Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. (18816 Views)

No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port / An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
May tour to onitsha, this is his onitsha looks like aside the express and awka road.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
I must visit this town again in raining season grin

Cc schematics and abagworo

6 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dusty roads and disarray everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
We all know Onitsha is dirty, just like almost everywhere in Nigeria. Pls, stop the nonsense.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
More

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Africonji: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Honestly nwanne, the Onitsha crew caused this nonsense by always trying to put down Aba to make Onitsha to always be on top. But you should tow the line of maturity, if only for the sake of Ndigbo. Chino and the rest will soon come here and be abusing people up and down. We don't need this.

4 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Onitsha

7 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Africonji:
Honestly nwanne, the Onitsha crew caused this nonsense by always trying to put down Aba to make Onitsha to always be on top. But you should tow the line of maturity, if only for the sake of Ndigbo. Chino and the rest will soon come here and be abusing people up and down. We don't need this.
anambra people always feeling superior with this dirt town called onitsha.

9 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Don't be surprised, I'm still very Much Igbo but these anambrarians need to be thought some lessons. How can you decide just to keep disrespecting your brothers?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Africonji:
I'm ready for them grin

7 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Africonji: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
anambra people always feeling superior with this dirt town called onitsha.

Honestly I know. It always pain me how they cannot be brotherly at times and be putting others down. They are not humble at all. It is not everywhere in Anambra that "willie is working", just like every other states in this country. Most people in Igboland know this truth. But nwanne, let us stop this. We are more mature than them.

6 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by biafranking: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
the light of the entire nation. grin

Who provoke you op? Lolzzzz

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Africonji: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
I'm ready for them grin

Honestly, I hope you are.

3 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Iroh88(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Haba. The roads aren't really bad save for the dirts. They can easily be taken care of.

Smoother and better than most I've come across in some areas.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
biafranking:
the light of the entire nation. grin

Who provoke you op? Lolzzzz
anambrarains should stop disrespecting other igbos. That's my own, if not eh

12 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:
Haba. The roads aren't really bad save for the dirts. They can easily be taken care of.

Smoother and better than most I've come across in some areas.
you want to see bad roads? Wait make I go carry my car go snap am grin

7 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by igwe123: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
LOl, I see nothing bad in those pics bro. I am not from anambra but the pic are just normal and the line up of multistorey appartments look great

41 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Africonji:

Honestly I know. It always pain me how they cannot be brotherly at times and be putting others down. They are not humble at all. It is not everywhere in Anambra that "willie is working", just like every other states in this country. Most people in Igboland know this truth. But nwanne, let us stop this. We are more mature than them.
then let them stop that nonsense else they must be chastised accordingly. Their ego is becoming to much and they even show it to us.

9 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
igwe123:
LOl, I see nothing bad in those pics bro. I am not from anambra but the pic are just normal and the line up of multistorey appartments look great
you will see something bad when I'm back in rainy season grin

8 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Yyeske(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Trouble dey sleep, nyanga dey wake am up. That's all I'll say for now lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by triplewisdom: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
How we wan take know say na Onitsha? Moreover the streets are clean according to Nigerian standard.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by betterABIAstate: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Op why na? This is not a right way to chastise your brother. Anambra people self, una own too much but this is not good op.

6 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by menix(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Op u ve tried oo but show me somewhere in Ajegunle or Ijora(Lagos) that is better than what u ve shown us..

OP, if am you, I will be thinking of a way to make money nd change that old model car u drive in..

Nwoke onye Uwa Mmebi..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by jaymichael(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
This isn't too bad na! Many places in Lagos is worse than this.

8 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by doublewisdom: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
A street this clean in the SW is where the Governor lives. The rest na dustbin.

36 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
triplewisdom:
How we wan take know say na Onitsha? Moreover the streets are clean according to Nigerian standard.
you think I can lie? I just dey rest after the abacha and coke wey I take for one dirty street for here.

I can snap a sign post if you want me to

5 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by jaymichael(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
This isn't too bad na! Many places in Lagos and even Abuja are worse than this.

17 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by biafranking: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
anambrarains should stop disrespecting other igbos. That's my own, if not eh
disrespecting kwa..when and where?
they dont know that we the children of arochukwu are more than them?

Dont mind them? Just forgive them..we re all igbos.
I ve once engaged in countless fight with them but realise there is no need for that since all re not the same hence my signature..

3 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Yyeske(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
@OP, in your haste to feel you're hitting ndi Anambra, you wrote "Anambra" as "Anmbra".
You see your life, poor spelling skills.

12 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
triplewisdom:
open chastisement is good ooo, the worse is yet to come if they don't stop. You see all those their dirty street in fegge with bad roads, I have them here.

3 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yyeske:
@OP, in your haste to feel you're hitting ndi Anambra, you wrote "Anambra" as "Anmbra".
You see your life, poor spelling skills.
at least you got the message and anmabra isn't an English word.

Arogant anambrarian.

11 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
biafranking:
disrespecting kwa..when and where?
they dont know that we the children of arochukwu are more than them?

Dont mind them? Just forgive them..we re all igbos.
I ve once engaged in countless fight with them but realise there is no need for that since all re not the same hence my signature..
these pictures are Still fine. If they don't stop, anambra go lose value for Nairaland. I promise them.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace / Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity / Osun Workers Declare Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.