Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Premature Expiration Of Mtn Bb10 Packages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Premature Expiration Of Mtn Bb10 Packages (885 Views)

The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans / It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premature Expiration Of Mtn Bb10 Packages by Alexanda07(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
GOOD DAY FELLOWS.

I may like to know if anyone has started experiencing this issue of premature expiration of MTN BB10 packages.

I mostly use the BBLITED plan of N70 for 1 day but after about some hours of usage, i will receive an SMS that the plan has Expired even without Sending EXPIRE to 21600.

Please, if anyone knows the Solution to this menace, should please help out.

It is Really Frustrating.
Re: Premature Expiration Of Mtn Bb10 Packages by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Alexanda07:
GOOD DAY FELLOWS.

I may like to know if anyone has started experiencing this issue of premature expiration of MTN BB10 packages.

I mostly use the BBLITED plan of N70 for 1 day but after about some hours of usage, i will receive an SMS that the plan has Expired even without Sending EXPIRE to 21600.

You're most likely using it on simple server for your pc or phone. Ignore it and keep browsing.
Re: Premature Expiration Of Mtn Bb10 Packages by manutdadex(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Same here... I av wasted a week sub.. Expired after some hours too...
Re: Premature Expiration Of Mtn Bb10 Packages by jericco1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls someone should recommend an app synonymous to SAS... Or even better than it... The app is annoying me
Re: Premature Expiration Of Mtn Bb10 Packages by hadecole159: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
psiphon......I guess could also do the job
Re: Premature Expiration Of Mtn Bb10 Packages by DeathStroke007(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alexanda07:
GOOD DAY FELLOWS.

BOSS, please give me your e-mail .. i need to discuss something with you

(1) (Reply)

MWC 2016: Smartphone Debut Acer Liquid Zest And Liquid Jade 2 / LG Stylus 2 Officially Released In South Korea, This Overview Of Its Specificati / Has Glo Stop Bis Plan On Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.