Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care (1041 Views)

Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / Advice For Valentine Girls...photo / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by JustKeen(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
val is around the corner and many awoof ladies are beginning to show their non-existant Mother Theresa side.

Been getting calls and whatsapp messages with their normal "You dun forget me naa" yarns.

SMH. The way I go take go MIA ehn, e go be them like film tricks.
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by Greene66: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
JustKeen:

Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by Laveda(f): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Just cause of a day event?
Nonsense!!! Just wondering which silly girl does that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by nusta(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
I told her that I'm going for a three day power packed crusade in Benin (from Ibadan) starting on Friday evening and ending on Sunday evening, yet she still insist on going with me.
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by Smellymouth: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by JustKeen(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
Just cause of a day event?
Nonsense!!! Just wondering which silly girl does that undecided
Xmas, Easter, Birthdays, New Year, Palm Sunday and other countless events most Nigerian laser use to siphon money and gifts from guys are "a day's event" too.
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by JustKeen(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
nusta:
I told her that I'm going for a three day power packed crusade in Benin (from Ibadan) starting on Friday evening and ending on Sunday evening, yet she still insist on going with me.
You think you fit outrun your nyash abi?
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by mikki123(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=JustKeen post=42761417]val is around the corner and many awoof ladies are beginning to show their non-existant Mother Theresa side.

Been getting calls and whatsapp messages with their normal "You dun forget me naa" yarns.

I go pretend say i no see or receive their messages until after VAL
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lies. No girl called or sent you any text. We are not that dumb.

Pls i have a foreign friend looking for a Nigerian man who hates Nigerian women to date. Feel free to pm me for her number, you cant afford to be sex starved this period.

You are welcome, what are we here for cheesy

1 Like

Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by ronald4lif(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pictures of the whatsapp messages or... undecided
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by csbenedict: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Speechless3:

Pls i have a foreign friend looking for a Nigerian man who hates Nigerian women to date. Feel free to pm me for her number, you cant afford to be sex starved this period.

Honey, I think say u don repent. Why u come dey pim.p
Teamforeigngirls my half bum bum
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
nusta:
where do u think ure running to
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by BrezyBaby(f): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
JustKeen:
val is around the corner and many awoof ladies are beginning to show their non-existant Mother Theresa side.

Lmao!! @ mother Theresa side. Na real nonexistent
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by JustKeen(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Speechless3:

Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by pinkyexcel3(f): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
lol
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by titosantana(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
True, an EX sent me a "hi"Last night, since how many months cheesy
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
csbenedict:

Honey, I think say u don repent. Why u come dey pim.p
Teamforeigngirls my half bum bum
Lol i wan help o. There is love in helping grin
Re: Valentine : Girls And Their Sudden Show Of Affection And Care by nusta(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
mhiz:
where do u think ure running to
Heaven!

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs She Is Controlling Your Life / Why Most Girls Don't Take Advice / How To Get Her To Send You Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.