Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 AM

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira (25004 Views)

How Can I Convert Bitcoin To Naira / Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by redvektor(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
have heard so much about this bitcoin stuff is it true that is higher than d naira and can somebody convert his bitcoin to a naira?

educate me guys
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by ponti93(m): 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Don't you know how to use google?
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by redvektor(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
ponti93:
Don't you know how to use google?
have done dat dont seem to understand can u please help me
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by bfatoba(m): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2016
1 bitcoin is like 85,000 naira grin give or take a few
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by redvektor(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2016
bfatoba:
1 bitcoin is like 85,000 naira grin give or take a few

are u really serious bro then why is bitcoin kinda low key over here in nigeria
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by ponti93(m): 12:12am On Feb 09, 2016
redvektor:
have done dat dont seem to understand can u please help me
one bit coin is #74.000, getting bit coins requires resources. its mostly gotten in large quntities tru a process called mining.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by redvektor(m): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2016
ponti93:
one bit coin is #74.000, getting bit coins requires resources. its mostly gotten in large quntities tru a process called mining.

thanks bro but can day convert bitcoin to naira here in nigeria?
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by ponti93(m): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2016
redvektor:

thanks bro but can day convert bitcoin to naira here in nigeria?
Yes, there are some exchange websites that will buy your bit coins and pay you in naira.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Chazzyboy: 1:34am On Feb 09, 2016
ponti93:

Yes, there are some exchange websites that will buy your bit coins and pay you in naira.
where can one get this bitcoin
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 3:34pm On May 14, 2016
redvektor:
have heard so much about this bitcoin stuff is it true that is higher than d naira and can somebody convert his bitcoin to a naira?

educate me guys

I make 1btc every week and I use mining equipment of 100ghs and with solar power.... So I speak the truth to you. A bitcoin as at yesterday when I last withdrew was 90,000 naira. For more information on bitcoin and exchange pls use youtube or Google or peev. Thanks and God bless.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 3:35pm On May 14, 2016
ponti93:
I withdrew 1btc last night and it is actually 90,000naira now o
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by oluwaseun8(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2016
@@tripplephi, do u have some btc to sell @ d moment ?
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2016
tripplephi:

I make 1btc every week and I use mining equipment of 100ghs and with solar power.... So I speak the truth to you. A bitcoin as at yesterday when I last withdrew was 90,000 naira. For more information on bitcoin and exchange pls use youtube or Google or peev. Thanks and God bless.
I hear personal mining is a wasteful investment whereby you expend more energy than needed into making bitcoins. In your case is this true?
People on forums recommend teams of individuals for the job so one mines them faster. The advantage here is also laid on the principle stating 'as one bitcoin is created the computations needed to create more become complex hence exponentially difficult.'.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by shocker007(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2016
tripplephi:

Check your gmail and get back me.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 7:39pm On May 14, 2016
charix:

I hear personal mining is a wasteful investment whereby you expend more energy than needed into making bitcoins. In your case is this true?
People on forums recommend teams of individuals for the job so one mines them faster. The advantage here is also laid on the principle stating 'as one bitcoin is created the computations needed to create more become complex hence exponentially difficult.'.

Yes it's wasteful if you are paying for the energy... But there is free energy called solar. Also joining a mining pool is great but also not where the money is. I followed youtube videos and put my setup together and it's not a daily mining thing else the workstation and equipment may over heat but earning 90k twice every month is sufficient for me. I can't explain so much but maybe I will upload pictures one day. There are few of us in Africa who really mine or have a mining rig. So it's a personal choice and you can join a mining pool and also make your money. I only saw that I wanted to make a living with bitcoin asides other online businesses I do. And it's truly energy consuming but the energy is free a d fuel scarcity doesn't affect me.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 7:40pm On May 14, 2016
oluwaseun8:

I don't sell bro. I convert directly to naira and send to my bank. It's a sole business for me.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 7:42pm On May 14, 2016
oluwaseun8:

I don't sell bro. I convert directly to naira and send to my bank. It's a sole business for me..
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by salabscholar01(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2016
I want to learn here no vex

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by kogistar: 5:58pm On May 16, 2016
tripplephi:

pls tell me how u got bitcoin mining equipment, my whatsap & email is 08142362213. abocho2016@gmail.com. i beg u

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by lammie21(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2016
tripplephi:

It's on this same matter someone here is trying to call me out as a scam and I am not selling anything or mentoring anyone... Pls pm me but I will only tell you what I know and you help yourself.
pls bro. I sent u a PM... pls kindly reply. plssss. thanks
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by redvektor(m): 12:18am On May 17, 2016
tripplephi:

how can i invest on bitcoin and make profit from it?
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 1:54am On May 17, 2016
redvektor:
how can i invest on bitcoin and make profit from it?

Hmmm someone on this page... Called me a scam and threatened me never to mention bitcoin again... Cos the person doesn't know or believe how I do it. It's a pity... Cos am not selling anything or even asking for money or even mentoring anyone.... Yet... But I won't stop. Cos I know who I am.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by lammie21(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2016
tripplephi:

Hmmm someone on this page... Called me a scam and threatened me never to mention bitcoin again... Cos the person doesn't know or believe how I do it. It's a pity... Cos am not selling anything or even asking for money or even mentoring anyone.... Yet... But I won't stop. Cos I know who I am.
pls ignore the person bro
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Nobody: 7:45am On May 17, 2016
shocker007:

Check your gmail and get back me.
check your pm and get back to me. Thanks
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by shocker007(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2016
tripplephi:

Okay since you've decided to proceed against my private warning to you, I will say it in public.

