Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today (23208 Views)

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / Exchange Rate As Of Today / Forex: CBN Throws Naira Into Open Market, Nullifies N197/$ Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Hi Guys,

I know there are a lot of people engaging in legal and paying online businesses in Nigeria. This thread is created for those who particularly use PAYONEER CARD locally to receive money. I will not go into explaining into what a payoneer card is about. If you don't know, then apparently, this thread is not for you.

So back to the issue, there have been complaints about how local banks' ATM withdrawal via PAYONEER MASTER CARD varies. I kind of find it really strange that banks charge different fees when you use your payoneer card to withdraw from their ATMs.

Now, to keep ourselves informed on which bank is paying what, I felt it is important for us to share our experience and information on this, for the purpose of collectively maximizing profit at the end of the day.

Now, let the comments flow !!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by ugoegbuna(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Can i use the card on Atm machines here? If yes how?
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
ugoegbuna:

Yes, you can ! ... the same way you use ATM cards

1 Like

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by legalwealth(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
beatzone:
Hi Guys,

I know there are a lot of people engaging in legal and paying online businesses in Nigeria. This thread is created for those who particularly use PAYONEER CARD locally to receive money. I will not go into explaining into what a payoneer card is about. If you don't know, then apparently, this thread is not for you.

So back to the issue, there have been complaints about how local banks' ATM withdrawal via PAYONEER MASTER CARD varies. I kind of find it really strange that banks charge different fees when you use your payoneer card to withdraw from their ATMs.

Now, to keep ourselves informed on which bank is paying what, I felt it is important for us to share our experience and information on this, for the purpose of collectively maximizing profit at the end of the day.

It is still N185/$ but come to think of it, people are loosing money by withdrawing their Payoneer fund from ATM machine
when they can get between N200 to N270 for their Payoneer fund though it is quantity dependent.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
ugoegbuna:

Yes you can so long the atm machine has the Mastercard logo.
Goodluck!
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by okey4Christ: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2016
beatzone:
Hi Guys,

The exchange rate for Pyoneer withdrawal is more of exploitation compared with the current exchange rate. The rates still ranges between N180 -N190 against the black market rate of N380
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by legalwealth(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
okey4Christ:

The exchange rate for Pyoneer withdrawal is more of exploitation compared with the current exchange rate. The rates still ranges between N180 -N190 against the black market rate of N380

You are definitely right!
Are people still withdrawing Payoneer fund via ATM?
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Ziemonadex(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
legalwealth:

You are definitely right!
Are people still withdrawing Payoneer fund via ATM?
i withdrew $600 from my payoneer through ATM 2 weeks ago at N186 per $.

pls how can i get a better rate?
which exchanger pays payoneer?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by legalwealth(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ziemonadex:

i withdrew $600 from my payoneer through ATM 2 weeks ago at N186 per $.

pls how can i get a better rate?
which exchanger pays payoneer?

Oh! You should have gotten N230 for that last 2 weeks though it is N240 this week.
$1,500 and above is even currently N270/$ for limited time.

It is my exchanging company IJAM Exchange and all you need to do is to contact
me via info@ijamsolution.com that you have Payoneer for sale.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Ziemonadex(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
legalwealth:

Oh! You should have gotten N230 for that last 2 weeks though it is N240 this week.

wow..see u by month end grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by victichy: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Too bad...I just exchanged $2700 for #240
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by vikizeal(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Davealliance provides the best withdrawal of your hard earned money from fiverr, upwork, freelancer etc using our foreign Payoneer account at a very juicy rate(#250) and you get paid instantly into your naira account smiley

We provide excellent service at all time and at the best rate you can ever find smiley
Better rates than Paypal, withdrawing directly from banks and other means.

Call/text : 08149680803 or 07036294904
Whatsapp : 08149680803 and we will be glad to help you.

#2000 and above attracts higher rate smiley

You can as well sell your payoneer funds to us
We will be very glad to serve you smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2938770/withdraw-etc-via-foreign-payoneer
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Icecream4U(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
legalwealth:

do you sell pm?
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by gbolio4(m): 4:31am On Feb 24, 2016
Hi Guyz please can you proffer any help or advice. I registered my Payoneer account about a months back and got the following e-mail,

Dear ,
Congratulations - your Payoneer account application has been approved!
Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card has been shipped to you by: Regular mail
Your card is estimated to arrive between 12 Feb 2016 and 19 Feb 2016

Today is the 24th Feb yest i got no Card. What do I do?

Thanks in advance
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by legalwealth(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ziemonadex:

wow..see u by month end grin grin

No problem... Will be expecting you.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by legalwealth(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
gbolio4:
Hi Guyz please can you proffer any help or advice. I registered my Payoneer account about a months back and got the following e-mail,

Dear ,
Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card has been shipped to you by: Regular mail

Opt in for DHL shipping then which is $50.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Cheny(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
gbolio4:

Dear ,

Thanks in advance
Do not panick,ur card will get to u. If u don't get it after 2 weeks check ur P.O.Box and if not there just mail their customer support and complain. Infact I got mine after 3weeks of delivery date,it was all the while resting in my P.O.Box unknown to me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by demosoft: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Withdraw payoneer at 270 per dollars...check my signature for more details.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by U1(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2016
demosoft:
Withdraw payoneer at 270 per dollars...check my signature for more details.

Isn't it funny that when one contacts, you'd be offering N200 instead?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by demosoft: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2016
U1:

Isn't it funny that when one contacts, you'd be offering N200 instead?
you expect me to pay 270 when dollar crashed . If you want the best rate then transact while it's at it peak. Keep waiting till its back to 200 in the parallel and expect me to pay you 270.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Icecream4U(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2016
How do I get a pioneer MasterCard?
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by U1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
demosoft:
you expect me to pay 270 when dollar crashed . If you want the best rate then transact while it's at it peak. Keep waiting till its back to 200 in the parallel and expect me to pay you 270.

No be fight, man. When I contacted you, I could see you stated N300 or so in a post here on that day. I didn't think dollar value slumped by N100 in matter of hours.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Icecream4U:
How do I get a pioneer MasterCard?

Visit https://www.payoneer.com/main and sign up.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Icecream4U(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Visit https://www.payoneer.com/main and sign up.
i once tried that 2years ago but they didn't approve it.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Icecream4U:
i once tried that 2years ago but they didn't approve it.

Did you login via proxy? If no, then what could be the issue?
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by demosoft: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
U1:

No be fight, man. When I contacted you, I could see you stated N300 or so in a post here on that day. I didn't think dollar value slumped by N100 in matter of hours.
grin grin grin I have never posted 300 or even 275 anywhere... my max pay as always been 270. Perhaps you are conflating my thread with someone else. If you want 270 now...then trade high volume.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Icecream4U(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Did you login via proxy? If no, then what could be the issue?
no, I didn't use proxy. But can I apply again? Won't I be rejected again since my information is already in their database?
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Icecream4U:
no, I didn't use proxy. But can I apply again? Won't I be rejected again since my information is already in their database?

Contact their customer service rep first. From there, you will the next step to take.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Icecream4U(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Contact their customer service rep first. From there, you will the next step to take.
ok, thanks.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Icecream4U:
ok, thanks.
You welcome.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by U1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
demosoft:
grin grin grin I have never posted 300 or even 275 anywhere... my max pay as always been 270. Perhaps you are conflating my thread with someone else. If you want 270 now...then trade high volume.

Maybe. But I think yours was at least in the range N270-N280. Abeg, hold that rate for one place. cheesy Will you be able to complete a small transaction on Saturday?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Bans Dollar Charges On Domestic Transactions / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / Why You Should Be Extra Careful When Shopping For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.