Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:15 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2514759 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greatness366(f): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
kapable75:
Shey daddy don give you money make you replace the bad sheets, you come carry the money dey pursue greatness366 upandan.
make e pain u fa i like d pursue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dottune:
you can still get your jamb admission letter;
1st you'll need to check Jamb's website for your Admission Status at http://www.jamb.org.ng/
Next, click on the year you wrote the jamb that you used to gain admission. You'll see the options for the year there.
After clicking on it, you should see the following:

Click on the Check Admission status, input your jamb reg number.
If your jamb reg number is correct, it should bring out your details and confirm that you were offered Admission by your school. i.e your school alerted Jamb that you have been offered admission. This also helps you confirm that you have a valid jamb reg number
After you must have successfully done this, you should proceed to printing your admission, but you'll be needing a scratch card which should costs between N1,500-N2,500. That should Solve your Admission letter problem.

If you try checking your admission status and it doesn't go through, you'll probably need to do "Jamb regularisation number" ish.

I hope this helps

@bold, many of the people in my set were not given admission and we were told to pay 5k to rectify the whole issue. Now the issue is that, up till now the issue has not been fixed, its still saying the same thing. Should we be worried? or should we just go for the regularization stuff by ourselves, as i here that it might affect us when it comes to doing the online registration....Since the school has been silent ever since.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
KiziitoKennel:

Bahd mind grin
Hahahahaha!! see guilty conscience. i harmlessly called your name and you just started confession. God is great!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
aBbiie25:

Nope! He's my witness fa undecided
owk Justifiedcoyy shey you are here Make the guy come stand for Duckcheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dream2:
Read you already bought her an iphone7,well that's just a waste of cash. All you've got to do is............. ............

Forfeit your batch B mobilization for her. So simple.
Are you in any way her brother? no use nysc play with me oo grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by browniecay: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
chumaster:
you neva ready sef

U knw say d sun de too hot now, make e no con de ova work for ya body. Na DT evening d palmi go enta body wella.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nzeh12:

Jamb Admission Letter isn't important to NYSC. Uniport told us to bring it b4 they'll mobilize us buh later said we can use the school 's Admission slip. If u even try to print the jamb Admission Letter, u might find another school on it instead of RSUST, that will cost u 7k to rectify.
Ohhh u submitted school admission leta, I submitted jamb admission leta. Getting it, is nt dat difficult now except u av issues dat nid to b rectified. If u still av ur jamb scratch card den just go print it and if u don't, get a new one( scratch card ) and print it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
yeeeeeee see my goons appearing from left right and centre.. Posibaby, Fruityruthy, Mcdonaldmcmooney cheesy

Where have you been mehn
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Greatness366:
make e pain u fa i like d pursue
Justifiedcoyy, are you seeing what am saw? itiz sweeting her and she is giving you green light at thesame time. sheboss sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
bros..skul plenty for dis country fa.

if u don get 3 bedroom flat, u go establish poly grin
So poly is the new business,na to open my own, grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettysusanquee: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Haychay:

Which one is Aspoly again, shey As roma don get polythenic for Naija ni grin
lol Abia poly just tell me u don't know the full meaning then I will explain better cheesy grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by KiziitoKennel(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
kapable75:
God is great!
All the TIME cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by frankieolutayo: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bolaoshun:
d Good morning. Im OAU graduate.
Correct bola. Nice to meet you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
chumaster:
you no well o grin
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
KiziitoKennel:

