Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike (28720 Views)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption / APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by GodpunishBuhari: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Rivers state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike has claimed that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari was biased in its fight against corruption, stressing that he would rather fight corruption his own way than support the anti-graft campaign of the current administration.

The Governor made this assertion on Sunday during a thanksgiving service in celebration of his victory at the Supreme Court.

According to him, “We would not support the fight against corruption. People took our money from the state, and we wrote to the police asking them to go and make a statement; nothing has come out of it.

“We won’t take anybody to the EFCC because I know what would happen. We know how to fight our own way. We won’t support that war against corruption that they are doing.”

Wike, who disclosed that he would have given up if the verdict did not end in his favour, noted that bloodshed was prevented in the state through the ruling of the apex court, asserting that, “blood would have flown if the election was going to hold again.”

Hear him, “So, I called some people, including the chairman of the PDP, Uche Secondus, that I was not going to run again. They said why and I explained that if I did, many people would die.

“I pray that my enemy should continue to have permanent high blood pressure. I wouldn’t pray that God will heal them. My own has come down now, and for several months it was high. It is time for their own to rise.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/08/why-i-wont-support-buharis-war-against-corruption-wike/

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Topestbilly(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ok....

NL na comedy hub.

If news about PMB disappointment surface wailers will took the whole NL pages to celebrate.

If Buharist (zombies) sef hear anything from the wailers, they attack.

Is this how we are going to continue?

Wailers and zombies wake up let's face reality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
According to him, “We would not support the fight against corruption. People took our money from the state, and we wrote to the police asking them to go and make a statement; nothing has come out of it.

Foolish Man. U wrote to the police without attaching ur evidence to make ur case solid. Yet u expect the police to act on it. Of cos, pending when u present ur evidence, ur letter will be thrashed. The one Livingstone submitted, it was noticed that it was nothing but a heap of lies to deceive and mallign the Best Rivers state governor in her history.
Besides u dont need FG to commence prosecution. Lagos never seek for FG permission before prosecuting and sending tewonde George to jail. Amaechi has no immunity, ask ur AG to do the needful.
No one cares whether u support Buhari or not. It doesnt stop Buhari from doing what Buhari will do. U are just another inconsequential nonentity like fayose in the scheme of things. Baba is on vacation, and strategising on his next move on u fools.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by GodpunishBuhari: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Una don try to book space
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by missKiffy(f): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who begged him to support it before lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by autotrader014(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:

Foolish Man. U wrote to the police without attaching ur evidence to make ur case solid. Yet u expect the police to act on it. Of cos, pending when u present ur evidence, ur letter will be thrashed. The one Livingstone submitted, it was noticed that it was nothing but a heap of lies to deceive and mallign the Best Rivers state governor in her history.
Besides u dont need FG to commence prosecution. Lagos never seek for FG permission before prosecuting and sending tewonde George to jail. Amaechi has no immunity, ask ur AG to do the needful.
No one cares whether u support Buhari or not. It doesnt stop Buhari from doing what Buhari will do. U are just another inconsequential nonentity like fayose in the scheme of things. Baba is on vacation, and strategising on his next move on u fools.

Anoda zombie spotted

198 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chai E no go better for supreme court. Anyway,we will soon open your file no what you did at ministry of education.

Useless man. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:

Zombie come n kiss my black ass

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by seunmsg(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who cares about Wike's support? Majority of Nigerians stand with the president in the ongoing war against corruption and that is what really matters.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
That's outrightly unpatriotic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by arresa: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Very crude, crass., and unintelligent man. You have social and moral responsibility to support the country, you swore oath to do so.

This is what you get when you make reterdss, sociopaths and unsophisticated people your leader.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by NextGovernor(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:

Some people will come online and say trash. If we were offline I would have ignored you as illiterate

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
[s]
NextGovernor:

Some people will come online and say trash. If we were offline I would have ignored you as illiterate
[/s]

Foolish post. Senseless talk.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
autotrader014:

Anoda zombie spotted

Another nonentity responded. Shove ur support back ur anus. Not needed.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
DrDauda:

Zombie come n kiss my black ass

Sex maniac, run along now. Ply ur trade elsewhere.

29 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by GodpunishBuhari: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
MBuhari1:
Chai E no go better for supreme court. Anyway,we will soon open your file no what you did at ministry of education.

Useless man. angry

Both you and buhari cant do shitt he's immuned now

19 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by GodpunishBuhari: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
arresa:
Very crude, crass., and unintelligent man. You have social and moral responsibility to support the country, you swore oath to do so.

this is what you get when you make reterdss, sociopaths and unsophisticated people your leader.

Like buhari

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by blazetitov: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Rolings: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Both you and buhari cant do shitt he's immuned now

It's because of immunity that he made sure he won the governorship election by all means because the atrocities he committed in UBEC is surely going to catch up with him after his tenure ends because immunity is not forever , he shall account for all money he misappropriated .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:

And what is this?

http://thesheet.ng/integrity-group-sends-petition-to-buhari-efcc-against-amaechi/

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

And what is this?

Heap of lies after investigation by security agents. The same reason why Wike cant ask his AG to proceed to prosecution himself with the so called allegations

Tokt:

Foolish Man. U wrote to the police without attaching ur evidence to make ur case solid. Yet u expect the police to act on it. Of cos, pending when u present ur evidence, ur letter will be thrashed. [size=20pt]The one Livingstone submitted, it was noticed that it was nothing but a heap of lies to deceive and mallign the Best Rivers state governor in her history.[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by GodpunishBuhari: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Rolings:

It's because of immunity that he made sure he won the governorship election by all means because the atrocities he committed in UBEC is surely going to catch up with him after his tenure ends because immunity is not forever , he shall account for all money he misappropriated .

Story story

7 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:

This is where your baba's strategy has taken us in less than 9 months.

15 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

This is where your baba has taken us in less than 9 months.

Open another thread and lets discuss this. u will also be shamed as i am currently doing in here. This thread is strictly about wikes stupidity. dont derail. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by cutetopsey(f): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by TippyTop(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
People took our money from the state, and we wrote to the police asking them to go and make a statement; nothing has come out of it.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by SylarsMcQuins: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nigeria can never be great, not in this life time...
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by kenbee(f): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
The People's Governor, we are with U on this! The anti corruption war is one-sided.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by phemmyjohnson: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
wike
if you follow the footstep of your madam and oga
jonathan..
you end up in the relegation zone...
Ask Asari dokubo...
if u feel u av been cheated why not go to supreme court who until now was ur messiah of free verdict...

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by zopaks: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
lol... wike... the new fayose to APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR / List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 / Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.