Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) (44736 Views)

Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Ndlistic(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
The Senate President said ''I had fun today at the Made in Aba Trade Fair. It was amazing to see the ingenuity and quality of Nigerian made products''

"In my remarks, I promised that the National Assembly would work on amending the Procurement Act by changing the word "may" to "shall"to ensure that Nigerian products are given first priority over their foreign counterparts in the procurement process"

Source: http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/saraki-at-made-in-aba-trade-fair-today.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Ndlistic(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2016

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Olamipapa(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
At least let us develop something.

36 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by agabaI23(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wow! This is nice

Okezie or whoever is behind it got this one right..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by skelewu404(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Eeya i pity this guy dem wan knack am akpako

Making front page like never before

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Smellymouth: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
OK seeen
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by timilehin007(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by kstyle2(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
To be honest and fair, our brothers from the east are highly industrious. All that's lacking is the extra support from govt. Incentives should be given to them, friendly loans should also be granted unto them. I hope we get our acts right very soon

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wetin e buy from there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by dammytosh: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice one.

Ibos are very diligent and creative when it comes to business besides their very beautiful ladies.

Sort out Biafra with Referendum, Memorandum , intelligence and dialogue,

May be I fit apply for dual citizenship grin grin

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by kennydee05(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Saraki in aba made products.
Nigeria will be grade.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Soteriahascome: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by OgbeifunErom: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is exactly what we need in this country

I fully support home grown products with major local content

These are the real Igbos with lion heart and thank God the current government is ready to support them

Nigerians should support them too

36 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Where is the trade fair?sad
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by lastmessenger: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yet this guys are the so called five percent

10 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by mebad(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
The only product I will buy is made in Nigeria, as for made in Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa ... I no de for that one.

12 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Consultville(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Including cars
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by prigoz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
It is very necessary but let their products be at least a bit superior
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by menix(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Aba The suppressed china's in africa..

Give an Aba man the opportunity, Nigeria will explore the moon nd other planet..

Aba!! Ala igbo chukwu goziri..

25 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by massinola(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
k
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by nzgal: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Where was this held? Very ingenious
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Chazzyboy: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
FUN?
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by koko2000: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Wetin e buy from there?

Lol, Ankara school bag. U no see am holding it

1 Like

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
kstyle2:
To be honest and fair, our brothers from the east are highly industrious

Actually they are no more industrious than those from the West or the North!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oya leggo.......
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Abeyjide: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
who is deceiving who?if u can deceive people,u can't deceive urself.is just a matter of time saraki.kudos to my brothers.
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
My brothers are really doing well with there hands. May God continue to bless them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by yrret: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
I see... it was actually fun.
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
President of the Senate, well done.
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by buoye1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
We need threads like this,that will unite us not bashing thread.... Kudos to them..... wink

3 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by libertyfather(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:
Nice one.

Ibos are very diligent and creative when it comes to business besides their very beautiful ladies.

Sort out Biafra with Memorandum , intelligence and dialogue,

May be I fit apply for dual citizenship grin grin

I agreed on the deligent and creative part but the others ur on ur own..O.Y.O
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
koko2000:

Lol, Ankara school bag. U no see am hlolding it

Na him wife e buy that one for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Force Displays Air Defence Weapon, Test Fires Locally Made Rockets. Photos / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.