Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2538658 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Haychay:

Chumaste r,pa buhari...how much last grin
Are you the buyer, sharer or sharee cheesy

Abeg is that wesley snieder Academy still scouting As in for people above 20 years gringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Haychay:

That your lecturer is right, u should buy him/her 1 bottle of star cheesy
LOL,she won't collect a thing from you,she always got me out of deep poo,a very deep sh1t oo while in school then,I do offer her some stuffs but she always rejected it.
She hate for you to even say "Thank You" .

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
exactly..
if we do DAT " country exchange"
I go just stay wherever d whites dey. datzall
I'm telling you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2016
showgolee:

I disagree on one condition.....if we are left alone to ourself, I mean no whitees to make us obey the law and order, we might 'tend' to f**k up but if there is whitees that kinda make us obey the law and order everything will be fine....

Naija respect/obey other countries law and order but na our own we no just wan follow
Re-colonization right?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2016
legenduq:

So you wan use style tell us say you get first class abi 2.1 after you don use table of content for exam shea........kongrass, na only you waka come?

hmmm no b me get diz messg.. na d banny were post say her skul use cgpa atink? buh no b by 2:1 o. i done see 2:1 were dey do security for company wen i been dey do ma IT

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2016
guruvicawelt:
like should incase u fit get access to seeing d list and also incase someone fit do extra tinz to get him name der..
u sha wan runs ur way to camp..lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by nanaman(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Lordtrailz:

sorry oh famutimi no get me wrng na ur skul dey wack nt insulting u as a person in any way.....

justified d method dem use no jux folo at all

First of all,how many are they? That should be our first question.

Wesley is Ondo and the cheapest private Uni in Nigeria. They are very few,not even sure they would mobilise more than 200 hence the number but the decision I think was based on the fact that the Uni is a missionary school.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
u sha wan runs ur way to camp..lol
no b runs padi me na walks i wan walks am. no b say d nysc dey freak me buh i just wan get that part of ma life over wit, besides those were pass out some five years ago neva still make am. and i know for sure say natin is free and fair in da skul. buh i just wanted him to enquire d criteria they will use
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2016
Lordtrailz:

na skuls like urz dem suppose sell to realize money for 2017

so first cme first serve basis no dey, older graduates basis no dey, infct sef pple wey grad with 2.2, 3.1 and pass no b humans abi...

the school has proven to b WACK...
Like 5years ago or so,I went to the school to do some stuffs,their students came out probably to play or to feel the breeze, I was so surprised when some men started shouting on them to get back to their hostels,to me it was just too childish.
My second visit was just too annoying that I had to told the security men to "Get lost" I was accused of being a kidnapper despite showing them my ID and coming along with my apron.
If not for chief Lisa or so(Already forgot the good chief title) I would see that all the autos in the school won't be attended to by any mechanics in ondo town and it environs.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by nolaguy(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Lordtrailz:

na skuls like urz dem suppose sell to realize money for 2017

so first cme first serve basis no dey, older graduates basis no dey, infct sef pple wey grad with 2.2, 3.1 and pass no b humans abi...

the school has proven to b WACK...
i swear. see as she talk am sef, like asif its a sane and impartial decision.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Lordtrailz: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
guruvicawelt:
no b runs padi me na walks i wan walks am. no b say d nysc dey freak me buh i just wan get that part of ma life over wit, besides those were pass out some five years ago neva still make am. and i know for sure say natin is free and fair in da skul. buh i just wanted him to enquire d criteria they will use
u make sense.. I Neva hear anything for my own skul.. I for don knw which step to take.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Dream2:

Like 5years ago or so,I went to the school to do some stuffs,their students came out probably to play or to feel the breeze, I was so surprised when some men started shouting on them to get back to their hostels,to me it was just too childish.
My second visit was just too annoying that I had to told the security men to "Get lost" I was accused of being a kidnapper despite showing them my ID and coming along with my apron.
If not for chief Lisa or so(Already forgot the good chief title) I would see that all the autos in the school won't be attended to by any mechanics in ondo town and it environs.
dream no vex..u still dey vex.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Dream2:

cheesy U don kom add ur own,funny tho!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Lordtrailz: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greatness366(f): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Jusmudi:

Even d one 4 delsu am not too sure of it but I saw my name yesterday sha,wit d help of little connection in d skul,plz wen are we expected to check our names online cos am sick n tired of dis nysc rumors
Are u a delsuite?pls which name did u see and where