All the TIME cheesy
You and justifiedcoyy no dey go church be that. why you go ansa "all the time" for God is great. you two need Jesus.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ebusmomentum88: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
my name is out in my school lists pasted but i dont have jamb admision letter beause i have checked in dia site and dey said not admitted yet. will it affect me during online registration. pls i need urgent reply
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettysusanquee: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Taraba State Corpers 2015, BATCH A by tiano555(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2015
Imagine my surprise when I checked my call up letter and saw “TARABA” im sure a good number of us did not even know which part of Nigeria the state was located and had to consult our daries, google and maps. Lol
Well, as your fellow corper who was also posted to Taraba State, I have began to try to make the best out of the very terrible situation by reviewing other 2014 taraba state corpers trends to know what I am/we are up against.
Below are the major salient points made on the trend which I extracted so as to enable us improve in them. Note that the information contained here are based on last year i.e. 2014 and people’s personal opinions. So, some of the info might be obsolete or simply be a false personal opinion.
Ive also created a bbm channel (C00144053) a Facebook page so as to enhance free flow of info amongst ourselves. Anyone with questions, Answers or other useful info should pls share cos even with all my research, I still have a lot of unanswered questions.
The extracted info are pasted below unedited. Enjoy and see you in camp.

mightyfada:

Depending on your ppa but accommodation is fair. You only get free accommodation at zing and Gembu LG.

Gembu is nice. 30 minutes to Cameroon. The LG gives each corper free accommodation with rug and mattress. The LG also pays 10k to corpers apart from the state and federal allawee. But mosquitoes will finish you. It's always cold in Gembu and Zing cause snow falls in both local government.

Zing has fresh fruits, and beautiful ladies. White people plenty for zing and park self dey.
Those going from Lagos would definitely sleep over at Benue. It's a 2 days journey(26 hours) without hold up and the bus moving at an average of 120km/h.
pls where in lagos is d bus moving from to taraba; Reply Iddo.. Oyingbo park 6- 6.30am on Monday morning
medview airline collected 26k fromlagos to yola. Jalingo is 3hra drive from yola.
when u get to yola take keke napep to yola main market..just opposite d market u wl get cars going to jalingo..safe bro
Pls don't go straight to Taraba , cos I doubt if u have the energy to embark on such odyssey...break ur journey don't say u weren't told.... Ex Taraba camp Corper say so
I was posted to Taraba batch b but I don redeploy to Oyo.
Lemme give you some hint about Taraba

It's 22 hours from lagos, 14 hours from Abuja(maraba) so the best is start on Sunday, sleep over in Benue then move on Monday. The camp would be available for you people.

About the food, it's nothing to write home about but maami is there to save. If you're are Yoruba and you want to eat good food, visit Busayo but majority of them are Igbo.

The ladies will sleep in the hostel but the boys that come on time would sleep in the few hostel allocated with light. The rest is extension. Very far, no light, no water but you would see those small children to do everything for you.

There's nothing like religious crisis in Taraba state bro. Could you believe I stayed back for 2 months after my service enjoying the nature's gift to the Nation.

No state allowee for corpers posted to federal establishments, but some federal establishment pay corp members aside the federal allowee. A friend was posted to FMC Jalingo and he was paid 25k aside his federal allowee plus free accommodation. He read biochemistry
first of all i want to congratulate u all for making it dis far,may almighty God see u all tru d remaining journey...speaking from xperince,i can imagine how some of u felt when u saw Taraba in ur posting letter,a kind of mixed feeling..i felt dat way too bt all tanx to d serving corpers then who assured me dat,distance apart,jalingo is one of the best states to serve..nw as a serving corper in Taraba i can confidently say dsame.you have nothing whatsoever to worry about..the redeployment process is very very easy here for those who might want to redeploy. and to those who may decide to stay,i can assure u dat u wont regret ur decision,believe me...waiting to receive u guys in camp..safe trip

Taraba is a Christian State which means mostly 70% are christian..
No boko haram at all but internal crisis..

You will enjoy your camp..
When you get there, after two weeks, interact with those selling food and those officials so as to know what to do maybe you will stay or redeploy..
Maximum security at camp for you all..

But distance is the main problem there cause it's very far. You can't just decide that you want to reach lagos sharply...

