Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter (18360 Views)

Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Stuns In A Throwback Bikini Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by theshaderoom: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nigerian actress Ufuoma McDermott, 34, shared cute photos of her six month old daughter Kesiena on her Instagram account today. She wrote

“Yep yep yippe! #Kesiena is 6 months today. Wow...it's already half a year's journey. I speak life, growth on every level, intellect and wisdom, good health, long life. You shall be a gift to all, you will love and respect everyone irrespective of race, tribe, religion or opinion” wrote Ufuoma McDermott

Ufuoma McDermott gave birth to Kesiena on August 8, 2015.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBhXSIkDCRS/

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by theshaderoom: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Very cute baby of a beautiful mother... see more cute pictures

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/actress-ufuoma-mcdermott-shares.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by cruzita(f): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
awwww !!!so cute and adorable.fine mum and baby

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by Flexherbal(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wow! So beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by Samexdx(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Shes beautiful... Its good to be on front page sha,no time to check time.... grin

This space is not for sale
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by Olusanya333(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Na oyinbo ba
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by OCTAVO: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cute!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by Kingtim(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
beautiful
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by pyyxxaro: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cute baby

But na soo Oshiomhole take fine when them born am

As e begin grow

E come de turn to igbudu money small small kiss

#Na joke I de o#
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by sigiyaya(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
so cute...
how i wish bubu will take care of nigeria the way you are taking
care of this baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by gen2briz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by dailynews01(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lalastic-lala
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by Ama80(f): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good feeling.chilax dear cos u have extra 6 months for her birthday.i know u cant wait.adorable baby though.
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by princeonx: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pretty baby!!

God pls bless me with a baby girl next!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by kennyman200(m): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cute
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by scholes0(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who is she though?
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by henrydadon(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
all these names they keep Naming their children. .if u ask her what the meaning now..she will tell u she dont know
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by yungkc(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Omo dis child is extremely gorgeous and pretty ...Chai Baba GOD please make my own cuter dan dis...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by seunny4lif(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
shocked smiley
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by EroticJane(f): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
So what? Should we start shouting?
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by bobo65(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Damn
So beautiful
Iv always crushed on this lady

Her hubby or d baby papa can't b nigerian
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by bobo65(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
EroticJane:
So what? Should we start shouting?

Jealousy won't make u finer than her

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by inibro(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
henrydadon:
all these names they keep Naming their children. .if u ask her what the meaning now..she will tell u she dont know

Broz that name na Urhobo name. Abi u dey say make we no use our own native names again?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by bobo65(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Cute baby

But na soo Oshiomhole take fine when them born am

As e begin grow

E come de turn to igbudu money small small kiss

#Na joke I de o#

Chai
Stop am abeg

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by Mckandre(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
i know say her hubby go fine,she played her game and now enjoying the fruit. na this kind babe dey check face check pocket before she marry no be some ajekpako testdrive wey dey check pocket forget face.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by orlarbissy(f): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cute Baby from a beautiful mom

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by MilesLamar(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Na me go marry her
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
My sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Blaq: My Voice Once Got Me An Instant Job / Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Can You Identify These Celebrities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.