religious leaders to lay emphasis on the quality of education and regular payment of the teachers, they were all fighting for wearing of hijab, cassock or masquerade attire for their wards to school. Can you all see the results of your f00lishness now. Let me break it down for you, in case you do not know the meaning and implications of this. Your children are the ones attending all these water-coloured coated building that the Governor is celebrating, whereas his own children are in private schools, either in Nigeria or anywhere in the world. His children will have access to the best teachers in the world, while yours will have poor teachers or even no teacher at all to teach them. His children will pass their exams because they had good teachers and get ahead of your children in life, not because your children are dummies, but they simply do not have motivated teachers to guide through the process of adequate preparation for the examinations. Indirectly and directly they will be suffering for the stupidity of the religious sentiments and bigotry of their parents. The worst part of it is that all of your children, maybe i should use most of the children and not all, will end up becoming subservient to the children of the Governor and his cohorts, simply because you stood for hijab, sultana, cassock and masquerade attire when a mass rally for the dwindling quality of education should have been organised.

I do not even want to dwell on the failed Opon Imo tablet. This is a project that tax payers fund was merely used to enrich the few. If the fund had been used to purchase physical textbooks for libraries of different schools, state libraries and LG libraries, will it not have been better? Will posterity judge the Governor and his party APC right on this?

Mr. Governor even went ahead to make all the children of public schools in the state to be wearing the same uniform, stating that it will promote equality, as if the bunch of the children going to public schools are not from the same rung of the ladder of the society already. That was the excuse given, but we all know the beneficiary of the contract and the reason while the monopoly of the sale was created for the contractor. The same uniformity of school wear only promoted gross indiscipline, truancy and lawlessness in schools. The result of another not-well-thought-through policy of Mr. Governor is starring all and sundry in the face.

Borrowing money for projects for the state and failing to complete the projects is criminal enough, but dragging the status of the education of the State to that of ELDS is an injustice to the souls of our past heroes that sacrificed to cre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by Super1Star: 7:01am On Feb 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

Will you please stop this nonsense and face reality for once and stop playing sycophancy with the future of these children.

Where are the tablets? How has the feeding translated to better results? Is it the infrastructures that will teach the student or motivated teachers?

You do not even know what you are talking about!!! He owes less than a month. For real!!!! You are sincerely out of tune with reality.

If the standard of education in Osun is the best as you claimed, please explain to us why there has been an unprecedented examination failure since Aregbesola took over in the state?

Why has the quality and standard of education in th state fallen beyond comprehension since our same uniform and Noise making governor took over?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by Super1Star: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

Thank you sir

I am shocked at the Naivety of the OP

Naivety!!!!!!

What a word.

Face reality for once and stop this rubbish. Is the upsurge in Okada riding not bothering you? Is the alarming and increasing number of drop outs not worrisome to you knowing this poses security threat to the State and the region at large?

If facing reality is Naivety, let it be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by DaBullIT(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2016
CyberWolf:
same sycophancy that brought Osun where they are now.. Instead of you to accept responsibility and make amends like your fellow Yorubas here, you are here spreading lies and propaganda..continue undecided

Clearly yiu are not from and you don't live in Osun I wouldn't waste my time on an imbwecyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2016
Super1Star:

Will you please stop this nonsense and face reality for once and stop playing sycophancy with the future of these children.

Where are the tablets? How has the feeding translated to better results? Is it the infrastructures that will teach the student or motivated teachers?

You do not even know what you are talking about!!! He owes less than a month. For real!!!! You are sincerely out of tune with reality.

If the standard of education in Osun is the best as you claimed, please explain to us why there has been an unprecedented examination failure since Aregbesola took over in the state?

Why has the quality and standard of education in th state fallen beyond comprehension since our same uniform and Noise making governor took over?

Tablets contains brochure, all subjects and all textbooks and it's automatically updated even if teachers don't come to class students can study

In the days of Omisore, classes were refurbished, repainted no desks or tables, today desks and tables are in new study friendly classes

Most children sneak home to eat during break and don't come back for lessons feeding keeps them there

Those who live far away get picked up by school buses #20 per drop, no more trekking to school

So #whatdafuckdoyouwant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

Why are all maggots using the world "sycophancy"?