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2016
I got this info online yesterday......
Below are the list of schools who have successfully pasted their 2016 Batch B List
1. Tai-Solarin University [TASUED]
2. University Of Calabar [UNICAL]
3. University Of Abuja [UNIABUJA]
4. Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta [FUNAAB]
5. University Of Nigeria, Nsukka [UNN]
6. Abia State Polytechnic [ABIAPOLY]
7. Obafemi Awolowo University [OAU]
8. Federal Poly Bauchi [BAUCHI POLY]
9. Lagos State Polytechnic [LASPOTECH]
10. Ekiti State University [EKSU]
11. University Of Nsukka [UNN]
12. Delta state Polytechnic,Oghara otefe [DELTA POLY]
13. Federal Polytechnic Ado [ADOPOLY]
14. Delta State University [DELSU]
15. Benue State University [BSU]
16. University Of Maidugiri [UNIMAID]
17. University Of Porthacourt [UNIPORT]
18. Benson Idahosa University [BIU]
19. Modibbo Adama University of Technology YOLA [MAUTECH]
20. Nasarawa State University, Keffi [NSUK]
21. Kaduna State Polytechnic [KADUNAPOLY]
22. Bowen University, Iwo [BOWEN]
23. Kogi State University [KSU]
24. Obafemi Awolowo University [OAU]
25. Federal University Of Technology Owerri [FUTO]
26. Umaru Musa Yaradua University [UMYU]
27. Cross River University Of Technology [CRUTECH]
28. Abai State Polytechnic Abia [ABIAPOLY]
29. Adamawa State University, Mubi-Nigeria [ADSU]
30. Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa [NASARAWAPOLY]
31. Benson Idahosa University [BIU]
32. Afe Babalola University [ABUAD]
33. Federal Polytechnic Idah [IDAHPOLY]
34. Olabisi Onabanjo University, [OOU]
35. Gombe State University [GOMSU]
36. Imo State University [IMSU]
37. Novena University [NOVENAUNI]
38. Moshood Abiola Polytechnic [MAPOLY]
39. Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture [MOUAU]
40. Gateway Polytechnic [GATEWAYPOLY]
41. Tansian University [TANSIAN UNI]
42. Osisatech Poly, Enugu [OSUSTECHPOLY]
43. University Of Ibadan [UNIBADAN]
44. The Polytechnic Ibadan [IBADANPOLY]
45. University of Port Harcourt, [UNIPORT]
46. Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria [NUBAPOLY]
47. Crawford University [CRAWFORD UNI]
48. Federal University Of Technology Yola [FUTYOLA]
49. Tai Solarin University [TASUED]
50. University Of Calabar [UNICAL]
51. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University [COOU]
52. Enugu State University [ESUT]
53. Heritage Polytechnic [HERITAGE POLY]
54. University Of Abuja [UNIABUJA]
55. Kaduna Polytechnic [KADUNAPOLY]
56. Sokoto State Polytechnic [SSP]
57. University Of Nigeria, Nsukka [UNN]
58. Ebonyi State University [EBSU]
59. Osun State University [UNIOSUN]
60. Adekunle Ajasin University [AAU]
61. Federal University Of Petroleum Resources [FUPRE]
62. Federal Polytechnic Nekede [NEKEDEPOLY]
63. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka [UNIZIK]
64. Auchi Polytechnic [AUCHIPOLY]
65. Federal Poly Bauchi [BAUCHIPOLY]
66. Federal University Oye-Ekit [FUOYE]
67. University Of Lagos [UNILAG]
68. University Of Benin [UNIBEN]
69. Igbinedion University
70. University Of Ibadan [UNIBADAN]
71. Lagos State Polytechnic [LAGOSPOLY]
72. University Of Maiduguri [UNIMAID] 
73. Usman Danfodio University Sokoto [UDUSOK]
74. Ajayi Crowther University [ACU]
75. Babcock University [BABCOCK UNI] 
76. University Of Ilorin [UNILORIN]
We will continue to update the list as we get more information from other schools!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by emmextech(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pls, any update yet from EKSU concerning d issue of slashing the number of students to be mobilized, apart from d earlier pasted list of students for mobilization ??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
emmextech:
Pls, any update yet from EKSU concerning d issue of slashing the number of students to be mobilized, apart from d earlier pasted list of students for mobilization ??
I haven't heard anything from eksu.

u dey skul or close to skul?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
I don tire ooo sad

Guysssssssssss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
aBbiie25:
I don tire ooo sad

Guysssssssssss
cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
guruvicawelt:
like should incase u fit get access to seeing d list and also incase someone fit do extra tinz to get him name der..
Dem dey meeting nw o.....smebori tell me say e gt smebori 4 d student affairs wey dem wan pay 5k to gt dier name on d list. I dnt knw hw true dt is bt i saw sme guys discussin dt @ stdnt affairs also. As for me i no gv 1 naira if d name dey mk e dey.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
guruvicawelt:
Dem dey meeting nw o.....smebori tell me say e gt smebori 4 d student affairs wey dem wan pay 5k to gt dier name on d list. I dnt knw hw true dt is bt i saw sme guys discussin dt @ stdnt affairs also. As for me i no gv 1 naira nd my name don dey dere. Tho i neva c d list shall.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lordtrailz:

u can only imagine

lmao grin
justified if i get u will u get bck insyde
hahahahahaha hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
You are all Invited to my convocation coming up on the 21st of October... At the better by far University(Unilorin)... ALL OF UNA MUST COME O!... LOL
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
You are all Invited to my convocation coming up on the 21st of October... At the better by far University(Unilorin)... ALL OF UNA MUST COME O!... LOL
recession no reach ur side? if all of us storm ur convocation, how u wan manage am?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by emmextech(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
I haven't heard anything from eksu.

u dey skul or close to skul?
I'm far from school. Just to confirm if dere is anyone in school having an update on it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
recession no reach ur side? if all of us storm ur convocation, how u wan manage am?
Lolzzz.... Coyy... There is love in sharing.... Even If na 1 spoon of rice...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by BlackGoldDbully: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
ATTENTION! To all FUTO pcms...News direct from student affairs unit. At of all 1,600 names on the pasted senate approved list only ``568´´ will b mobilised. Mode of selection/slashing are. (1)only 2009 reg numbers n below will be selected. ##dou nt all. (2) And AGE.. meaning even if u pass no1 screening u may v to wait for ur elders to go first. Uploading started yesterday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Eduwalter(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Is anyone aware if fedpoly nekede updated their list online cos i tried checking mine online last night but d reply from Nysc website was 'no record found'
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by yhenny(f): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
abeg where your tent go dey?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
Lolzzz.... Coyy... There is love in sharing.... Even If na 1 spoon of rice...
one spoon..

I go.cos of one spoon of rice com ilorin from Lagos grin

guy, hold ur convocation.. send us pictures..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.