Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike (28708 Views)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption / APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by MentalCase(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Una don try to book space
But why did Lalaticlala allow your thread to be on the front page with a moniker that reeks of hate?

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by chudyboy05(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
autotrader014:

Anoda zombie spotted
Zombie no be small zombie him be bros. Na Osun Zombie

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Agbalanze(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote ]
“I pray that my enemy should continue to have permanent high blood pressure. I wouldn’t pray that God will heal them. My own has come down now, and for several months it was high. It is time for their own to rise.”
[/quote]
Amen oooooo!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by aluku5: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wike, you know for sure you are too corrupt to fight, corruption will floor you in the first bout.

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by OnankpaBa(m): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
mtchew
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by TimeManager(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wailers sef. It is buttlicking time. O ya come & buttlick & lapdance wike Wailers da buttlickers The truth has spoken!

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Wizlove(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:
According to him, “We would not support the fight against corruption. People took our money from the state, and we wrote to the police asking them to go and make a statement; nothing has come out of it.

Foolish Man. U wrote to the police without attaching ur evidence to make ur case solid. Yet u expect the police to act on it. Of cos, pending when u present ur evidence, ur letter will be thrashed. The one Livingstone submitted, it was noticed that it was nothing but a heap of lies to deceive and mallign the Best Rivers state governor in her history.
Besides u dont need FG to commence prosecution. Lagos never seek for FG permission before prosecuting and sending tewonde George to jail. Amaechi has no immunity, ask ur AG to do the needful.
No one cares whether u support Buhari or not. It doesnt stop Buhari from doing what Buhari will do. U are just another inconsequential nonentity like fayose in the scheme of things. Baba is on vacation, and strategising on his next move on u fools.
Chief zombie spotted grin.

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by hansad: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

And what is this?

Buhari's fight against corruption is a charade. It's a fight against his political opponents.

OBJ is Buhari's navigator.

Amaechi and Fashola still serve Buhari as ministers.

What corruption is Buhari fighting then?

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by oluwasegun007(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=GodpunishBuhari post=42730597]Rivers state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike has claimed that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari was biased in its fight against corruption, stressing that he would rather fight corruption his own way than support the anti-graft campaign of the current administration.

The Governor made this assertion on Sunday

“We would not support the fight against corruption.

People took our money from the state, and we wrote to the police asking them to go and make a statement;

nothing has come out of it.

We know how to fight our own way. We won’t support that war against corruption that they are doing.”

Wike, noted that bloodshed was prevented in the state through the ruling of the apex court,

“blood would have flown if the election was going to hold again.”
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Wizlove(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
seunmsg:
Who cares about Wike's support? Majority of Nigerians stand with the president in the ongoing war against corruption and that is what really matters.
Is it majority zombie on nairaland or real majority in Nigeria. Mumu dey smell grin.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by oluwasegun007(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=oluwasegun007 post=42737270][/quote]

if it had been a civilized country, people like diz man would have been impeached....

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by danot1030: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Our judiciary is a partner to corruption in Nigeria. The type of blood lose that took in the last election in Rivers and Akwa-Ibom is enough for any judiciary that protect standard of morality to send this slowpoke out of Rivers government house, you can imagine him bragging of blood lose again.

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by zurine(f): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
hmm
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
People took our money from the state, and we wrote to the police asking them to go and make a statement; nothing has come out of it... Barr. Nyesome Wike.

Which kind of lawyer is this?

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Saint83(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=GodpunishBuhari post=42730597]Rivers state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike has claimed that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari was biased in its fight against corruption, stressing that he would rather fight corruption his own way than support the anti-graft campaign of the current administration.

The Governor made this assertion on Sunday during a thanksgiving service in celebration of his victory at the Supreme Court.

According to him, “We would not support the fight against corruption. People took our money from the state, and we wrote to the police asking them to go and make a statement; nothing has come out of it.

“We won’t take anybody to the EFCC because I know what would happen. We know how to fight our own way. We won’t support that war against corruption that they are doing.”

Wike, who disclosed that he would have given up if the verdict did not end in his favour, noted that bloodshed was prevented in the state through the ruling of the apex court, asserting that, “blood would have flown if the election was going to hold again.”

Hear him, “So, I called some people, including the chairman of the PDP, Uche Secondus, that I was not going to run again. They said why and I explained that if I did, many people would die.

“I pray that my enemy should continue to have permanent high blood pressure. I wouldn’t pray that God will heal them. My own has come down now, and for several months it was high. It is time for their own to rise.”

E pain me oh, in fact Buhari should prob supreme court and bring them to book.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Wizlove(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Immediately Amaechi heard wike saying he will fight corruption in his own way,he fainted. Don't ask me for sauce cos we're not eating Aisha rice here. Zombies take note grin.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
A Thief Cannot Call Me Corrupt...Amaechi.