I wish you the best you wish yourself..’
relocation is usually done on Marital ground and Health ground. Bt recently insecurity has bin added to d list cos of sm states bein defined as volatile. If u didn't fall within d volatile states(North Eastern states) den just 4get relocation on Insecurity ground. So I advice u either cm to camp wit fake medical report or marriage certificate and ur change of name published in any national newspaper. Wit medical report, they'll either giv u ur chosen state or a state closer. As for marriage certificate u'll definitely be given dat ur preferd state. Insecurity is usually 50/50% chance, dey might gv u d state u choose or just gv u anywia dat dey demselves bliv is crises free.

am currently serving in zing.gud pple; cheap food; but no white. and no Snow. you can mk a pot of stew wit N50 tomatoes;also a lot of yam. and d state pays 10k monthly; and light dey here wells but only one bank.

i am a lagos guy nd i jst finishd my nysc oct. 2014... im grateful to God i served in taraba... i served in mararraba, donga lga... every thing u need ia there...light...network...food....security... d community is as lively as lagos especially on thursday which ia their market day! if u were postd to taraba, its a wonderful state! allowie is very certain (10k frm state govt.) nd it is paid very early most tyms btw 23 nd 25 of d month!!! Wukari lga nd Ibi lga, r d only places experiencing crises so if posted dere, just stay in Jalingo...

Hey. Howdy. Just bring ur bags and no medical reports to relocate dear. Taraba is a lovable state. I made up my mind to stay even bfr I got here. I an enjoying my service year tho I dont get paid much in my ppa, but its enuf to survive. Camp life is also normal tho I heard u guys wld be using d new campsite. I av never been dere so av got nofin to say as its nature

BBM Channel : C00144053

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Prettysusanquee:
lol Abia poly just tell me u don't know the full meaning then I will explain better cheesy grin grin
Then why is it Aspoly instead of Abpoly undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by frankieolutayo: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
chumaster:
cc Dream2
Thanks chumaster. Dream2 what's up? Great Ife!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by edbor(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dream2:

Origin ko,destination ni,hw u bro?longest time.

I'm good, yeah longest time. .You know one needs to look for things to do pending service year. .
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettysusanquee: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Haychay:

Then why is it Aspoly instead of Abpoly undecided
Abia State Poly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
kapable75:
Are you in any way her brother? no use nysc play with me oo grin
In oga amodu's voice........ I laff.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
aBbiie25:

You will not understand fa. Where sonymax16
Lol........them no know say when it comes to nysc ,unilag get mouth die.Unilag can afford to submit its list late and its graduates will still be mobilized for service......... Other skools no fit try am.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by yhenny(f): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
make ur skul.alone kuku mobilize dis batch na

lol
make una come dey shout Unilorin up n down shey, we wan pity our seniors small we are respectful.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dream2:

Origin ko,destination ni,hw u bro?longest time.

I haff repent jhor! I don't do Origin! Talk Shinnap, and I will dash yhu ma attention grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by otu4great: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Prettysusanquee:
Any Aspoly graduate here

tag arcnomec,he graduated from ur school.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by KiziitoKennel(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
kapable75:
You and justifiedcoyy no dey go church be that. why you go ansa "all the time" for God is great. you two need Jesus.
Myself need prayer points as well undecided but I sure say justifiedcoyy go need am pass grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Greatest unique uniport students i hail o! pls has anyone verified senate list on NYSC Portal or has uniport uploaded?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
frankieolutayo:
Thanks chumaster. Dream2 what's up? Great Ife!
Brother,you're welcome,I'm an arbican(Adeyemi College Of Education) OAU chapter,so I'm on both side of the fence,LOL.
Call me an alumni of ACE or OAU,hehehe,I belong to both.
Well,uploading of names is yet to commence as the site is having an ish but here at ACE or AUE,the senate list have been pasted.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
JohnQueen:

y0rmee making sense since 1915.How you dey fa?

grin grin grin

Ayam dey oh! And yyhu?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
y0rmee:

I haff repent jhor! I don't do Origin! Talk Shinnap, and I will dash yhu ma attention grin
I laff.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
edbor:

I'm good, yeah longest time. .You know one needs to look for things to do pending service year. .
You're right bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.