Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (9496 Views)

Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? / Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, which Nairalander would you like to go out with this Valentine?... If you're a Guy,which nairaland chick would you like to rock with this val,and for the girls,which nairaland bobo would you like...
As for me I will like to go out with Laveda... that girl wey too dey form grin grin ...
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Again? undecided
Feb 15, where arth thou?

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Smellymouth: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Thinking

Errrmmm

It has to be

Speechless3 grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Emac34: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sinaj would dogrin

Have been having a crush on this gyal for longtonguecheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
captainmilk:
Ladies and Gentlemen, which Nairalander would you like to go out with this Valentine?... If you're a Guy,which nairaland chick would you like to rock with this val,and for the girls,which nairaland bobo would you like...
As for me I will like to go out with Laved a... that girl wey too dey form grin grin ...
Thanks tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Emac34:
Sinaj would dogrin

Have been having a crush on this gyal for longtonguecheesy
You get eye my brother grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by VaselineWarrior: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
tek twaci out 4 brunsh - waffles, strawbry, Orange juce

tek sinaj out 4 dinna - lobsta, risotto an white wine

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hanging out with my home boy that day in Lag but if I have to choose...she knows her self. But she is far away in NEW ZEALAND.
ADA without Mincing words...I Love U 4eva!!!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Laveda:
Thanks tongue
Sweetie would you be my val? grin smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by prettyjo(f): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
VaselineWarrior:
tek twaci out 4 brunsh - waffles, strawbry, Orange juce

tek sinaj out 4 dinna - lobsta, risotto an white wine

kiss kiss
My brother, you go spend money tire
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
captainmilk:
Sweetie would you be my val? grin smiley
No jor tongue
I might change my mind before 14th sha sad tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Ekehwinz: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Genea ?!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by vicstar(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
am gunna hang out with "oga seun" no homo undecided we just gunna discuss businees thatz all grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Emac34: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
captainmilk:
You get eye my brother grin grin
no be today nahcheesygrin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Laveda:
No jor tongue
I might change my mind before 14th sha sad tongue
I know you will change ur mind.. I can spoil you dat day u know cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wat is Valentine? undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Laveda:
No jor tongue I might change my mind before 14th sha sad tongue

Lee kwa haa, i machaba go kwa ugbua.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
captainmilk:
I know you will change ur mind.. I can spoil you dat day u know cool
I don't do e_Val
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Emac34:
no be today nahcheesygrin
Goodluck sha.. grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Lee kwa haa, i machaba go kwa ugbua.
Hello?
I'm not from Igbo I didn't understand that.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by VaselineWarrior: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
captainmilk:
My brother, you go spend money tire

i spear no xpence 4 ma boos angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Laveda:
I don't do e_Val
Hian!!! No forming joor.. Na CaptainMilk dey talk ooo grin cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
captainmilk:
Hian!!! No forming joor.. Na CaptainMilk dey talk ooo grin cool
So? tongue
Not forming jor
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Emac34: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
captainmilk:
Goodluck sha.. grin
is left for her nah cool

Am ganna spoil her on that daytongue wats ur say sinajgrin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Laveda:
Hello? I'm not from Igbo I didn't understand that.

Amenam eti eti
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Amenam eti eti
cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy

#smiles, Idem mfo?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Laveda:

So? tongue
Not forming jor
Anytime u change ur mind... I'm here wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, Idem mfo?
Mmode tongue
Abadie?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Laveda(f): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
captainmilk:
Anytime u change ur mind... I'm here wink
Good night kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
VaselineWarrior:

i spear no xpence 4 ma boos angry
Badt guy.. I dey feel u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? / Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.