Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike (28718 Views)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption / APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2016
themall:

Ha ha ha ha. Wike's what

Stupidity nau grin grin
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2016
foriz4u:

u.were making some sense b4 u decided to blowb it up by calling fayose a nonentity... I'm sure u need to get some common sense in understanding fayose's criticism b4 u go ahead to calling him names.

a cursed fool who publicly declared that his mama wears pampers diapers is far more than a nonentity. Calling him that is being too polite on my part.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 7:12am On Feb 09, 2016
marv1:
He is only a noise maker like fayose. He has used a lot of propaganda to attack ameichi but did not succeed. Neither am i saying ameichi is a saint. At the begining he said ameichi looted the government house and started showing pictures of empty rooms. A sane man (governor) will want to loot he wont loot money in the governor's house but the properties he has over-used for 8yrs he will now loot. It shows how mean and crooked Wike can be.

wellsaid. as regards govt house looting, the former commissioner of police when leaving reported that Wike never formally reported any govt house looting to the police. not even govt house police station.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2016
tinktanker:
I c u are more foolish. What makes u feel dey were no evidence but d police 'n efcc shoved it under DIA asses. Apc blind bat dat lack common sense

even wike has no evidence. who are u and where is ur evidence? grin
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2016
favoredc:
my dead father is d biggest fool on earth

ooo i see.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
CELEBRITIZ:

look at ur self,
take a look at ur self once again,
why displaying such idiocy in the group?
i think ur sanity is receding.
ur view point isn't pellucid.
its disheartening reading this thrash u wrote, u just siphoned shit,n are being critical abt it?
buhari is marginlising PDP,and until he stretches these fight against corruption,i won't take is anti graft agency seriously.
he is only silencing the opposition.
and ameach is fraudulent,dubious and a thief, yet under Apc he is seen as sajnt.
[/s]

Foolish post. NEXT.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2016
aiksneffects:

You are agent of corruption. Did you read the letter to confirm he did not attach the copy of evidence or do you think every letters sent to EFCC is void of evidence.

Not everyone has confidence in this selective system of fighting corruption. They are quick to line up the opposition for prosecution but fully fledged corrupt politician with stake at apc are walking free.

CAn u swear with ur life and that of ur seeds that he attached an evidence to it. My position is based on antecedents. Wikes antecedents on issues like this is known. is not today the fool has been making wild allegations and nothing comes out of it because he never follows it up. besides, like i earlier stated, whats stopping him to start prosecution himself? is Buhari stopping him? wike is nothing but a sounding gong
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
Wizlove:
Chief zombie spotted grin.
[/s]

Ignoramus notted
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by ajbabs(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Tokt:
According to him, “We would not support the fight against corruption. People took our money from the state, and we wrote to the police asking them to go and make a statement; nothing has come out of it.

Foolish Man. U wrote to the police without attaching ur evidence to make ur case solid. Yet u expect the police to act on it. Of cos, pending when u present ur evidence, ur letter will be thrashed. The one Livingstone submitted, it was noticed that it was nothing but a heap of lies to deceive and mallign the Best Rivers state governor in her history.
Besides u dont need FG to commence prosecution. Lagos never seek for FG permission before prosecuting and sending tewonde George to jail. Amaechi has no immunity, ask ur AG to do the needful.
No one cares whether u support Buhari or not. It doesnt stop Buhari from doing what Buhari will do. U are just another inconsequential nonentity like fayose in the scheme of things. Baba is on vacation, and strategising on his next move on u fools.
The same reason both Appellate court and Nigerian Supreme Court of Justice quashed the judgments against Bode George.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2016
ajbabs:

The same reason both Appellate court and Nigerian Supreme Court of Justice quashed the judgments against Bode George.

actually, that wasnt the reason why they quashed the judgement. It was quashed because the court believes that the crime of contract splitting which tewonde george was prosecuted for by LASG wasnt a crime by the time he was committed to prison.
The court never ruled that the LASG had no right to prosecute. that is the crux of the matter. Get ur facts right and stop spreading shameless lies.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Wizlove(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
ihatesycophant:

See 'Abobaku' referring to another as zombie. You've been following PDP for over 16 years what have you gained? Corruption, impunity, poverty, setback, economy sabotage, nepotism and many vices but still wish to die with them. You case is like that of a fly that lead the corpse to the grave. In Fela voice, sori sori oo. PDP supporters are 'Abobakus'
See your life? If APC starts like this, what will become of them if they are given 16 years. Thank God they've shown us the sign early enough I bet you they won't have as least as one month on their 4years.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by ajbabs(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tokt:

actually, that wasnt the reason why they quashed the judgement. It was quashed because the court believes that the crime of contract splitting which tewonde george was prosecuted for by LASG wasnt a crime by the time he was committed to prison.
The court never ruled that the LASG had no right to prosecute. that is the crux of the matter. Get ur facts right and stop spreading shameless lies.
You are the one spreading lies. Bode George case was procsecuted in an incompetent court , more so,what he was charged for was not a crime when he was in office. So, the authority then including the judge were just emotional. So also, you were emotional about him. Get a life.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by tinktanker: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tokt:

even wike has no evidence. who are u and where is ur evidence? grin
wat evidence did pub n is dogs have against those he is witch hunting
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Frankiss44(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Alezy:
No worry, this time Ur ban go long pass onisha bridge.....like 2months na dem go put u.

Lolz.. So you dey the zoombie crew?
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by davidif: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2016
Reference:

Of course, so we declare a stalement and the system, corruption wins. Said it. That is the sum of all fears. Without justice and equity you CANNOT build a good society and without restructuring the Nigerian state remains perpetually unstable. Change the game not the players.

Change everything abeg.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
ajbabs:

You are the one spreading lies. Bode George case was procsecuted in an incompetent court , more so,what he was charged for was not a crime when he was in office. So, the authority then including the judge were just emotional. So also, you were emotional about him. Get a life.

Shut ur orifice and go back and read what u qouted. u are even repeating what I stated. The main crux here was LASG Has every right to prosecute and they prosecuted. What happened afterwards is inconsequential to issue at stake here.
Re: Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike by Tokt: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
tinktanker:
wat evidence did pub n is dogs have against those he is witch hunting

It's in the courts. He has presented them to the court. Has wike started out with any court proceedings? The joke is on u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) / 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.