Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. (8531 Views)

Help! Boyfriend Of 10 Years Had One Night Stand And Got A Yoruba Girl Pregnant / Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 08, 2016
I'm not Tribalist when it comes to relationship. In fact, I will marry from any tribe where I find love. This is a counter thread, enjoy:

1. Education disparity

Yorubas generally love education. They have the highest number of University graduates in Nigeria. This is also the same for postgraduate degrees. Yoruba women occupy top positions in many organisations because they are well educated.

2. Highly accommodating

Yorubas generally are highly accommodating people. Historically, Yorubas have been at the forefront of the tribes who welcome strangers. They do entertain their guests even if the person is not from a Yoruba-spoken town. This spirit of warmly allowing non-indigenes to live among them is why states like Lagos, Ogun and Oyo have almost all the different tribes of people in Nigeria residing in them.

3. Adventure

This reason may come as a surprise. Yoruba women travel a lot. They travel for business, education and other reasons. In doing this, a Yoruba woman who is single before her trip might be fortunate to see a guy she likes.

It is very rare to hear an educated Yoruba lady say she would not marry a man from another tribe. The way she sees Yoruba men is also the same way she sees other men who are not Yoruba. There is no restriction in her choice of husband. She does not have a tribal biased mindset. She is ecstatic when she tells her parents that her fiancée is not Yoruba. She does not believe that this would erode away her culture. If a man who is her suitable taste comes to her, she accepts him. This is because she believes in discovering new things.

4. Yoruba Ladies Are Hardworking

A lot of Yoruba ladies grew up with the teachings of self-reliance. This is because at a tender age, they get taught about how to do major household chores and how to exceptionally take care of the house, the man of the house and the children. Every man want attention….

5. Yoruba Ladies Are Family-Oriented

The same way every young child is taught how to be respectful no matter the situation is the same way a Yoruba ladies are taught how to always put their immediate families first no matter what. They are brought up with the notion that a friend will one day leave but family will forever be family. This trait can make a man fall in love over and over again with the same woman who has perfected the act of keeping her family together.

6. Yoruba Ladies Are Very Respectful

The moment a child is born in Yorubaland, the onus of training is on everybody around the baby, not just the parents. This has made it very easy to inculcate habits like being respectful in the young child. Yoruba ladies are brought up to totally give obeisance to whoever it is due. The Yoruba culture opines that when a youngster meets an elder, she must kneel down to greet as a sign of respect. All these and more are why Yoruba ladies top the list of respectful tribes in Nigeria.
Yoruba babes oya support me before the 'bashers' comes grin. Marry a yoruba girl and thank me later. "You are welcome in advance cheesy cheesy.
CC: lalasticlala
CC: Seun. Let them know

10 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Okay good.
I don't know the basis for all this tribal brouhaha.
It's not healthy for our mutual existence. angry

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by konji1(m): 4:33am On Feb 08, 2016
nawaooo
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by judey1992(m): 4:41am On Feb 08, 2016
lest you forget: they love partying, expensive things and can frustrate a man when things arent going fine.

15 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by okonja(m): 4:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Awa omo oodua, We are just "OK"...

1 Like

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by intelligen(m): 4:57am On Feb 08, 2016
You are quite right to some extent...but dont also forget dat most of dem can be extremely dirty if dey wana be...especially d illeterates among dem..*runs outa thread*

5 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by espn(m): 5:11am On Feb 08, 2016
judey1992:
lest you forget: they love partying, expensive things and can frustrate a man when things arent going fine.
expensive shit?..frustrating a man wen thins ain't going well? Always looking for a wealthy man to put the burden of der family and generation to cum?..you know the truth..dis r attributes of igbo gals!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 08, 2016
dnt mind d OP, she she is drunk, guys marry an urhobo lady and thank me 4rever.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by bfatoba(m): 5:23am On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not Tribalist when it comes to relationship. In fact, I will marry from any tribe where I find love. This is a counter thread, enjoy:

1. Education disparity

Yorubas generally love education. They have the highest number of University graduates in Nigeria. This is also the same for postgraduate degrees. Yoruba women occupy top positions in many organisations because they are well educated.

2. Highly accommodating

Yorubas generally are highly accommodating people. Historically, Yorubas have been at the forefront of the tribes who welcome strangers. They do entertain their guests even if the person is not from a Yoruba-spoken town. This spirit of warmly allowing non-indigenes to live among them is why states like Lagos, Ogun and Oyo have almost all the different tribes of people in Nigeria residing in them.

3. Adventure

This reason may come as a surprise. Yoruba women travel a lot. They travel for business, education and other reasons. In doing this, a Yoruba woman who is single before her trip might be fortunate to see a guy she likes.

