Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) (64503 Views)

Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / If You've Used This Book Before, Go And Marry / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ifycent2: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2016
chai..... I used it bak in de days....
#Marriage#not#in#my#agenda$for#now......

select any choice of your browsing free softwares..
chk: www.ictvpn.net
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Lol what of Oxford Maths set grin but marriage too much na...why didn't you say 'go and buy Buggatti'
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by benjobo: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2016
na by force 2 marry ni
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by OTEGA1: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
Uncle and anty, if you know you used this exercise in your primary or secondary school, biko, pkease go and marry, its owk. gringrin

So the only thing that cross ur mind about dbook is marry is dat d only achievement one that use the book can have.

Is it a force to marry everybody will marry at different times just the way we were born at different days.

I hope u not high on rat poison cos this how it starts.
Block head
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
Uncle and anty, if you know you used this exercise in your primary or secondary school, biko, pkease go and marry, its owk. gringrin
I been use am o but husband no gree com.btwn I hp u sef don marry too?
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:
cheesy i wont marry o

Infact come nd carry me go nd marry
I dae come.. U hear. But seriously i used this notebook oo,
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Teeboy06(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2016
My fiancee must see this.... shocked
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by IYADARA(f): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Ede time ede, remi ko ni IYA, segun elere boolu, odabo odabo kayode grin
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ogbonnajude507: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
EXERCISE BOOK MEANS ede times ede,remi coni iya,segun elere ball,odabo dabo kayode.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Jetjacky(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
wilybebsy:
I used it and am not yet due for marriagesadsad
thanks bro, I used it and am now in my twenties undecided freemanan did u use this?
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Trypant(f): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
I be girl na, na me go marry myself when my partner no wan come
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by cathodekazim: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
wilybebsy:
I used it and am not yet due for marriagesadsad
I used it

Am just 31

Though I wedded 2fridays ago and sooo
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

My brother apart from child bearing,na who marriage don help?
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by annyberry: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
and no one has proposed to me,old age don use style dey come b dat
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by AshamkonyeOF(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
guy no be say I no wan marry... I never see a responsible lady wey de single... abi u sabi any?

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by darlenese(f): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
I used it and I'm married
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by donhils: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ok why all these "if u used this go and marry" bla bla bla that's hitting front page these days?? Are some ladies getting too desperate to get married or is it by force to marry or is it a must to marry? I don't really understand what's going on here.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
ahnie:
Indomie generation will be like......this z just an ordinary exercisebook.
wtf angry
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

You are now eligible to be an ancestor.

Abi you wan be oracle ni??
Nigerians and their bad mouf Lol
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
as for me, God don show me the lady, but He never show date and venue, so till I get that, mba.
I even use am for jss class
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ViktorMartins(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
I used it and am not yet married! Marriage is overrated!
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Hefty5(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
mr. op I v been writing important infos still dey wont make the F.page. .wats this nah....mtcheew
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Why
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by kcowen(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
(E)de (x) (E)de,(R)e mi (c)ko ni (I)ya (se)gun olori (b)all (o)dabo dab(o) (K)ayode that was the rhyme then read it without the bracket
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lmao, I used it and they never born me well to tell my mum i have a bf, nt to talk of husband

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
make una calm down i use am. But which one be marry?
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by adamzey(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
not yet tym
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by alaskido(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
I used this exercise book. I am married and now I am retired from marriage. Back to square 1. I am now a Manchelor. cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by donofacs: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
doz good daz
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by feldido(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Op it seems you didn't use slate. This book na for children of the 90's na
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by doskie(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
good muslim girl for marriage. Please quote me.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Crystalclara(f): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Am married..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern / Video Of Reverend Sister Henrietta Alokha Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion / What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.