Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times (35908 Views)

'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget / Massive Fraud In Nigeria N117billion Rice Import Quota Scheme - Premuim Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by dustydee: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fraud?

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by TippyTop(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mr. Osinbajo’s office has more money allocated to it for books than what each of the federal polytechnics in the country are getting for the same purpose.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Lilimax(f): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Even with all the Change mantra and body language about corruption, this is till coming
from the stables of APC? undecided.

Nigeria is in hot soup! embarassed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by fidel2(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
sai baba buhari...................... seems we just av to[color=#770077][/color] fold our arms nd watch o....cos there is naffing we can do
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by tonychristopher: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Before you comment

Look to your neighbour,friend and enemy and ask him have you blamed igbo,PDP and possibly Jonathan for this budget

Mai lai Muhammed where are thou.. Oh lies and gullibility

They sold them a dummy in change mantra they bought it and forget to take change

Oh change ..sai Baba

I am on hailing mode

Nonsense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Tokt: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Several line items needs to be expunged from the budget and it's expected that the NASS should wake up to its responsibilities and do what they are voted for.
Not everything is bad about the budget though and I expect this report to Av captured this.
For instance, Jonah-daft last year budgeted u paltry 50 billion naira for power, Housing and works last year. This year, this govt is proposing a whooping 450 billion plus naira for the same sectors.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by fidel2(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
sai baba buhari...................... seems we just av to fold our arms nd watch o....cos there is naffing we can do
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Firefire(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fashola and his N140million naira for a single borehole

The Ministry of Works, Power and Housing proposed to spend N140,000,000 for the construction of a single solar borehole, and N161,500,000 for the construction of a motorised borehole.

Wonderful people of CHANGE.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Atlantian: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
My respect for Premium Times just soared.

What a mind-burgling fraud.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
NEGATIVE CHANGE LOOMING.

I RESERVE THE REST COMMENTS

4 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Teddeebear: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tokt:
grin
hahaha wetin you de laugh come and defend your change

2 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by nijanigga: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Anything written my IPOB I don't take it seriously, they're bruised and battered.If they start another civil war we will CRUSH them again,this time there will be no mercy.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Agwoden(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Most Nigerians wanted to suffer, so God gave them APC that they so desired. God will liberate us again in 2019.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by TippyTop(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fashola and his N140million naira for a single borehole
The Ministry of Works, Power and Housing proposed to spend N140,000,000 for the construction of a single solar borehole, and N161,500,000 for the construction of a motorised borehole.

Fashola is back with boreholes again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by RillJ(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Absurdity at its peak. Remove first the log in thy eyes so you can see the skeleton in others' cupboard.

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Tokt: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Teddeebear:
hahaha wetin you de laugh come and defend your change

Unlike ur kind who sees Jonah-daft as alpha and omega, when we see what is wrong, we highlight it. Besides, so u and ur kind now see premiumtimes credible right? Go back and read. Joke on u. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Only revolution can save this country

4 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by richidinho(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
The State House Clinic, its billions and a VIP wing
Of the N3,890,629,221 the Presidency earmarked to spend on the State House Medical Centre, N308million will go for constructing a new VIP wing at the clinic.
Despite allocating N3.21 billion for health equipment and supplies for the State House Medical Centre, a separate line item under “State House HQTRS” lists a N203,273,602 budget for drugs and medical supplies and the vice president was also allotted an additional N7.54 million for medical expenses.
In comparison to the State House Medical Centre’s N3.8billion allocation, only N2,666,853,303 was proposed in the budget for the construction of hospitals nationwide.
And in a clear case of misplaced priorities, the budget proposes N11.61 billion for development, construction and staffing of a ‘Logistics Supply Chain’ for the National Primary Health Care Development Agency, and nothing for its core mandate such as improving access to basic health services

yet he will still travel abroad for medical check-up

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Teddeebear: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tokt:

Unlike ur kind who sees Jonah-daft as alpha and omega, when we see what is wrong, we highlight it. Besides, so u and ur kind now see premiumtimes credible right? Go back and read. Joke on u. grin
hahaha you are a joker, i expected better from you, do i look like gej's supporter, or do I depend on premium time analysis, i have a copy of the budget, i don't need any media group to tell me anything, young man..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by chudyboy05(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
obailala:
Lol.. the Otuokean that you dashed your votes to, was his budget not faaaar worse?... Pot calling kettle black! #IberiberismPLC
Read what you commented with your sense ,don't call yourself a zombie.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by discusant: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
When the head is rotten, every thing down below is rotten.