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Ephemmm: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

And what is this?

A write up/allegation, which would not only need concrete evidence to support its claim(s), but also prove its evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Wizlove(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Immediately Amaechi heard wike saying he will fight corruption in his own way,he fainted. Don't ask me for sauce cos we not eating Aisha rice here. Zombies take note grin.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by tomdon(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Rivers state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike has claimed that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari was biased in its fight against corruption, stressing that he would rather fight corruption his own way than support the anti-graft campaign of the current administration.

The Governor made this assertion on Sunday during a thanksgiving service in celebration of his victory at the Supreme Court.

“We won’t take anybody to the EFCC because I know what would happen. We know how to fight our own way. We won’t support that war against corruption that they are doing.”

Wike, who disclosed that he would have given up if the verdict did not end in his favour, noted that bloodshed was prevented in the state through the ruling of the apex court, asserting that, “blood would have flown if the election was going to hold again.”

Hear him, “So, I called some people, including the chairman of the PDP, Uche Secondus, that I was not going to run again. They said why and I explained that if I did, many people would die.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/08/why-i-wont-support-buharis-war-against-corruption-wike/

if you have a case, oga wike, pursue it. if not just rest sir
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Orikinla(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wike is fooling himself. His hands are stained with the blood of those murdered for him to achieve his selfish political ambition to become Governor of Rivers State by force. He can fool all the pastors and GOs in Nigeria and the rest of the world, but he cannot fool God. The wicked will not go unpunished and God shall overthrow the wicked. A fool can only fool other fools. The judgement of God is the final verdict and not the Supreme Court of Nigeria. The whole truth will soon become public knowledge. ~ Nigerians Report Online, Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by emalex24: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Is that suppose to be a threat? Generation of vipers. Enemy of progress.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Orikinla(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
danot1030:
Our judiciary is a partner to corruption in Nigeria. The type of blood lose that took in the last election in Rivers and Akwa-Ibom is enough for any judiciary that protect standard of morality to send this slowpoke out of Rivers government house, you can imagine him bragging of blood lose again.
. Only his bloody partners in crime and ignorant morons are praising and supporting Wike. But those who know him heart and soul know that Wike will not escape the long hands of Nemesis. Nemesis is waiting for him.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ephemmm:

A write up/allegation, which would not only need concrete evidence to support its claim(s), but also prove its evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

And what action has d addressee taken to ascertain the veracity of the allegations?

http://thesheet.ng/integrity-group-sends-petition-to-buhari-efcc-against-amaechi/
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by macaranta(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by chiefobdk(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
arresa:
Very crude, crass., and unintelligent man. You have social and moral responsibility to support the country, you swore oath to do so.

This is what you get when you make reterdss, sociopaths and unsophisticated people your leader.

go and comment on Your osun thread.

bastardization of education.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by allthingsgood: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

This is where your baba's strategy has taken us in less than 9 months.

Yes. Spend ur naira and develop ur country. Forget about dollar!
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wike is corrupt that is why he will not support anti-corruption crusade. Remember, he said he will not go down alone when he started mentioning those that will go down with him because of fear of losing his seat.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
allthingsgood:

Yes. Spend ur naira and develop ur country. Forget about dollar!

I should forget about dollar like the phone with with you are typing the crap above wasn't imported with dollars?
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Reference(m): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
A Thief Cannot Call Me Corrupt...Amaechi.

Of course, so we declare a stalement and the system, corruption wins. Said it. That is the sum of all fears. Without justice and equity you CANNOT build a good society and without restructuring the Nigerian state remains perpetually unstable. Change the game not the players.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by aiksneffects: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:

Foolish Man. U wrote to the police without attaching ur evidence to make ur case solid. Yet u expect the police to act on it. Of cos, pending when u present ur evidence, ur letter will be thrashed. The one Livingstone submitted, it was noticed that it was nothing but a heap of lies to deceive and mallign the Best Rivers state governor in her history.
Besides u dont need FG to commence prosecution. Lagos never seek for FG permission before prosecuting and sending tewonde George to jail. Amaechi has no immunity, ask ur AG to do the needful.
No one cares whether u support Buhari or not. It doesnt stop Buhari from doing what Buhari will do. U are just another inconsequential nonentity like fayose in the scheme of things. Baba is on vacation, and strategising on his next move on u fools.

You are agent of corruption. Did you read the letter to confirm he did not attach the copy of evidence or do you think every letters sent to EFCC is void of evidence.

Not everyone has confidence in this selective system of fighting corruption. They are quick to line up the opposition for prosecution but fully fledged corrupt politician with stake at apc are walking free.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by GodpunishBuhari: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=Saint83 post=42737460][/quote]

Story

Masked DSS Officials Storm National Assembly / IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) / Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis