Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

"Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake (84634 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Ooni Of Ife Is Sad Over Political Tension / Yoruba Obas: I Stand By My Ranking — Alake / Ooni Of Ife Visits Alake Of Egbaland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by scholes0(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Who the Bleep is Esogban or Asagba , or whatever this 5th class chief of Bini's Oba chooses to call himself, who send am message?
Even in The Republic of benin and Togo, that Politically were NOT part of modern day Nigeria, they cal their kings OBA.... Which is a Yoruba word that connotes "The act of Presiding over"

Can this Esogban explain why that is?

I blame His Royal Majesty, the Alake of Egbaland, if not, who go know say anything like esogbue exists.... mtcheew.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by ahamonyeka(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2016
sparkleRed:

Bini do not migrate 4rm ife, they simply share a bound thru Ekaladerhan, was banished from Igodomigodo as as @ den, he den went 2 ife, dats ow d link grew,

There is a textbokk on bini history can't remember d author now, buh bini history was one of d wonderful course I enjoyed in my final year, I love edo state jor grin and ife, wonderful culture
read Nigeria peoples and culture.
Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by aribisala0(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Yorubas have borrowed words from their neighbours and vice versa. Nigeria is ethnically a crowded space. The word "Oba" has been in Yoruba lexicon for a long time whether it was borrowed? Who knows but it was not used as a honorific by any Yoruba kings that is a fact
Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by Ravenna: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Ejemehn:

Binis are not yorubas. They have never been and will never be. If Cuba and Brazil are claiming Yoruba, so be it. But Edos are not Yoruba. They have never begged to be part of Yoruba nation and will never be.
The zoo is cracking..
We shall see where you'l stand later.
Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by ihatesycophant(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Until they tell us the meaning of Benin, Oba and the name of the first Oba that ruled them and where he came from, I won't believe them. Turning history upside down would not help them for reduce them as a clan without source.
For those that want to read more check this and increase your knowledge.
http://www.gamji.com/article4000/news4738.htm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by HartIse(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2016
It's so painful that there isn't a way to screen out underage people from such fora.
Even the Queens of England, the Portuguese, and other Europian leaders have duly recognized the Obas of the ancient Benin kingdom from time immemorial. A kingdom that singlehandedly waged war on the British leading to the Benin massacre of 1897 and theft of countless artifacts and records from the Kingdom.
The fact you have the population doesnt mean you are more ancient, its like saying the USA is older or more culturally relevant than the UK.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2016
DEGOV:
In the 12th century, a great palace intrigue and battle for power erupted between the warrior crown prince Ekaladerhan son of the last Ogiso and his young paternal uncle. In anger over an oracle, Prince Ekaladerhan left the royal court with his warriors. When his old father the Ogiso died, the Ogiso dynasty was ended as the people and royal kingmakers preferred their king's son as natural next in line to rule.

The exiled Prince Ekaladerhan died at Ogheton. Oranmiyan took up his abode in the palace built for him at Usama by the elders (now a coronation shrine). Soon after his arrival he married a beautiful lady, Erinmwinde, daughter of Osa-nego, was the ninth Enogie (Duke) of Ego, by whom he had a son. After some years residence here he called a meeting of the people and renounced his office, remarking that the country was a land of vexation, Ile-Ibinu (by which name the country was afterward known) and that only a child born, trained and educated in the arts and mysteries of the land could reign over the people. He caused his son born to him by Erinmwinde to be made King in his place, and returned to Yoruba land Ile-Ife. After some years in Ife, he left for Oyo, where he also left a son behind on leaving the place, and his son Ajaka ultimately became the first Alafin of Oyo of the present line, while Oranmiyan himself was reigning as Oni of Ife. Therefore, Oranmiyan of Ife,

This lie became oral history passed down because the chiefs wanted Edos to accept Oranmiyan, prince of Ife as their king. Do the maths yourself, Oduduwa from the East (Arabia, Egypt, Monroe - kush) came to Ife around 8th century and you are talking about after Ogisos' reigns in 12th century ( more than 400 years in between) Whereas 'Oduduwa' was a mystic name adopted by many rulers in Ife thousands of years before the coming of the one from the East due to the spread of Islamic religion not from Bini at all.

2 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by banmee(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2016
chowlade:

Ipod youth on rampage why r u so pained grin?
D binis should go nd join ur zooafrans though lol Yorubas dont care.

Go and read d cheap story of yoruba and d binis formed by d Edo miscreants sud knw is totally false.

1.Oba is a yoruba world directly translated to "To reign over"
2.Binis is a yoruba word
3 . Edos bears yoruba names that they dont even know d translation
4 . Oduduwa, Iranmiyan, Eweka are yoruba names
5. D binis practices d yorubalands traditional religions

"The exiled Prince Ekaladerhan died at Ogheton. Oranmiyan took up his abode in the palace built for him at Usama by the elders (now a coronation shrine). Soon after his arrival he married a beautiful lady, Erinmwinde, daughter of Osa-nego, was the ninth Enogie (Duke) of Ego, by whom he had a son. After some years residence here he called a meeting of the people and renounced his office, remarking that the country was a land of vexation, Ile-Ibinu (by which name the country was afterward known) and that only a child born, trained and educated in the arts and mysteries of the land could reign over the people. He caused his son born to him by Erinmwinde to be made King in his place, and returned to Yoruba land Ile-Ife. After some years in Ife, he left for Oyo, where he also left a son behind on leaving the place, and his son Ajaka ultimately became the first Alafin of Oyo of the present line, while Oranmiyan himself was reigning as Oni of Ife. Therefore, Oranmiyan of Ife, the father of Eweka I, the Oba of Benin, was also the father of Ajaka, the first Alafin of Oyo. Oni of Ife and Alafe of Oyo is a Bini spoken language all the Kings title in Southerner are Edo Language. In Nigeria Edo has the greatest and rich culture and most influence in West Africa and powerful King in Nigeria"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Empire

1 Like

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by chronique(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2016
Whoever taught you that nonsense as history,has only succeeded in messing up your brain. You need to strangle that person ASAP...lol. Edos were slaves to the yorubas? Where did you hear that nonsense from? That's totally ridiculous. When you talk about the Edos,you talk about true royalty. That's where I'm from. We were never slaves to yorubas at anytime. Edos are not yorubas,and are not part of the yorubas. The Oba of Benin is supreme to all the kings of yoruba land. The Oba of Benin doesn't pay obeisance or homage to anybody...
kunlej2:
I learned from history that the Edo people were subject (slaves; they are been used for farming activities by the Yorubas.) to the Yoruba Kingdom and due to the large expense of the Kingdom, that was what necessitated Yoruba King in Bini.

7 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by sparkleRed(f): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2016
ahamonyeka:
read Nigeria peoples and culture.

I studied history nigeria pples and culture is just a preamble nt d in dept thing, am sure u re either a uniben graduate or a student of uniben, so it's just 4 gst purposes, read d textbook I wrote there, take it 4rm a history graduate of university of benin smiley

1 Like

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by Juxtified(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2016
free2blast:
Wake me up when you have something sensible to say.
Rest in peace bro, I have no use for you
Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Yoruba people are quite dubious and they can claim things that have never been theirs. Bini Kingdom is one of the oldest kingdoms in sub Sahara Africa. Yorubas are settlers with borrowed culture and their version of history does not add up.

6 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by YourNemesis: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2016
scholes0:
Who the Bleep is Esogban or Asagba , or whatever this 5th class chief of Bini's Oba chooses to call himself, who send am message?
Even in The Republic of Benin and Togo, that Politically were NOT part of modern day Nigeria, they cal their kings OBA.... Which is a Yoruba word that connotes "The act of Presiding over"

I blame His Royal Majesty, the Alake of Egbaland, if not, who go know say anything like esogbue exists.... mtcheew.

Exactly.
If one looks closely at the Yoruba and Bini Cultures, One sees that The etymology and Use of the word Oba is more enmeshed/Ingrained in the Yoruba culture that that of the Binis, which can only point to one thing.... the group and direction from which the word came into Benin's vocabulary.