Only mugus, mostly those that do not know history, believe that Buhari is a clean man.

10 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by digitsolution: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

But they can reject this! https://www.nairaland.com/2922994/senate-rejects-n130-daily-feeding
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by JuanDeDios: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
dearpreye:
A very insensitive, prodigal, insulting and shameful budget- the worst in recent years. It's even more depressing when it's tagged a budget of change.

I'm always angered as to why the poorest countries are usually the most wasteful of resources.

The budget was an opportunity for the APC and its Saint to convince Nigerians that we've departed from the budgetary philosophy of waste and extreme comfort for our public officials...alas...It's nothing but a deepening of the culture of waste and foolishness.

Nigerians are yet to have true and compassionate leaders who understand what leadership actually means.

Kudos to all those who called out the frauds embedded in the budget of change. Just lately the Minster of Health also denounced its senseless budgetary allocations. We are a confused nation.

Hustle your hustle. Face your career and business squarely. Those who are in bondage to waste and foolishness are incapable of providing any sort of meaningful government.

As far as I'm concerned, I'll wait for the 2017 budget;the 2016 budget is a fraud and huge disappointment.
I agree with everything you have written here.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Caliph69: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
TechRev:
When i read 795million naira ($2.6m) was budget for website update, i could not just wail, i wailed HARD!! #BudgetOfCorruption -- twitter.
No be only you.
Just few lines above that, you'll see where more than 950million naira was budgeted for the purchase of computers...for just on ministry.
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Mboi: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
obailala:
Lol.. the Otuokean that you dashed your votes to, was his budget not faaaar worse?... Pot calling kettle black! #IberiberismPLC
I don't believe that a right thinking sane person will say a word in favour of this fraud called budget. Since inception of democracy in Nigeria have we ever had this kind of national fraud called "Proposed Budget" that even neighbouring countries are making jest of the so called Giant of Africa called Nigeria. Our President said Nigerians are criminals, this budget saga just confirmed it that him and his associates are also criminals.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by diegwu01: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
The is the Change We all Sought!!!

Nigerians Now hold their Goverment responsible for Every Penny made and to be Spent.
For Once the General Population will Scrutinize the Budget and Give their Concerns.
The APC would cry out on every frivolous Spending or Expense and ask for the right thing from the APC Executive.
Accountability reigns supreme
Sai PMB
Sai APC

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by shaqhead: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:
This is going to be interesting.

I give it to PT, most of what is captured here are totally unjustifiable, especially under the current economic realities. Some of these items have lifespans of over 10years so I just don't understand why it has become a norm for our leaders to keep proposing expenditures on these items in every budget! Take car jacks, caution triangles, and kitchen utensils for instance. I criticised Jonathan's government for this and surely find it unacceptable it is repeating itself under this government.

Kudos to our press for being steadfast in their duty. This is the sort of "opposition" we need and not one that is bent on pulling down the government at all cost, criticising in a manner that suggest an emotional breakdown.

I hope these anomalies are brought to Baba's notice. It would be VERY unfair to the good people of Nigeria, especially Baba's fervent supporters like my humble self to have the budget passed without reviewing these expenditures.
Anything outside what you have posited wont make sense!

1 Like

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by discusant: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
ozoigbondu:
So one Medical Center in aso rock has 3.8 billion but only 2 billion was allocated to hospitals nation wide

APC............ SHAME

Fucking fradusters

Buhari the President is not qualified to understand what is written in the budget proposal.
That's why any excuse can go that a president had no prior knowledge of what was in the budget before he presented it to the public.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by diegwu01: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mboi:

I don't believe that a right thinking sane person will say a word in favour of this fraud called budget. Since inception of democracy in Nigeria have we ever had this kind of national fraud called "Proposed Budget" that even neighbouring countries are making jest of the so called Giant of Africa called Nigeria. Our President said Nigerians are criminals, this budget saga just confirmed it that him and his associates are also criminals.
You have never read or studied the Nigerian Budget in your life.
Stop Wailing!
Re: 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times by Ama80(f): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Our rubber stamp lawmakers are going to pass it without reviewing.it has already passed 2nd reading in d house.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.