Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) (54813 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by chimere66: 5:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Nigerian Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) celebrated his birthday with a lavish dinner party at the 7-star Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai on the 22nd of January 2016.

This was followed with an All white Yacht party and finally a Thanksgiving service on Sunday at the new COZA Dubai.

Dr Mike Murdock, Tye Tribett, Rev. Funke Felix Adejumo, Anny, DJ Ernesty were in attendance.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/photoscoza-pastor-fatoyinbos-lavish.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by chimere66: 5:54am On Feb 09, 2016
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:57am On Feb 09, 2016
See the name of his church, as usual, a heavy name, see the cake, see the extravaganza. Pastors in Nigeria are pimping the people, are in cahoots with the politicians, and laughing all the way.

And people will say he's a man of god and all.

They are concerned with living large, period. When a country has more churches than factories, when pastor's are making front page on Nairaland with either buying jets or going to Dubai or prophesy of doom, then you know the land is nothing more than a ZOO

360 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Is this not the same pastor that bought Porch motor in December? still lavishing money on birthday?

The church name says it all....

some church members will never wise

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Omexonomy: 6:10am On Feb 09, 2016
How true is this lie? Lie might have gone round the world b4 truth will have time to catch up with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by lolaxavier(m): 6:17am On Feb 09, 2016
What a shame! I only pity the gullible ones who continue to donate and enrich the so-called pastors.
People should start using their money to buy sense since most of them have none. I will not be surprised to see some fans defending their pastor. They will tell you it is an act of sowing seed. Shioooor!

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Looks like Dasukis' pedestrian gate

9 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by wilcox(m): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Well when it has to do with church my comment are always with me. But this will be treated differently because there's no moral justification for this lavish spending. How many poor people attend his church? Is this man trying to tell me that everyone of school age in his church are in school? For christ sake this people should stop deceiving their followers and in turn defraud them.
Christ had the opportunity to defraud the whole world but he never did so if this so call men of God are coming to us in the name of christ, then they must learn to be like christ.
Please whoever knows who knows the pastor should contact me, let me talk to him.
Mike modurck sitting with him should be able to tell him the truth.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Wizzy14418(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Babysho(m): 6:34am On Feb 09, 2016
All my years i have been searching and searching

Forgive me Lord I am jus decoding what am catching

It shouldn't be dasuki that should take all the bashing

If it were up to me it will be a pastor that's Rocking Versace Versace!!!!!

shocked cool

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by kokoA(m): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2016
All I see is vanity.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Hope we all see why churches need to pay 50% income tax

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Karlovich: 6:43am On Feb 09, 2016
#Vanity upon vanity, yet they can't seem to let go of it
Rejoice all ye children for thy treasures are in heaven while ours is here on earth, religion will forever be a tool for slavery in africa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by solid3(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Tye Tribbett was there too. If this man is making good waves like this, I think he knows somethings that I will like to know too.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Kayendy(m): 6:50am On Feb 09, 2016
I tink it is high time churches shld pay taxes.. it. Will be better utilized on sth good dan. Birthdays and private jets... and some pple still fall for dese pastors even. d poor ones. Who will read dis will. Still sow another seed by sunday

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by solid3(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
See the name of his church, as usual, a heavy name, see the cake, see the extravaganza. Pastors in Nigeria are pimping the people, are in cahoots with the politicians, and laughing all the way.

And people will say he's a man of god and all.

They are concerned with living large, period. When a country has more churches than factories, when pastor's are making front page on Nairaland with either buying jets or going to Dubai or prophesy of doom, then you know the land is nothing more than a ZOO

I disagree with you. You need to listen to some of these pastors first. Those people with him are his ⛪ members, if they were so poor as u claim, how cld the afford the trip.

In fact some of those people u can see there had never flown in an aircraft before.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by looseweight: 6:55am On Feb 09, 2016
This post should be in the celebrity thread
Do you know that you can now safely get a flat tunmy and stay fit and healthy using natural therapy. A click on my profile will convince you with great testimonies

6 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Dasuki comes to mind. Possibly part of the millions released for spiritual purpose
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by duduade: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Pastors rewards is on the earth... it is no more in Heaven.....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2016
solid3:

I disagree with you. You need to listen to some of these pastors first. Those people with him are his ⛪ members, if they were so poor as u claim, how cld the afford the trip.

In fact some of those people u can see there had never flown in an aircraft before.

Can you read at all? Who said the people were poor, and where did you see or read that the people that came with him never flew on a plane or are his members? Have you also read the other comments on this thread?

Please, just take your time and think. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. If your mom didn't tell you this, I will, and that is, you are too smart to be deceived

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Siberia101: 7:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Omexonomy:
How true is this lie? Lie might have gone round the world b4 truth will have time to catch up with it.

I know most of my friends who traveled to UAE to celebrate with him. Some I know even took loan just to be there with their pastor celebrating his birthday

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by JoeBlocks(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2016
This guy is living large, while screwing his church members at the same time. How nice. grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boland(m): 7:10am On Feb 09, 2016
A Pastor should be a representative of Truth and Holiness..
I know we are all human beings, but a pastor is supposed to be in a position to guard the people.

We are all working towards perfection, no one is immune to temptation but exposing this kind of lifestyle to the people sends a bad message to the people..

There isn't much difference between Hip Hop Stars and some Pastors, to be honest.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by okpurukata(f): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2016
At times it pains to realise that you toil so hard day and night, donate to your church and only see your pastor living in the kind of opulence you can only imagine. One begins to wonder whether these people are not just after their own pockets. Some of these pastors don't fear God again honestly. Why on earth should this pastor go to far away Dubai to display such wealth. The same thing we are condemning our politicians for. Who indeed is innocent?

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by okpurukata(f): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2016
At times it pains to realise that you toil so hard day and night, donate to your church and only see your pastor living in the kind of opulence you can only imagine. One begins to wonder whether these people are not just after their own pockets. Some of these pastors don't fear God again honestly. Why on earth should this pastor go to far away Dubai to display such wealth. The same thing we are condemning our politicians for. Who indeed is innocent? God help us.

5 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Siberia101:

I know most of my friends who traveled to UAE to celebrate with him. Some I know even took loan just to be there with their pastor celebrating his birthday

Those your friends are not serious. They shouldn't complain when they have to bribe officials at MMA or face detainment, or stand in the heat waiting to show papers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Now it's morning, we shall be back to comment.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Atigba: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Enjoy your life bro

Enjoy the money you made from those gullible Nigerians who believes faith can be substituted for their laziness

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2016
This is heart breaking. Can't believe people who are meant to build Christianity are tearing it down. This money can be used to feed 5 orphanages for 3 years. But again am not judging him am just airing my opinion. I don't attend his church even though its not far from my house. At this rate, I think my offerings and tithes will be taken to beggars rather than my church cos I don't understand pastors of these days.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by kennyman200(m): 7:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by SegunAdewole: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Thank God i don't attend his church our yoruba psstors are criminals.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.