Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (47258 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by PZIMedia(f): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
awwwwww thanks smiley smiley embarassed

Don't mind me. I'm just a nAwti dude

Please do me a solid, can you squeeze my signature into yours?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
PZIMedia:

lol. What's it all about?

***edited***
Ok, I will..... Just checked it out

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by PZIMedia(f): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

***edited***
Ok, I will..... Just checked it out

Thanks. I can join your werey crew.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by AJaylee(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
southniyikaye:
shey you don dey use style find 2017/2018 main chick down?
Nope. 16/17
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by AJaylee(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
khassy:

the mouth go good for bj ooo..... you fit loan me her for valentine?
Noooo

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by dimexilux(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
me and my bae...check it out

9 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by dhensity: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
dimarket:
is ur babe from charis fellowship,oau

nope but i was a member of charis..she came there once or twice

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Jerryspryng: 12:16am On Feb 11, 2016
refiner:

no mind dat hoe!
U again
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Mercykayy(m): 12:53am On Feb 11, 2016
My Bae and I.♥♡♥

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by StreetVlogs(f): 1:01am On Feb 11, 2016
PZIMedia:

Okay. You look perfect. And a ring would look beautiful on you.

Telll him oooooooo
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by StreetVlogs(f): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Bae and i... LOVE U TO SAMBISA N BACK.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by jayblinx(m): 2:37am On Feb 11, 2016
swt nd i

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Ayabaxter(f): 2:47am On Feb 11, 2016
theworldbest:
Bae and i
u re sonsy hmm
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by JhimmySpark(m): 3:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Chaiiii... Wen ai go upload pic of me and bae. Dis single zone yaf tire.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Mrbigman1(m): 3:23am On Feb 11, 2016
PZIMedia:

Love ur blog, neat and well structured.

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 11, 2016
jayblinx:
swt nd i
Bros you be photographer? Is this the negative or... cos that looks like a dark room to me.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 11, 2016
I love me some him.....

15 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by PZIMedia(f): 5:28am On Feb 11, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Love ur blog, neat and well structured.

Keep it up
i'm honored. Thanks.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by DavidMark1(m): 5:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Me and my twinie.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by refiner(f): 5:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Jerryspryng:
U again
lol....wat I do
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by refiner(f): 5:55am On Feb 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
***edited*** Ok, I will..... Just checked it out
asslicker!!!grin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by hrhobi1(m): 5:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Chairman and Madam.

7 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by tope24(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2016
DavidMark1:
Me and my twinie.....

Bros abeg una dey run beer parlour? grin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by larry2chat(f): 6:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Wao
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Lordkratus(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2016
fiercehillz:
Jay n catherine
finally meet a dude i knw on nairaland.@jay its oshomah from the uniben slt days.remember?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by nwadiuko1(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2016
OK make we register na

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by godofwar666(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2016
God help me! My bae must not pass me by

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Florblu(f): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2016
StreetVlogs:
Bae n I, he means the entire world to me, Love u to Sambisa and Back. kiss kiss

Why u con hold your bae boobs like say your life depends on it?
No set tie the world to your chest biko
#IleAyeAfowobaFileEseMefa#in OlamideBadoo's voice
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2016
refiner:

grin
never ever quote me again
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by MilesLamar(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
cry Oh Lord na when I get my own bae naa? cry cry cry cry
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Smellymouth: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin
STFUareyouGod:
child abuse tongue tongue
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Smellymouth: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2016
Pishures of me and bae loading............................................

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.