Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day (3101 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by oliverperry(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] For me i would love to be with :chocolateme
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Synzu(m): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2016
**Takes. Front. Seat** cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2016
****takes second seat****
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2016
takes third seat.... Make babe dey my back ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by sinaj(f): 12:23am On Feb 08, 2016
Takes fourth sit sad
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by sinaj(f): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2016
mayonnaise:
takes third seat.... Make babe dey my back ooo
m Bhind u B wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by kirchofff(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2016
I'd love to be with synzu #noHomo.......me and my nigga's gonna discuss how we'll make d mullah
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Adaezeagu(f): 12:26am On Feb 08, 2016
I wanna be will Lala.....
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by ronald4lif(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2016
sad
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2016
Mamagee3 all the way.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2016
sinaj:
m Bhind u B wink

Hmmm is this a sign? #sameCity

I'd love to be with sinaj wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2016
All romancelanders! cry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 08, 2016
seriously speaking the mind of softapples, i will like to be with ZERO nairalander, im 100% not interested in seeing any nairalander.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by AfroKnight: 12:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Yourmain. So that she can cook special egusi soup and eba for me. grin With bushmeat and goat meat peppersoup by the side.

Looking forward to it.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Lexusgs430: 12:37am On Feb 08, 2016
Sinaj
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by OneManLegion(m): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2016
The only Nairalander I want to be with on Val's day is..........OneManLegion
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 08, 2016
kirchofff:
I'd love to be with synzu #noHomo.......me and my nigga's gonna discuss how we'll make d mullah
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by kirchofff(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked shocked
olopa abeg sir, jekin sa pixure yi sori instagramu o
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 08, 2016
kirchofff:
olopa abeg sir, jekin sa pixure yi sori instagramu o
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I didn't see anything o
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by kirchofff(m): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I didn't see anything o
lol, ma nigga, waddup wit u?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by menix(m): 1:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Adaezeagu:
I wanna be will Lala.....

Lala prefers girls that re mindful of their grammar tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Lalasticlala only. So I can get him to make me a mod since of coz I can be very persuasive when I want to be grin

Happy Valentines Day to everyone in advance o, I might not be around on that day grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by onstelly(f): 6:19am On Feb 08, 2016
I wanna be with hmmmm.......
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2016
Whichever one asked me lol
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Rainess:
Whichever one asked me lol
. . . . Really...
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Lalasticlala only. So I can get him to make me a mod since of coz I can be very persuasive when I want to be grin

Happy Valentines Day to everyone in advance o, I might not be around on that day grin

join the queue, M sure there 'er hundreds of girls lined up already.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 08, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Really...

As long as they are not crazy.. & within my age range
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 08, 2016
Rainess:

As long as they are not crazy.. & within my age range
haha, okay uhmm n the age range..
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

join the queue, M sure there 'er hundreds of girls lined up already.
He'll let me skip the queue I think grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:
He'll let me skip the queue I think grin

. . . . cos you've got 'hawt' lips ..?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:32am On Feb 08, 2016
kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 08, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

cos you've got 'hawt' lips ..?
haha yes nd dat no be d only tin wey 'hawt' for my bodi grin

lol thank you btw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) / Bad Pikin Spotted Doing The Unthinkable (pics) / Ladies And Gentle Man .. What Is Your Favourite Romantic Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.