Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2533221 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
GRaceLand sounds better cool The "Grace" in the "land" is really attractive.. lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Good job justified10 and chumaster smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Thanks boss
Uwc bro!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
**Testimony Time**
Hmmm,my shout-out to the testimony creator of this thread,the queen of B16,Miss Abbie25,for being the first to testify positively on this thread,Here is mine:
During my final year in the school,I though all is going on well after overcoming some turbulent semesters,i was like "let me enjoy it while it last"not until i had this terrible accident in the workshop that claimed the life of that young and hardworking friend of mine,I was told i was in a coma for 4days and to make it worse it was during the exam period,i missed 2papers,by the time am fully okay,i went to school and explain to the lecturers incharge but all pleas were rebuffed despite doctors report,they plainly told me "It's extra year"it showed in my portal that am to sit for the papers again,i moved on with prayers because i believe and hope for the best,not until the day i decided to pay the school fees,i checked my portal,the courses still read"Courses Outstanding"on my way to the bank,i met a client of mine who after persuasion i decided to check his truck for the said fault he complained,upon completing his work,it's past 4pm,banks already closed,so the next day,i received a call from a top man in my school who told me to check my portal,I relunctantly did and alas,the courses are gone,both 68B respectively,I was dazed,How?When?was all i keep asking myself,I went to the school,met the lecturers in charge and they said"Ehn,after all considerations,we've decided to let you off the hook"hahaha,no exams and i had 68B,LOL,I heaved a sign of relief and praise God for his mercy,Brethens,that person or group you thought is your stumbling block may be your stepping stone,i thought my client is a stumbling block but God prove to me otherwise.na here I go stop jare.
Cc: Justified10
Abbie25
Yormie
Chumaster
And all the beautiful people of this thread.

For real shocked
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Abbie25:

For real shocked
With God all things are possible.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Edemab(f): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
chumaster:
You are welcome ma
Thnkz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
After God seems silent! That's Him at work mhen!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
sonymax16:
yea, but your vote matters Sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by rolaniyonu(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
I am Rasheed
Graduated 2015, MAPOLY, Ogun state.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Taeewo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Welcome
rolaniyonu:
I am Rasheed Graduated 2015, MAPOLY, Ogun state.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Serious testimony!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by battoyyeb(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
hmmmmm
ballot paper please make I quickly vote

GRACELAND

cc: justified10
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
evening all, very sorry for coming late..no b ma fault o. na NEPA abi Phcn, abi wetin b Dia name now sef? ma fone die since afternoon..dem sha bring lyt dis evening, for 30mins .na d lyt I take charge.

d voting has started already and I av started counting sha..

results so far..

GRACELAND --3

DIAMOND CITY - 1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
chumaster:
yea, but your vote matters Sir
when will voting end?......Will go with graceland though.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
I will urge all to vote,haba,we are more than 4 on this thread,let's not just be a spectator,let's be the real players,oya nah,e je ka dibo fun oruko ilu titun wa yii,fun anfaani ara wa nooni o.
chumaster
Abbie25
justified10
Mohsaaf
armann
toshino4real
kayusely
adebrave1
kennethokey
vikky014
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
deb26
Greycious
gabrielmorinho
pweetybhy
monniyi
Jamie1
sonymax16
abdurrazaq
Edemab
ChuxMyk
yorme
Taeewo
LauraNicky
Dreamcome2ru
Mcmooney
flimsy2
girlvyr
Lukema
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
sonymax16:
will end 12pm tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
dreamcome2ru ur testimony is iyanu nla.
as in, big wonder.. dat is why God is God.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
sonymax16:
kindly vote in dis format.

Graceland

cc
justified10

dis will make counting of vote easier for me. na to just Chek ma mentions and count.. TANKIU as u cooperate ..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Good evening all. I really love what am seeing it shows that you guys have matured minds here. justified10 pls I want you & your colleagues to accept me here cos since you left golden city its now boring to me.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
chumaster:
Wao! This is growing though not like I expected, Thanks for all that have made their suggestions so far
3 Proposed names for A16
1. GRACELAND by justified10
2. IMPERIAL VILLAGE by yorme
3. DIAMOND CITY by Abbie25
*sorry ChuxMyk, I have to leave yours cos We want this city to be built collectively by both genders hence, the selection of Abbie25 proposal that came after yours. Thanks comrade. And others that theirs did not made the list.

Next is the voting procedure

Cc
danemenike
chumaster
Abbie25
Mohsaaf
armann
toshino4real
kayusely
adebrave1
kennethokey
vikky014
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
deb26
Greycious
gabrielmorinho
pweetybhy
monniyi
Jamie1
Sonymax16
abdurrazaq
Edemab
ChuxMyk
yorme
Taeewo
LauraNicky
Dreamcome2ru
Mcmooney
flimsy2
girlvyr
Lukema.