Take for Example, ALL KINGS in YORUBALAND are known as OBA ALADE........ In the areas ruled by Benin, who else is called Oba, apart from the ruler of Benin city and Benin alone?
Even Auchi, Ekpoma, Urhomi that are other towns in the same Edo state, etc DO NOT call their kings Oba. I think original words for royalty in Edo languages are Ogiso, then Enogie, Ogie, Ovie etc....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by comos: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

You got it mixed up pardner.

Bini is a migrant group to Edoland. Binis are the State Rulers that emigrated from Ile Ife and ruled over Edoland.

The pre State, under rulership of Ogiso ended its dynastic power when the Ile Ife State Rulers arrived and established a new dynasty, cults and Statehood.

There is nothing in traditional Edo custom called Olokun. This was Yoruba cult, so was Ifa and Obatala, which the migrant rulers established and which you practice till today.

Yoruba did to Edo what Fulani did to Hausa, except our language persisted as the court vernacular until very recently....in fact right around the Independence of Nigeria...whereas Fulani adopted the language of the conquered.

Separate Bini from Edo sharp sharp! Edo is not Yoruba but Bini is part and parcel Yoruba and nothing you can do to erase it.

The binis migrated from Sudan.
Their first place of settlement is somewhere around Jos in plateau state ( which still bear evidence of their staying there), before they finally settle down in present Edo state.
from there they fought and conquered mant towns and and kingdoms. at the height of their peak, the bini empire stretches from Dahomey (Present day Benini Republic) to Asaba, from okene (kogi) to the river-line areas in Delta state.
In those days, taxes are normally collected from conquered areas by Bini princes and returned to the palace. It was during one of such voyage to dahomey to collect taxes that Eko ( Lagos) was founded. Till date the Oba of Lagos still takes command from the Oba of Benin.
Binis have a well documented evidence of their origin and history which are everywhere up till today.

3 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by Ravenna: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2016
scholes0:
Even in The Republic of benin and Togo, that Politically were NOT part of modern day Nigeria, they cal their kings OBA.... Which is a Yoruba word that connotes "The act of Presiding over"

Leave esogan/asaga aside.
How is it possible for a minority specie to claim he is superior to the grand specie?!
For every 1 edo man, there's 1m yoruba man.
Let em keep deceiving themselves, i pray naija break up one day and every body goes their way.

6 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by seunajia: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2016
Anayordike:

The Chief said the "adaptation" started in the 1950s. So the question is did any body bear Obafemi, Obayomi, Obasanjo, Obaseki before the 50s? Lolz!

Dude WTF!? Your retort makes no sense. Olusegun Obasanjo when was he born? grin
Obafemi Awolowo, when was he born? grin

This is what you get when people don't do critical thinking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by Biafrarep(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2016
The Arrogance of D people on D waste side is really nauseting. What the Alake said is very wrong. Now look at the heluva of insult he brought upon himself & his group. Chai, the Oba of Benin no get joy at all. 1st, he delegated the third in command to reply the Alake. 2nd, He told them that Benin people has nothing in common with them. 3rd, he said every tom, dick & harry now bear Oba in the waste even when D name is alien to them. 4th, he called D ooni his son & that they are not in the same class. 5th, D Oba voluntered to provide palace teachers that will educate the Alake or any other "Oba" on their history since they have lost touch. Finally, the Oba of Benin provided unasailable facts & figures to buttress all the points he made. LWKMD, our waste brothers should channel their energy in getting back Illorin that was forcefully taking from them rather than this shameful land grabbing attempt on D Benin people. This is called brutality in mortal combat. Wow never knew there were real & fake Obas!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by pointwise: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=gcode123 post=42751594]But in yoruba, oba is the word for king not their title.
Alake of Egbaland
Awujale ijebu
Etc.

