Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? (2088 Views)

I Just Discovered These Hot Selling Items You Can Import & Make 200% Profit / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by winkmart: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2016
Am into the business and I must say it pays a lot, especially if you desire an extra income without stress.

Come into the thread, let's have a good interaction
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by pete26(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pictures please
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by slavemerchant: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Am in, I am into the business, I import and sell on different platforms here in nigeria but I have not been making good sales, will like to learn from you
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by winkmart: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
pete26:
Pictures please

I dont know what pictures you requested for. But if you meant that of the watches i have, please check www.facebook.com/nagodblog

Thanks
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by winkmart: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
slavemerchant:
Am in, I am into the business, I import and sell on different platforms here in nigeria but I have not been making good sales, will like to learn from you

Okay, we are all here to learn..On what platform do u sell?
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by Giyerte(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
can you chat me up via whatsapp 08132999390
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by slavemerchant: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
I sell on dealdey and konga
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by winkmart: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2016
slavemerchant:
I sell on dealdey and konga

I also sell on konga, but it will be advisable you focus ur energy on just one platform, so you can concentrate more marketing efforts on that platform.

You will need to personally drive traffic to ur estore by advertising online, especially facebook.

also place ur products on sites like olx, jiji, effritin and so on and you can as well used paid services on those platforms.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2016
what website do u buy from
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by winkmart: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
abi20:
what website do u buy from

only aliexpress and I buy quality expensive watches cuz I don't sell cheap as well
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by slavemerchant: 3:40am On Feb 13, 2016
winkmart:

I also sell on konga, but it will be advisable you focus ur energy on just one platform, so you can concentrate more marketing efforts on that platform.

You will need to personally drive traffic to ur estore by advertising online, especially facebook.

also place ur products on sites like olx, jiji, effritin and so on and you can as well used paid services on those platforms.

Thanks

I appreciate, where do you buy your products
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by winkmart: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2016
slavemerchant:

I appreciate, where do you buy your products

Aliexpress and sometimes, I source at the local markets here in Nigeria due to the fall in Naira value
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by slavemerchant: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
winkmart:

Aliexpress and sometimes, I source at the local markets here in Nigeria due to the fall in Naira value

Can I get your number so we can chat on whatsapp
Re: Do You Know You Can Make 200% Profit Monthly In Wristwatch Business? by winkmart: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
slavemerchant:

Can I get your number so we can chat on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Business / Printing: Nylon Wraps For Flour Products / I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.