Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Is The Role Of Nigerian Railway Properties Ltd? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Role Of Nigerian Railway Properties Ltd? (912 Views)

Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) / Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Saraki Signs Nigerian Railway Corporation Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Role Of Nigerian Railway Properties Ltd? by sevenhundred(m): 1:49am On Feb 09, 2016
I want to know the function of the above agency. because i learned they are selling railway land, want to know maybe they have that power or right to sell federal govt land, so that someone will not fall victim. Because my abuja case still fresh, Govt revokes land papers anytime there is change of govt. Am afraid. why are they even selling the land atleast thousand of people are working there to feed.
Re: What Is The Role Of Nigerian Railway Properties Ltd? by chriskosherbal(m): 3:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Anything is possible here.

(1) (Reply)

See Presidency Response To The #nigeriansarenotcriminals Interview By Buhari / Drug Trafficking: Woman Vomits Fifteen Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport / Femi Kayode Blast Buhari:Stop The Barbaric & Consistent Slaughter Of IPOB Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.