Tag me if your moniker is not mentioned. Don't qoute whole post, mention my moniker only to avoid spamming the mentions

It's all good bro. grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
rolaniyonu:
I'm new, I greet everyone.
we greet u too..

introduction abi u don do am?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
sirguy542:
Good evening all. I really love what am seeing it shows that you guys have matured minds here. justified pls I want you & your colleagues to accept me here cos since you left golden city its now boring to me.
lol..u are free to check on us anytym..d gate is opened..

I still dey enta golden city o.. I miss dat city no b small.. especially dem fraiser, fraih and co.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
sonymax16:
thank u boss.. togeda we shall make dis city great.

and we shall all laff in d end
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
The vote is still on, comment with your vote now;

The proposed names for this city are;

1.Graceland
2.Imperial village
3.Diamond city

Drop your comments with the name you are voting for; voting will continue till 12pm tomorrow(to accomodate votes from as many people as we would).
Serving as the chief collection officer of the City in this dispensation, justified10 shall count the whole votes and pronounce to the house the one with highest number of votes as the Official name for this city.
NB: Only those who have introduced themselves officially and have their names in the member's list have the right to vote else your vote will not be counted, until you do proper introduction.
If you vote more than once for one name, your votes shall be counted as one.
If you vote more than once for different names, your votes shall be counted as void.

Mention justified10 when you vote

In other news, Mikel allowed them to score and rarely he made up for it by scoring the leveler
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Abbie25:
*Testimony time*

I just have to share this testimony. smiley Maybe it will encourage some people who got let down and disappointed by this whole Nysc mobilization thingy.

We got to school that fateful day and saw our names for project listed under each supervisor. Before this day, everyone had been praying to be under Supervisor A because he was kind, like a father, never fails anyone and to top it up, he was very approachable. smiley Supervisor B was seen as strict, unapproachable, no-nonsense, hard 2 please, gives bad grades. angry

We were divided into 2set. Some people got Supervisor A and they were so very happy. We that fell under Supervisor B were being consoled and told to pray and leave everything to God. I for one was so hurt and angry that I felt some people may have bribed their way to be under Supervisor A. This project was a 3unit course. People under Supervisor A were already calculating how their Gp will rise like a tree after being graded A's and B's. undecided While people under Supervisor B were busy mourning the loss of good mark. lipsrsealed

Well, we all wrote our project, did our defense. And results were uploaded/pasted.

Guess what my people.. Everybody under Supervisor A were splashed, watered and showered with C's cheesy while those under Supervisor B had B's.. Infact I got an A in mine and I was like "biko wetin I write" smiley embarassed cry

People under Supervisor A were so shocked. They immediately started regretting and wished and wished but... sad

So friends, do not be too bothered about this. I dunno but I feel God never does things like this to me without a wonderful reason. Ever since then, I have learnt to wakeup up everyday with a smile, smiley no matter the disappointment... because like they say "every dissapointment is a blessing in disguise" so come in everyone and let's make this place bright and beautiful with our posts, jokes, interactions, affiliations and togetherness. God knows best! wink

Nne, chai. This ur testimony is soo touching. I don dey like u already.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
justified10:
dreamcome2ru ur testimony is iyanu nla.

as in, big wonder.. dat is why God is God.
Hmmm,some of my colleagues doubt it as well,not until they saw things for themselves,never say never,God is still performing his wonders.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
ChuxMyk:

It's all good bro. grin grin grin grin
correct guy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
chumaster:
I vote GRACELAND

cc
justified10

I concur. Lol. Graceland it is grin cheesy grin

Cc @justified10
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Abbie25:
GRaceLand sounds better cool The "Grace" in the "land" is really attractive.. lolz

And she's not selfish too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
results so far.
GRACELAND- 4

IMPERIAL VILLAGE - 0
DIAMOND CITY - 1.

voting ends 12pm tomoro.
cc justified10 after casting ur vote.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
justified10:
lol..u are free to check on us anytym..d gate is opened..

I still dey enta golden city o.. I miss dat city no b small.. especially dem fraiser, fraih and co.
baba I dey miss u pass o. hw ur day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
results so far.
GRACELAND- 4

IMPERIAL VILLAGE - 0
DIAMOND CITY - 1.

voting ends 12pm tomoro.
cc justified10 after casting ur vote.

Mikel scored? dis is strange.
something positively strange will hapn to us in JESUS name

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.