Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike (28719 Views)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption / APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by GodpunishBuhari: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
MentalCase:

But why did Lalaticlala allow your thread to be on the front page with a moniker that reeks of hate?

Na u knw
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by GodpunishBuhari: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Rolings:

It's because of immunity that he made sure he won the governorship election by all means because the atrocities he committed in UBEC is surely going to catch up with him after his tenure ends because immunity is not forever , he shall account for all money he misappropriated .

Till then
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by israelchinedu: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
foolish man who beg you to support him we don't need a murderer like you too support him. to hell with you
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by olajizz01(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
I know u that will never support him because u have skeleton in your cupboard when u were minister for education.Therefore,shelve your suppport,it's inconsequential.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:
According to him, “We would not support the fight against corruption. People took our money from the state, and we wrote to the police asking them to go and make a statement; nothing has come out of it.

Foolish Man. U wrote to the police without attaching ur evidence to make ur case solid. Yet u expect the police to act on it. Of cos, pending when u present ur evidence, ur letter will be thrashed. The one Livingstone submitted, it was noticed that it was nothing but a heap of lies to deceive and mallign the Best Rivers state governor in her history.
Besides u dont need FG to commence prosecution. Lagos never seek for FG permission before prosecuting and sending tewonde George to jail. Amaechi has no immunity, ask ur AG to do the needful.
No one cares whether u support Buhari or not. It doesnt stop Buhari from doing what Buhari will do. U are just another inconsequential nonentity like fayose in the scheme of things. Baba is on vacation, and strategising on his next move on u fools.

look at ur self,
take a look at ur self once again,
why displaying such idiocy in the group?
i think ur sanity is receding.
ur view point isn't pellucid.
its disheartening reading this thrash u wrote, u just siphoned shit,n are being critical abt it?
buhari is marginlising PDP,and until he stretches these fight against corruption,i won't take is anti graft agency seriously.
he is only silencing the opposition.
and ameach is fraudulent,dubious and a thief, yet under Apc he is seen as sajnt.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by johnoris(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Diz idiot man wey be ordinary Acting minister for Education under last administration... Turn governor come dey talk like gannamu.... No be him fault nah d zombies wey Vote 4 am... Smh 2 all rivers dat voted 4 him
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by escobar07(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Rivers state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike has claimed that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari was biased in its fight against corruption, stressing that he would rather fight corruption his own way than support the anti-graft campaign of the current administration.

The Governor made this assertion on Sunday during a thanksgiving service in celebration of his victory at the Supreme Court.

According to him, “We would not support the fight against corruption. People took our money from the state, and we wrote to the police asking them to go and make a statement; nothing has come out of it.

“We won’t take anybody to the EFCC because I know what would happen. We know how to fight our own way. We won’t support that war against corruption that they are doing.”

Wike, who disclosed that he would have given up if the verdict did not end in his favour, noted that bloodshed was prevented in the state through the ruling of the apex court, asserting that, “blood would have flown if the election was going to hold again.”

Hear him, “So, I called some people, including the chairman of the PDP, Uche Secondus, that I was not going to run again. They said why and I explained that if I did, many people would die.

“I pray that my enemy should continue to have permanent high blood pressure. I wouldn’t pray that God will heal them. My own has come down now, and for several months it was high. It is time for their own to rise.”
Lol.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/08/why-i-wont-support-buharis-war-against-corruption-wike/
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by HopeAtHand: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Truckpusher and Tonyebarcanista why does Wike talk rubbish so much. I don't know what he thinks he is doing by being unnecessarily callous. He is certainly lacking good advisers or maybe he's failing to heed sound advice.

Maybe his ambition ends at brick house, PH.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Yksoul(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
DID YOU LISTEN TO WHAT THIS SLEEPING GOVERNOR SAID? 'I WILL NOT RUN AGAIN TO AVOID BLOODSHED' NA LIE HE KNOWS 'MAMA PEACE' WAS THE GOD MOTHER THAT MADE HIM GOVERNOR AND 'THERE IS NO POWERFUL FIGURE THAT MIGHT RIG ELECTION FOR HIM AGAIN,IF HE LOST OUT AT THE SUPREME' HE NOW SAID I MIGHT NOT RUN AGAIN!
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by favoredc: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
U go soon open ur mama grave,mumu
Chai E no go better for supreme court. Anyway,we will soon open your file no what you did at ministry of education.