Tablets contains brochure, all subjects and all textbooks and it's automatically updated even if teachers don't come to class students can study

In the days of Omisore, classes were refurbished, repainted no desks or tables, today desks and tables are in new study friendly classes

Most children sneak home to eat during break and don't come back for lessons feeding keeps them there

Those who live far away get picked up by school buses #20 per drop, no more trekking to school

So #whatdafuckdoyouwant
in the days of omisore
Omisore was akande's deputy.
abi oyinlola, and Oyinlola also fed school pupils as well. I was a student in OAU back then.
How are the tablets (if they still exist) updated You mean there are wifi hotspot all over osun states. grin
Concerning trekking, most of the schools were walking distance from home anyway, at least in ife. They don't even need to pay 20naira for transport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by step1: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Not only Osun but SW. Thanks to apc.

Also not only eduction but other sectors. All the money meant for development has been given to Tinubu and his cohort.

I pity the Yoruba race. I kept warning but ......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by MonPro: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2016
In arresa 's voice 'The OP is IpoD'.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by TheArchangel(f): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2016
Super1Star:

Naivety!!!!!!

What a word.

Face reality for once and stop this rubbish. Is the upsurge in Okada riding not bothering you? Is the alarming and increasing number of drop outs not worrisome to you knowing this poses security threat to State and the region?

If facing reality is Naivety, let it be.
This is a right thinking person. Its time to call Aregbesola to order. We Igbos are sojourners, so we have to lend our voices to this call to revamp the educational system in Osun state cos I know not the school where my relations might attend if I happens to be in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by CyberWolf: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

Clearly yiu are not from and you don't live in Osun I wouldn't waste my time on an imbwecyle
hopeless clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by Super1Star: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2016
@ Dabullshit or whatever is your name.

I chose to ignore your maggot or whatever you said in your post. I guess you are referring to yourself and your lineage.

You are totally in discordant with the state and shut your mouth if you do not know anything about what you are talking about.

Was Omisore ever the Gov of the state? Oyinlola started the school feeding under the OBJ-led govt pivot school feeding school scheme in 6states. Was the result of students as bad as this?

Aregbe refurbished schools with FG's fund under the UBE scheme as the only project that is gradually being completed. How are we sure if it has been a solely State project, it would have ever been completed, just like the other abandoned projects littering the whole state.

What is the average cost of transportation for school children in the state? Is it not the same #20? What value has the govt added by providing buses that they are paying the same amount as public transport for?

More importantly, how has the buses impacted positively on the results of the children.

The Governor is mortgaging the future of the children, the same way he mortgaged the future of the state an running it into a bankruptcy status. His own children have the best of the best education, whereas children of the downtrodden are being subjugated to be subservient to his own children and that of his cohorts in the future.

See beyond stup1d political party affiliation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by Super1Star: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2016
TheArchangel:
This is a right thinking person. Its time to call Aregbesola to order. We Igbos are sojourners, so we have to lend our voices to this call to revamp the educational system in Osun state cos I know not the school where my relations might attend if I happens to be in Osun.

Please keep your mouth shut and face the problem of your state of origin and not state of residence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by TheArchangel(f): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2016
Super1Star:

Please keep your mouth shut and face the problem of your state.

Good.
But you ain't getting a constructive input or criticism here. Go back and view the deleted posts for confirmation. Stop being on the defensives, not everyone is happy with what's happening at Osun.
Get the house to impeach that man Aregbe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by modath(f): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Super1Star:

Please keep your mouth shut and face the problem of your state of origin and not state of residence.

I hate to do this but it has to be done, this thread won't achieve nothing..... Rancour, bitterness & name calling will distract the posters & it will degenerate as it is th norm..

Cos of my input, one conception error wished BH attack on his lineage.. mynd has deleted a lot of the posts, you'd have seen that nothing can get resolved here, great threads can't make it here....

Let it go... you are passionate & concerned but let it go...
Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by kernel501: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

WITH THE BEST EDUCATION PROGRAM, HOW COME EASTERN STATES ARE TAKING THE LEAD YEAR IN YEAR OUT?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by Osomalo(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Super1Star:

Can I PM you Sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS; Niger Delta Avengers Announces Ceasefire / The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again / Senator Abaribe Speech On Ndi Igbo And Biafra(long Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.