Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. (18850 Views)

No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port / An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by okolochyke: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz

Are you ill?

I have your recent pics and u have emaciated

Is all ok?
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Not when the high risings are in slums. grin

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
General, I salute you............ cool

okolochyke:

General
I have alerted my men
He will run away very soon
cc: 1After, Mbam, Ebukaobi
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

okolochyke:
lolzzzz

Are you ill?

I have your recent pics and u have emaciated

Is all ok?

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by lolzzzz: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
okolochyke:

General

I have alerted my men

He will run away very soon

cc: 1After, Mbam, Ebukaobi
e don pain am grin

5 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by okolochyke: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:

Are you not tool old for this nonsense

Chidiebere, are you ok? I dont like your recent pics

I can count all the bones on your neck
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba the sore of Nigeria....................compare and contrast cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by okolochyke: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
e don pain am grin

Really?
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba should be declared a disaster area cheesy cheesy

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
who is this woman? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

okolochyke:

Really?

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by okolochyke: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
inlandtapian:
who is this woman? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lolzzzz aka customized13

Answer the question.

The general is asking a question
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba is another level.................. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by okolochyke: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Customized13

Are u ok?
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba is not different from hell fire......................

1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by CaptPlanet(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
You opened this thread to bash Anambra people (Same Ibos as u) wow! Congratulations! You just won an Oscar ....a round of applause for you! You must be really proud of yourself

And you ( inlandtapian) that went on to post Aba pics.... please someone give him a champions league title! wow! What an achievement! undecided

I hope you guys are fulfilled now. I hope you've attained/surpassed Dangote's achievements.... undecided

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

You want to be taken seriously (biafra) but u can't even get along. grin grin mtcheww

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Africonji: 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:

Nwanne, I warned you. grin But Onitsha brethren can't even show maturity. We must begin to learn which battles to fight and which battles to ignore. Lolzz I am begging you once again to please stop this. We are more mature than them. Please.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
You boys. Stop this non sense. Is this how you will rule your imagined Biafra?

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2016

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by LadyExcellency: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
inlandtapian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it still rainy season in Aba? Why is it dry in Onisha and still raining in Aba?

Does it mean, it rains heavily throughout the year in Aba?
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by oglalasioux(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Solid waste management is a Nigerian problem. Some parts of Abuja are worse not to mention Lagos, the epitome of dirt.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by BOWOTO(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Naija still has a long way to go.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba does not know what is dry season. Aba is messed up with filth and bad roads................... cheesy cheesy

LadyExcellency:

Is it still rainy season in Aba?

Does it mean it rains heavily throughout the year in Aba?

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba does not have a match in Africa.....................prove me wrong cool

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by inlandtapian: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aba does not have equals............................compare and contrast cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CBN Okays ₦200 Billion Housing Loan For Low Income Earners / PDP Kaduna Mega Rally Ongoing / MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.