Useless man. angry
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tsongz(f): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
autotrader014:

Anoda zombie spotted
make I tell u ur party PDP or whaeva is for hungry and violent touts. if u wanna prove me wrong swear with ur life say no be money or rice dem take draw u into d party. #team smelly#
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by openmine(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
danot1030:
Our judiciary is a partner to corruption in Nigeria. The type of blood lose that took in the last election in Rivers and Akwa-Ibom is enough for any judiciary that protect standard of morality to send this slowpoke out of Rivers government house, you can imagine him bragging of blood lose again.
d judiciary is not father christmas....and he can't give judgements based on emotions or hearsay but facts...
how do u prove dat dere was violence in d last rivers election with only 4 witnesses and an inec official who wasn't even there....?

do u know how many lgas and polling units rivers state had?

for u to prove dere was outright violence,u must have had at least half of all d polling units in rivers state with pockets of violence to prove ur claim...

was dere no violence in Lagos where it was reported dat several people died only for a popular news outfit to coverup dat incident just for reasons best known to dem?

Rather u sud blame ur retarded lawyers sent by APC who presented a terrible case b4 d supreme court by relying on a false witness who was never at any of the polling units and 'hearsay'....and u expect d judges to accept ur claim without any substantial proof to backup deir claim....?
Make una go rest.....
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by favoredc: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who is dis thing?
phemmyjohnson:
wike
if you follow the footstep of your madam and oga
jonathan..
you end up in the relegation zone...
Ask Asari dokubo...
if u feel u av been cheated why not go to supreme court who until now was ur messiah of free verdict...
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by ihatesycophant(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
autotrader014:

Anoda zombie spotted
Another tout added to Wike's list. Did you read the piece at all or just because it concern Wike without reading it, it makes meaning to you? How will a person that says he's a lawyer submit a case of so called 'monumental corruption' to the police rather than go to the right channel that can fast-forward it? When Lagos government took Bode George to court were they in central government and he was jailed. There's a level of investigation police can do on such called 'corruption'. He knew bllod will flow if he go to re-run but has not apologise to the families that loss lives in the general elections. Again, what makes his blood to rise? The Bible says, sinners runneth when no one pursueth them.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by lucianohase(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
I thank God that the supreme court judgement favored my Gov Nyesom Wike, if not, it would have been blood shed in Rivers during election re run and at the same time, opportunity for the Apc led gov at Aso Rock to send down military to invade our state which would have been worse. My advice to my gov is to continously keep the progress of the state's populace as his ultimate interest, so as to fulfill his campaign promises. This will make him not to derail and fall into their trap. I said this cos , my instinct tells me that the Apc led gov may already have plan B on how to bring the pdp to their knees. Which may be to invade some states in our region at the slightest freedom fighters/ militant perceived provocation and deal with more Pdp chieftain in our region, if we are not careful to avoid such. Gov Wike should talk to our freedom fighters/ militants to be careful not to go against the laws of the country. Honestly,I wouldn't like Rivers or any Niger Delta State to be invaded or declared state of emergency. Which is exactly what they might have been habouring , with the aim of declaring the governors incompetent to handle the situation,just like it happened in the north. But this time, may take a different shape since they still have vendetta. This is my own personal observation...We shouldn't bask in the euphoria of victory while we fall into their trap unknowingly.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Truckpusher and Tonyebarcanista why does Wike talk rubbish so much. I don't know what he thinks he is doing by being unnecessarily callous. He is certainly lacking good advisers or maybe he's failing to heed sound advice.

Maybe his ambition ends at brick house, PH.
I look like him Spokesman?
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by allthingsgood: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

I should forget about dollar like the phone with with you are typing the crap above wasn't imported with dollars?

Yea but am not the one complaining. Thats u!
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by ihatesycophant(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wizlove:
Is it majority zombie on nairaland or real majority in Nigeria. Mumu dey smell grin.
See 'Abobaku' referring to another as zombie. You've been following PDP for over 16 years what have you gained? Corruption, impunity, poverty, setback, economy sabotage, nepotism and many vices but still wish to die with them. You case is like that of a fly that lead the corpse to the grave. In Fela voice, sori sori oo. PDP supporters are 'Abobakus'
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Alezy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
autotrader014:

Anoda zombie spotted
No worry, this time Ur ban go long pass onisha bridge.....like 2months na dem go put u.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Rivers state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike has
“We know how to fight our own way"

“I pray that my enemy should continue to have permanent high blood pressure. I wouldn’t pray that God will heal them. My own has come down now, and for several months it was high. It is time for their own to rise.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/08/why-i-wont-support-buharis-war-against-corruption-wike/
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Rivers state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike has
“We know how to fight our own way" http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/08/why-i-wont-support-buharis-war-against-corruption-wike/
OH YES, WE ALL KNOW
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by tinktanker: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:

