Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl (7450 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Nairaland Funny Names And Why. / Lol,,funny Chat Btwn Bae And Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by funnynation(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Please fellow NL help me and check if my reply to this girl deserve this insult oo. She no wan talk and I come draw her attention with airtime because I know most girls no dey play with airtime..
Nairaland Official Comedian

4 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by VickyRotex(f): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bwahahhahhaha. cheesy

Babe don vex mehn. "Youre too young, to play old" lwtmb cheesy

11 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by vizkiz: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
op send me your number you deserve a reward for treating that hoe like a hoe she really is grin

Imagine, she wan know which network again then later she go save your number with "airtime guy" grin

8 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by Smellymouth: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by vault(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
ole omo.....
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by ayourbamie: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
op. this ain't funny at all... you acted like a child. o mean small pikin.. she didn't beg or ask for anything.. you just wan disgrace yourself

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by funnynation(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ayo... No bi disgrace tinx.. I wanted to know if she no sabi write.. I hate when i dey talk 2 babe she come dey reply "kk"
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by vizkiz: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
ayourbamie:
op. this ain't funny at all... you acted like a child. o mean small pikin.. she didn't beg or ask for anything.. you just wan disgrace yourself

Na people like you girls dey turn Maga. You are blind to see the way she was reacting before and after the card abi? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by menix(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nigerian galz no dey gree even when u catch them pink-handed...

After asking which network, she sharply claim not interested knowing she ain't getting poo..

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
pls grow up
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by greatness22(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
I love this OP....Though am not a tight-fisted guy.
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by ayourbamie: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

Na people like you girls dey turn Maga. You are blind to see the way she was reacting before and after the card abi? grin
no be by force to chat na, the op should have let go... who wouldn't respond to that kinda awoof card

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
What's with People and "kk"?

seriously, It's Getting Really annoying!

Any shortsighted Human that ever types that to me...Would get the lecture of their life...(In Spanishundecided
Like Are You mad?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by firstking01(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
VickyRotex:
Bwahahhahhaha. cheesy
Babe don vex mehn. "Youre too young, to play old" lwtmb cheesy
undecided
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by Lordprez: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Op nailed it... see her mouth like "you're too young, to play old"

what does that even mean? undecided

1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by funnynation(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
she sharperly say ''God bless u''.. After she go dey tell her friend.. One maga just sent me 1500 MTN.. You go turn topic for the day.. She go save ur number with ''Airtime guy1 or Card guy2''

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by StPete: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
She deserves it
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by omotayo9177: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol... E don pain the mumu babe baje... Op, u 4 send authentic 100naira card to her, come hide the last two digits, tell her to use permutation and combination find the missing numbers.. she go hold calculator work am truout the night I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by funnynation(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
lalasticlala u fit help us do the needful? Lalasticlala u dey hold up?
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by MzPecs(f): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
So this 'k' and 'kk' thing really do exist.. very annoying thing! undecided undecided undecided

God bless you even when you dunno the network recharge card he sent to you! I laugh in Chinesegringringrin;

You're too young to play old, that's a huge one! gringringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by funnynation(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
omotayo9177:
Lol... E don pain the mumu babe baje... Op, u 4 send authentic 100naira card to her, come hide the last two digits, tell her to use permutation and combination find the missing numbers.. she go hold calculator work am truout the night I'm telling you.
i pity her nah
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
hehehehehe grin grin grin

Guys don dey wise up grin

the babe tho undecided
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
ayourbamie:

You had to be the black sheep in the room. Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by agarawu23(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
They are all the same.
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Any shortsighted Human that ever types that to me...Would get the lecture of their life...(In Spanishundecided
Like Are You mad?

Kk grin
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
That's a pained niggress right there grin grin grin
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2016

Harebrained, oppurtunistic, pilfering sly happy-go-lucky leech! Serves her right!

Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by VickyRotex(f): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by VickyRotex(f): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Like Are You mad?

kkkkkkkkk undecided undecided

grin grin tongue
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by sparkleRed(f): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Harebrained, oppurtunistic, pilfering sly happy-go-lucky leech! Serves her right!

U too dey curse eee angry with all dis grammar
Re: A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl by firstking01(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
VickyRotex:
undecided undecided
lol, i guess u knw y i gave u dat look??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Galfriend Is A Nymphomaniac / Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? / Nigerian Guy Share Unclad Pictures of His Ghanaian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.