[/quooba
King in yorubaland is called "OBA" each oba also have a throne title like Alaafin Oyo. Meaning of oba in Yoruba is "to reign over" i.e. kabiyesi (unquestionable) because he reign over everything in his domain, the Yoruba history is not confusing and benin kingdom is part of it.
Long live all our kings , may your reigns be long and fruitful . kade pelori oba!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by kajoula(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2016
comos:

The binis migrated from Sudan.
Their first place of settlement is somewhere around Jos in plateau state ( which still bear evidence of their staying there), before they finally settle down in present Edo state.
from there they fought and conquered mant towns and and kingdoms. at the height of their peak, the bini empire stretches from Dahomey (Present day Benini Republic) to Asaba, from okene (kogi) to the river-line areas in Delta state.
In those days, taxes are normally collected from conquered areas by Bini princes and returned to the palace. It was during one of such voyage to dahomey to collect taxes that Eko ( Lagos) was founded. Till date the Oba of Lagos still takes command from the Oba of Benin.
Binis have a well documented evidence of their origin and history which are everywhere up till today.

I HOPE THIS OP CAN TREAD WATER...BECAUSE ORIGIN CAN PROPEL SOMEBODY HERE IN LAGOS. undecided
Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by free2blast(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Juxtified:
Rest in peace bro, I have no use for you
Still same old senseless talk.
Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by ODVanguard: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Atlantian:

I have studied both cultures when there was a controversy about Lagos being a "No man's land", in actuality, I realised from historical records that in 1630s, the Benin people used to travel from Benin to Togo via Badagry. It was the Benin People that gave the name Eko, which means "Camp" in Bini language. The Benin people usually settled here in Lagos. It was on one of those trips that they met Ile-Ife fishermen on the coast of Eko and they fought and defeated the Ile-Ife fishermen and few Benin people settled in Eko and few scattered population of Ile-Ife people always settled for fishing.

When the Portugese came for exploration, the named Eko, which in Bini means camp, they name it Lagos, which means "Lake" in Portugese.

I think the Benin people have a very detailed history and this Oba issue will bring to light that Benin Monarchy is totally the precursor of the Eko, and what ever the disclosure will be, both tribes will take it in good faith. No tribe is superior, its just language that is different.

Freeglobe, you and your obsession with Lagos!!!! So far no Benin/Edo person don bring up this Lagos matter because it is a non-issue that they dare not even raise. But due to Igbo land-grabbing obsession with Lagos you had to sneak that in. Look, no matter how hard you try, your people (Igbo) have no aboriginal connection with Lagos, and try as you may you can never distort nor rewrite her history to erase her Yoruba origin. You all obviously have nothing to be proud of in Igboland that you are so desperate to rewrite Lagos history for your selfish reasons. Igbos will always be settlers in Lasgidi and in due time you will all be deported back to Biafra. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by bluaero(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Ejemehn:

Binis are not yorubas. They have never been and will never be. If Cuba and Brazil are claiming Yoruba, so be it. But Edos are not Yoruba. They have never begged to be part of Yoruba nation and will never be.

My brother God will work tirelessly to bless you for this comment!

1 Like

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by orlaryemy: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Common sense should be a judge here; How can Oduduwa that arived in Ile-ife in 8th century be same as the prince that left in Bini in 12th century.

For those who are claiming that Oduduwa fell from the skye, it is far from truth, the only person yoruba believed to have descended from heaven directly was Orunmila, if you care to know more about him you could do some research.That chief in Benin doesn`t what he is saying.

8 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by oluamid(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2016
tomholly:
we want the evidence in Blue and black print .

Small chance of that. Africans are not known to write down their history in text. Rather, they pass it down generations through word of mouth, folklore, song etc.

@OP, What does it matter if one is Yoruba or Edo? We are all Nigerians. Be Edo if you want to be, be Yoruba if you want to be. How should it concern the next person, who e don help?

I wonder why Nigerians just like to fight over trivial issues.
Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by imcam: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Bini is a migrant group to Edoland. Binis are the State Rulers that emigrated from Ile Ife and ruled over Edoland.

The pre State, under rulership of Ogiso ended its dynastic power when the Ile Ife State Rulers arrived and established a new dynasty, cults and Statehood.

There is nothing in traditional Edo custom called Olokun. This was Yoruba cult, so was Ifa and Obatala, which the migrant rulers established and which you practice till today.