To Everyone requesting help, If he teach you for free cool. But if he ever demand cash or physical visit, you are so ON YOUR OWN.
I have done my preliminary investigation and can say @tripplephi knows nothing about Bitcoin mining.

BTW; There is different between not knowing anything about mining and scamming.
I never called you a scammer in my message to you and I won't so far you don't dupe anyone out of their ignorance.

I am a big time miner and if people lie I will tell you. For now, I can tell you that 1BTC per week with 100GHS is not viable.

ALSO NOTE AM NOT SAYING TRIPPLEPHI IS A SCAMMER, KINDLY TAKE NOTE OF THIS.

@Seun @Lalasticlala, Please follow this thread closely.
I will soon prove to you all that cryptocurrency pays, but it isn't a kid investment.

UPDATE: I am starting a thread at [s]https://www.nairaland.com/3110582/all-need-know-bitcoin-mining[/s]
Sorry the post was removed, meaning I won't be teaching anymore. Goodluck to all

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Chibenze(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2016
please note all: the promotion of cryptocurrency, bitcoin, forex, betting has been ban from nairaland. Please stop all this promotion
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by obajoey(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2016
I don't even know how the thread got the number of posts. I was asking a similar question sometimes ago which led to my being banned. I was not promoting anything, I was not selling anything, I was just trying to ask people based on a report I received from someone on nairaland and I got banned. Funny.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 12:14pm On May 17, 2016
shocker007:

Okay since you've decided to proceed against my private warning to you, I will say it in public.

To Everyone requesting help, If he teach you for free cool. But if he ever demand cash or physical visit, you are so ON YOUR OWN.
I have done my preliminary investigation and can say @tripplephi knows nothing about Bitcoin mining.

I never called you a scammer in my message to you and I won't so far you don't dupe anyone out of their ignorance.

I am a big time miner and if people lie I will tell you. For now, I can tell you the 1BTC per week with 100GHS he is talking about is a pure lie.

Confront me with evidence here and I will get back to you accordingly.

I will soon prove to you all that cryptocurrency pays, but it isn't a kid investment.

Well check all my threads topics and comments.... I have never asked for cash and I have always helped people and I have great integrity at that.... But since you want to dance with the devil... I will help you sit in hell. If ever you do any thing that contradicts what you say I whether on NL or on a blog or even by email. I WILL BRING YOU DOWN. quote me anywhere... You think you can insult my good intentions and create a bad image about me... I will teach you a simple lesson cos I see how desperate you wanna show your knowledge... But you will never see me coming. Lols.. A child wanting to dance with elders can only get exhausted. Redvektor kogistar gefted1 Emperor007 they all know I am not the kind that sells or does anything illegal. So shocker007 you will only get yourself banned and I will delete your email accounts. Don't mess with me. I followed the rules online but your greed led you to ask me silly questions... And all your are doing is because I didn't teach you... So funny but I don't mentor anyone. Meet Internet business gurus like olaide alim or gbolagade adetunji.. Even akin yemi odeyemi... They know how good I am and that I don't sell but I help people. You have crossed the line and even after this year you would still pay for this. Keep it up and you will be in more trouble that you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by shocker007(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2016
tripplephi:

Well check all my threads topics and comments.... I have never asked for cash and I have always helped people and I have great integrity at that.... But since you want to dance with the devil... I will help you sit in hell. If ever you do any thing that contradicts what you say I whether on NL or on a blog or even by email. I WILL BRING YOU DOWN. quote me anywhere... You think you can insult my good intentions and create a bad image about me... I will teach you a simple lesson cos I see how desperate you wanna show your knowledge... But you will never see me coming. Lols.. A child wanting to dance with elders can only get exhausted. Redvektor kogistar gefted1 Emperor007 they all know I am not the kind that sells or does anything illegal. So shocker007 you will only get yourself banned and I will delete your email accounts. Don't mess with me. I followed the rules online but your greed led you to ask me silly questions... And all your are doing is because I didn't teach you... So funny but I don't mentor anyone. Meet Internet business gurus like olaide alim or gbolagade adetunji.. Even akin yemi odeyemi... They know how good I am and that I don't sell but I help people. You have crossed the line and even after this year you would still pay for this. Keep it up and you will be in more trouble that you know.

As i have said, i don't call people scam until they actually scam people. And with this i didn't call you scam.
So you don't need to stress in calling names, i have created a thread for teaching people, you can always drop your opinion if you want to contribute.

As i said in my mail, i did not request for your mentorship, maybe on other things you could mentor someone, but definitely not on bitcoin. Except you have a trading secret you hiding. Which i am not against, its your thing and you can decide to share or not. But its better you say you can't share your trading secret other than beating round the bush.

I did not dent your image, so enjoy.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 17, 2016
shocker007:

I am a big time miner and if people lie I will tell you. For now, I can tell you the 1BTC per week with 100GHS he is talking about is a pure lie.

Confront me with evidence here and I will get back to you accordingly.

UPDATE: I am starting a thread at https://www.nairaland.com/3110582/all-need-know-bitcoin-mining
Hopefully i will be chanced enough to discuss all needed there.
Tripplephi isn't a scammer. I don't know him, he doesn't teach, he doesn't ask for money, he will only tell you what you are looking for Is on YouTube and Google. We've only spoken for days and I have learnt a lot from him. The guy is good in what he does. If you like believe i like don't believe I have said my own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Fire Guts Amigos Supermarket In Abuja / Court Orders AMCON To Pay Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil N26 Bn / World Billionaires Get Poorer, Lose A Staggering $388bn - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.