Foolish Man. U wrote to the police without attaching ur evidence to make ur case solid. Yet u expect the police to act on it. Of cos, pending when u present ur evidence, ur letter will be thrashed. The one Livingstone submitted, it was noticed that it was nothing but a heap of lies to deceive and mallign the Best Rivers state governor in her history.
Besides u dont need FG to commence prosecution. Lagos never seek for FG permission before prosecuting and sending tewonde George to jail. Amaechi has no immunity, ask ur AG to do the needful.
No one cares whether u support Buhari or not. It doesnt stop Buhari from doing what Buhari will do. U are just another inconsequential nonentity like fayose in the scheme of things. Baba is on vacation, and strategising on his next move on u fools.
I c u are more foolish. What makes u feel dey were no evidence but d police 'n efcc shoved it under DIA asses. Apc blind bat dat lack common sense
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by arresa: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Schedules
Seventh Schedule
Oaths

Oath of Office of Governor of a State

[b]I, ......... do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as the Governor of ......... State, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability, faithfully and in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the law, and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will strive to preserve the Fundamental Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy contained in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will exercise the authority vested in me as Governor so as not to impede or prejudice the authority lawfully vested in the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and so as not to endanger the continuance of Federal Government in Nigeria; that I will not allow my personal interest to influence my official conduct or my official decisions; that I will to the to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will abide by the Code of Conduct contained in the Fifty Schedule to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that in all circumstances, I will do right to all manner of people, according to law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will; that I will not directly or indirectly communicate or reveal to any person any matter which shall be brought under my consideration or shall become known to me as Governor of ......... State, except as may be required for the due discharge of my duties as Governor; and that I will devote myself to the service and well-being of the people of Nigeria.[/b]

http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/documents/ConstitutionalMatters/1999Constitution/SeventhSchedule.html

How do you as a sensible, rational and a law abiding Nigerian in one breath rejoice at the favorable laws and verdict of the Supreme court of Nigeria in your favor while in another breath promised to be unlawful, not to support the same laws and constitution that just ruled in your favor, not to respect the lawful policies and interests of Nigeria and the Nigerian people that you swore under oath to protect and abide by as the governor of a state in Nigeria?

This is the problem with many of these crude and crass people with low intellect and roadside mentality.

They have zero idea par their official duties and responsibilities, moral and societal obligation regardless their personal beliefs and political grievances.

Nigeria and the laws, policies and constitution of Nigeria comes first, not you.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by tinktanker: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Till then
don't mind Dat dullardihno Dat convicts opposition on baseless accusation with no prove.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by marv1: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
He is only a noise maker like fayose. He has used a lot of propaganda to attack ameichi but did not succeed. Neither am i saying ameichi is a saint. At the begining he said ameichi looted the government house and started showing pictures of empty rooms. A sane man (governor) will want to loot he wont loot money in the governor's house but the properties he has over-used for 8yrs he will now loot. It shows how mean and crooked Wike can be.
Tokt:

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by foriz4u(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:

u.were making some sense b4 u decided to blowb it up by calling fayose a nonentity... I'm sure u need to get some common sense in understanding fayose's criticism b4 u go ahead to calling him names.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by AmazonKindle: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Rolings:

It's because of immunity that he made sure he won the governorship election by all means because the atrocities he committed in UBEC is surely going to catch up with him after his tenure ends because immunity is not forever , he shall account for all money he misappropriated .
he built first class alamajiri schools for northern children record speak for them self
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Tokt:

Open another thread and lets discuss this. u will also be shamed as i am currently doing in here. This thread is strictly about wikes stupidity. dont derail. grin grin
Ha ha ha ha. Wike's what
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by nicolosam(m): 1:09am On Feb 09, 2016
seunmsg:
Who cares about Wike's support? Majority of Nigerians stand with the president in the ongoing war against corruption and that is what really matters.
. Who the majority? U and ur mentally derailed cohorts? Or u and ur members in APC or PDP, which ever one u belong. What anti-corruption war are we talking about here? What about Buhari's collected shares in the 2.1 billion dollars according Dasuki? Why all of a sudden those in PDP for several years but have now defected to APC have no case(s) to answer? Has Buhari probed the source of the money for his campaign? Useless set of people! Nigeria is a fraud and so the politicians....anti-corruption Czar my foot!
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Rolings: 5:26am On Feb 09, 2016
AmazonKindle:
he built first class alamajiri schools for northern children record speak for them self

So what ? The question is did he misapptopriate money? After all you walkers have been consistently hammering an fashola using 80million on website even though he performed far far better than your idol .
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Gassa007: 6:49am On Feb 09, 2016
seunmsg:
Who cares about Wike's support? Majority of Nigerians stand with the president in the ongoing war against corruption and that is what really matters.
Majority of Zombies you mean right??

Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC / List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64