Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) (961 Views)

The Rapist, A Robber And The HIV Patient / My Rapist / Penastory: The Bride, The Rapist And A Murderer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) by PenAStory: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/02/08/let-the-thread-face-the-cut-olaleye-oladipupo/

“My good elders, don’t let us argue too much on this matter. Just as Mazi Ugochukwu has already said, let the thread face the cut and let the zip face the wrath,”Chief Okonkwo exclaimed, his ruddy right hand slamming the wooden table that the community elders were sitting around in Mr. Ugochukwu’s sitting room. The tray containing pieces of kolanuts tottered precariously on the edge of the table and would have tumbled over to spill its content had he not deftly righted it with his left hand.
“Nonsense! My people, people of Umuaka!” Mr. Eze was out of his chair in a flash, his eyes blazing as if he was a warrior confronting an opponent, he paused a second and gazed at everybody to make sure he had their attention before he continued, “why should we punish the innocent while the offender walks around freely? Is it the thread’s fault that our girls have lost their senses? Or the zip’s fault that our men have replaced their heads with their manhood?. Even if the thread is nonchalant and the zip is naive, have we lost our humanity to allow our our children lose their minds?”

Before Mazi Eze could once again unify his sit with his buttock, Mazi Ugochukwu staggered out of his chair and glared at Mazi Eze, his arms slicing through the air as he made his point. “Have you not seen the way the thread does not hold firmly the cloths on the bodies of our girls? And have you not noticed how the zip bursts open the moment the men’s eyes see the exposure? The thread is lazy and the zip is slothful. I insist that they both face the cut.”
“I disagree with you Mazi Ugochukwu. Elders of Umuaka, it is not the thread’s fault that our girls have decided to walk around naked neither is it the zip’s job to stop blood from rushing from our men’s head to their manhood when their eyes meet with the sight of uncovered bosoms and exposed buttocks.” Ugorji, the youngest of the men present said. He didn’t have as much titles as Mazi Ugochukwu so he had to be careful the way he disagreed with the older man who was one of the most respected men of the land. He spoke slowly as he chose his next words carefully, “my people, everyone has spoken well but I can only say that we caution our daughters to stop putting the thread to shame and our sons to stop blaming the zip. A boy that cannot control his manhood is not fit to grow into adulthood and likewise a girl that doesn’t know how to cover her body shouldn’t have left her mother’s womb. When a child is old enough to have a hoe, he would have a hoe but not before.”

Find more stuffs on www.penastory.com

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Behind Coca Cola's Good Name.- Coke Vs Coke Look-alike. / DREAMLAND: Insane Stories By Chuks. / Content Creators Needed For Blog And Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.