Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) (61351 Views)

Brief History About Oke Idanre / Olori Wuraola Honoured As The Grand Patroness Of Market Women In Idanre LG / Mysterious Child Who Is Believed To Be A Reincarnated Queen Who Died In 1980 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
cool Eleyi ma ni agbara gidi gan o!
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by drewxx88(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
history! where is idanre located? The name sound cool
idanre is located at Ondo state I once went there cos I schooled @ FUTA u can easily get there from Akure which is the state capital...
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by oodua1stson: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:
That goat though...eran iya oshogbo grin tongue
eran iya idanre
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by seunakin231(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Le oooooo, yeye Oba...
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Do you want to eat egufe? Or is it lebelebe? grin
Egufe ati efo riro cheesy
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
sukkot:
[img]http://www.24gb.de/Gallery/smilies/frage-ungewiss.png[/img]
Omo odua, w'ey gbo m'efo ni?

1 Like

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by akindap07(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
ochallo:
You mean this woman slept with grandfather, father and son?
GBAM!!! grin
ochallo:
You mean this woman slept with grandfather, father and son?
GBAM!!!
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by atakamus: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yoruba people. No wonder the devil is black. This one go eat Punana die, another one go follow suit unit the third generation. Na waaa ooooo. The Punana wet she carry no good na wey make am the kill.
Nonsense ingredient of Lassa fever.
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by jaz(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
someone should shoot the goat and lets see what happens next to the queen angry
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by scobaba: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Keneking:
Eze ndi amosu grin

grin grin nna eeh amosu nke ojo ya grin grin
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by JoeBlocks(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Egufe ati efo riro cheesy
Wa gba yi joor. Baby yi so ji gan. Ki lon si le now? Shey je ka unite? grin wink
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Jodesky(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Why is the picture in black and white. Or could it be the influence of that goat?

Pet goat indeed! ............. uhmmmmnnnmmm
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ewww shocked

Scary!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Wa gba yi joor. Baby yi so ji gan. Ki lon si le now? Shey je ka unite? grin wink
Oya na grin
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by tuk2ato(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ondo state.
Adaure4ever:
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by JoeBlocks(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:
Oya na grin
Awesome. wink Can I send a pm? grin
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Awesome. wink Can I send a pm? grin
Is this joseph1327?
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by JoeBlocks(m): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Is this joseph1327?
Huh? Who tha hell is that mofo? Don't tell me he already stole your heart?
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by ovokonado(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
bbe yur fyn sha
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Huh? Who tha hell is that mofo? Don't tell me he already stole your heart?
Joseph, you clown! How you dey na? cheesy

Oya control me if you're still awake grin
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Joseph, you clown! How you dey na? cheesy

Oya control me if you're still awake grin
I absolutely have no idea who you're talking about.
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by hoodmenconcepts: 12:33am On Feb 10, 2016
washerey... coming soon...
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Magun(Thunderbolt) at work cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Missmossy:
Ewww shocked
Scary!!!!

I thought you deactivated. The chick with the infectious dimple, right? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I thought you deactivated. The chick with the infectious dimple, right? cheesy
Lol...i didn't,took a break.
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol...i didn't,took a break.

Alright then. Welcome back.
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Alright then. Welcome back.
Thanks.
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:01pm On May 27, 2021
Pocohantas, wetin happen? You sounded fed up in your diary post
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On May 27, 2021
Ishilove:
Pocohantas, wetin happen? You sounded fed up in your diary post

Lmao. Did I? Maybe I am. grin
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:53pm On May 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Oh yes, you did. I am pretty sure you are inundated with PMs grin
Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by Twoclans(f): 9:36pm On May 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Kwin Poco happy children day to you too.I hope your parents remembered to pamper you today.

2 Likes

Re: The 6ft Tall Idanre Queen Who Outlived All Her Husbands (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 9:53pm On May 27, 2021
Twoclans:

Kwin Poco happy children day to you too.I hope your parents remembered to pamper you today.

Thanks babe. Yes they did. Baby girl for my life.
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive / Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) / Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.