Yoruba did to Edo what Fulani did to Hausa, except our language persisted as the court vernacular until very recently....in fact right around the Independence of Nigeria...whereas Fulani adopted the language of the conquered.

Separate Bini from Edo sharp sharp! Edo is not Yoruba but Bini is part and parcel Yoruba and nothing you can do to erase it.

Bro am highly informed by ur epistle, I just wish anybody can prove this wrong. U got me convinced, a very sound logical argument.

2 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2016
PurpleHouse:

sure, I'm fake!
fake enough to think with my brains and not just pour in what my grand parents told me or what folks are so blind to accept as truth!
grow a brain bro.

the Benin's Colonized your stinky axzz

Let me show you the official title of your king. They are correctly called Omo n'Oba nEdo

...and oh, talking of colonization. Are you aware that no Yoruba monarch throne has ever been sacked by an outsider?

In 1897, did not Britain sack your king into exile?
How about in 1967, didn't that were called Ojukwu sack your king's sovereingty and declated youd land a subject of Biafra? cool

You live in a fragile house, you should not be the one throwing stone. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by YourNemesis: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2016
YourNemesis:

Exactly.
If one looks closely at the Yoruba and Bini Cultures, One sees that The etymology and Use of the word Oba is more enmeshed/Ingrained in the Yoruba culture that that of the Binis, which can only point to one thing.... the group and direction from which the word came into Benin's vocabulary.

Take for Example, ALL KINGS in YORUBALAND are known as OBA ALADE........ In the areas ruled by Benin, who else is called Oba, apart from the ruler of Benin city and Benin alone?
Even Auchi, Ekpoma, Urhomi that are other towns in the same Edo state, etc DO NOT call their kings Oba. I think original words for royalty in Edo languages are Ogiso, then Enogie, Ogie, Ovie etc....

I repeat.

3 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by aribisala0(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Nobody came from outside Nigeria , whether from Sudan or anywhere else. Let us put an end to that nonsense.There is no evidence for that people continue to mix up their bible stories with history. We are black NOT Arabs.

Why not people going from Nigeria to other places? There is this incomprehensible need by Nigerians to seek to validate their existence from Israel or Sudan or Arabia. This is madness. Life Started in Nigeria. We did not come from anywhere Genetically we are very different from Arabs or Sudanese.

There is evidence of human existence in Nigeria in archaeological digs going back more than 10000 years

Rather than talk nonsense about Sudan our young people should explore more about what the NOK CULTURE was all about

http://archive.archaeology.org/1107/features/nok_nigeria_africa_terracotta.html

1 Like

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by Ravenna: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Atlantian:

I have studied both cultures when there was a controversy about Lagos being a "No man's land", in actuality, I realised from historical records that in 1630s, the Benin people used to travel from Benin to Togo via Badagry. It was the Benin People that gave the name Eko, which means "Camp" in Bini language. The Benin people usually settled here in Lagos. It was on one of those trips that they met Ile-Ife fishermen on the coast of Eko and they fought and defeated the Ile-Ife fishermen and few Benin people settled in Eko and few scattered population of Ile-Ife people always settled for fishing.

When the Portugese came for exploration, the named Eko, which in Bini means camp, they name it Lagos, which means "Lake" in Portugese.

I think the Benin people have a very detailed history and this Oba issue will bring to light that Benin Monarchy is totally the precursor of the Eko, and what ever the disclosure will be, both tribes will take it in good faith. No tribe is superior, its just language that is different.
You said no tribe is superior? Are you for real?!
You're saying there's no superiority btwn 50m and 5m?!
Chai, sombody for your binin village don swear say you no go get sense this year.

2 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by aribisala0(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2016
Ravenna:

You said no tribe is superior? Are you for real?!
You're saying there's no superiority btwn 50m and 5m?!
Chai, sombody for your binin village don swear say you no go get sense this year.
Please stop talking nonsense,also open a dictionary and check the word:"TRIBE"

3 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by YonkijiSappo: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

EXACTLY!

2 Likes

Re: "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake by YonkijiSappo: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Is this Esogba or esogb.......whatever high on cheap Akure Weed?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests / Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls / Half Somalis (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.