It is very rare to hear an educated Yoruba lady say she would not marry a man from another tribe. The way she sees Yoruba men is also the same way she sees other men who are not Yoruba. There is no restriction in her choice of husband. She does not have a tribal biased mindset. She is ecstatic when she tells her parents that her fiancée is not Yoruba. She does not believe that this would erode away her culture. If a man who is her suitable taste comes to her, she accepts him. This is because she believes in discovering new things.

A lot of Yoruba ladies grew up with the teachings of self-reliance. This is because at a tender age, they get taught about how to do major household chores and how to exceptionally take care of the house, the man of the house and the children. Every man want attention….

The same way every young child is taught how to be respectful no matter the situation is the same way a Yoruba ladies are taught how to always put their immediate families first no matter what. They are brought up with the notion that a friend will one day leave but family will forever be family. This trait can make a man fall in love over and over again with the same woman who has perfected the act of keeping her family together.

The moment a child is born in Yorubaland, the onus of training is on everybody around the baby, not just the parents. This has made it very easy to inculcate habits like being respectful in the young child. Yoruba ladies are brought up to totally give obeisance to whoever it is due. The Yoruba culture opines that when a youngster meets an elder, she must kneel down to greet as a sign of respect. All these and more are why Yoruba ladies top the list of respectful tribes in Nigeria.
Yoruba babes oya support me before the 'bashers' comes grin. Marry a yoruba girl and thank me later. "You are welcome in advance cheesy cheesy.

I will take your advice....
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 08, 2016
There is always that one guy that will quote the entire OP cry

12 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by kirchofff(m): 5:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Skibo, wait, are u kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by knightsTempler: 6:00am On Feb 08, 2016
Ok we heard you, I'm about to marry a Yoruba lady called Teju, so I'll move ahead and come thank op after our wedding. wink
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by jericco1(m): 6:21am On Feb 08, 2016
I don't know about you guys, but I'll marry my heart desire. ☺

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by betterpikin28(f): 6:33am On Feb 08, 2016
judey1992:

So out of igbo and yoruba who does that more.
Pls try and stop judge thru yoruba movies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:

1. Education disparity

2. Highly accommodating

3. Adventure

Iranu. This is from an inductive sense of reasoning
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 08, 2016
thaikun15:

Yes its iranu

Bt is she lying?
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Tjpromise(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2016
dry post

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2016
OP tell us bou their bad sides too o.. They can't be all nice haba. I heard Yoruba gals quarrel a lot, they're nt good on bed nd some other stuffs. True?
..nd how ws ur nite?

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by chumakk: 7:13am On Feb 08, 2016
The education side is now a myth. Sorry, Yorubas are not longer taking education serious and they are not the most educated now. I can say they did when Cheif Obafemi did and that generation is drying and most are dead with him. The new result from wace, neco and jamb will be your guide.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Moblord(m): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2016
How much were u paid for this campaign

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by unilagfreshest(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2 wa gba hug.. u r so on point. Never knew you r yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 08, 2016
Moblord:
How much were u paid for this campaign

The same amount u were paid to comment

1 Like

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by judey1992(m): 7:25am On Feb 08, 2016
betterpikin28:

So out of igbo and yoruba who does that more.
Pls try and stop judge thru yoruba movies.
dearie i've got points to back my stand up. though there are good people in yoruba but hv u come to observe the high rate of divorce among yoruba couples, mostly caused by infidelity and improper financial management.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2016
judey1992:
dearie i've got points to back my stand up. though there are good people in yoruba but hv u come to observe the high rate of divorce among yoruba couples, mostly caused by infidelity and improper financial management.

Same with the every other tribes

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by judey1992(m): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2016
espn:
expensive shit?..frustrating a man wen thins ain't going well? Always looking for a wealthy man to put the burden of der family and generation to cum?..you know the truth..dis r attributes of igbo gals!!
i concur but those girls dont go rushing to mushin customary court to file for divorce when the going gets tough.also those igbo ladies dont come out in a court to tell ppl dat her husband is a 30secs man

5 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2016
judey1992:
i concur but those girls dont go rushing to mushin customary court to file for divorce when the going gets tough.also those igbo ladies dont come out in a court to tell ppl dat her husband is a 30secs man

Oh please every lady does dat

Very well
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by judey1992(m): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2016
sickstars:

Oh please every lady does dat
Very well
hmmmm but yoruba women have an edge over others

1 Like

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2016
judey1992:
hmmmm but yoruba women have an edge over others

Mayb its not my problem cheesy yoruba girls are slow nd steady but always accurate sha
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2016
bfatoba:

I will take your advice....
U won't regret it
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2016
thaikun15:

Are you sure you are okay dis monday morning undecided undecided and you typed in yoruba. SMH
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2016
unilagfreshest:
HateU2 wa gba hug.. u r so on point. Never knew you r yoruba.
Thank you. **hugs him**. Omo yoruba toh jafafa ni mi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Saved My Life Times Without Numbers / "Let Me Be Your Val, It Comes With Full Package" - OAU Lady / How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.