Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Avg Internet Security 2016- 3 Pcs I 2 Years Validity I License Key For Sale - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Avg Internet Security 2016- 3 Pcs I 2 Years Validity I License Key For Sale (2339 Views)

Avast Internet Security / Get 6 Months Mcafee Internet Security 2016 Free / ASK Me The License Key To Unlock Your PC Software. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avg Internet Security 2016- 3 Pcs I 2 Years Validity I License Key For Sale by jorianLTD: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
AVG Internet Security 2016.

Works with Windows OS (Including Windows 10).

Once you purchase you will be emailed the serial number for the licence and also the download link (From AVG official site) ASAP (most cases by 2 hours).
Nothing will be sent by post so you will get the key+download link very quickly.

*** This is a Digital download Key Only not a CD/DVD.
*** Not For Renewal / Register with AVG
*** Just get Protection for 2 Years with cheap cost

AVG Internet Security 2016

AVG's best antivirus and firewall protection. Protects your PC and your privacy
• Award-winning virus removal and prevention
• Protects your identity when shopping and banking
• New privacy features to help keep your private data private
• Protecting more than 188 million active users

Antivirus - Helps stop, remove and prevent the spreading of viruses, worms, and Trojans.

Anti-Malware - Protects you from malware on your PC and helps stop anything that’s infected.

Anti-Rootkit - Helps keep control of your PC in your hands, not some hacker's.

Email Scanner - Detects infected or rogue inbound attachments so they can’t damage your PC. Works as a plug-in for email applications including Microsoft Outlook or as a scanner for POP3, SMTP and IMAP accounts.

Protective Cloud Technology - Identifies and prevents emerging threats “in the cloud” via automatic updates to your antivirus software.

Community Protection Network - Instantly converts every new threat encountered by any member of our community into protection for everyone. It adds up to ever-better antivirus protection for the entire AVG community.

AVG LinkScanner - Smart prevention technology that helps prevent you from hitting infected or criminal sites. LinkScanner checks links you click and warns you if it detects anything suspicious.

Social Networking Protection - Checks the links that get exchanged when you’re on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc. to help keep you and your friends safe.

Anti-Spam - Stops spammers and scammers getting to you. Reduces your risks of falling prey to online spam by scanning and checking all your emails for suspect content and code.

AVG Online Shield - Checks files before you download them to ensure they are safe, and protects you as you exchange files using MSN and Yahoo! and ICQ.

Enhanced Firewall - Blocks hackers attempting to access the private data stored on your PC. Stops malware taking over your computer or from harming other peoples. Works on wired and wireless networks.

Real-Time Outbreak Detection - Uses advanced artificial intelligence on your PC to proactively identify malware samples that haven't yet been catalogued by our AVG ThreatLabs team. AI Detection is being constantly trained through telemetry data from our users.

AI Detection - We’ve added crowd intelligence to our existing cloud-based Outbreak Detection technology to identify even the newest malware variants and outbreaks in real-time.

*** Please note: Nothing will be sent via post

Payment:

BANK TRANSFER OR CASH

Feedback & Contact us:

1. We are always working hard for maintain high standardsof excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction. So your

feedback is very important to us. We are kindly request you to contact us immediately when you have problem using Ebay email.

Support

Compare AVG 2016 Products

System Requirements

Computer Hardware
Minimum system requirements
Processor

Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz or faster

Memory

512 MB of RAM

Hard disk free space

1000 MB

Computer Hardware
Recommended system requirements
Processor

Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz or faster

Memory

512 MB of RAM

Hard disk free space

1550 MB

Web browser

AVG’s LinkScanner® technology is compatible with:

Microsoft Internet Explorer
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome

Operating systems

AVG 2016 is compatible with:
MS Windows XP& XP Pro x64 Edition

MS Windows Vista & Vista x64 Edition

MS Windows 7 & 7 x64 Edition

MS Windows 8 & 8 x64 Edition
MS Windows 10 & 10 x64 Edition

Languages

AVG 2016 is available in the following languages.
Change the language when you install, or at any time:
Bahasa (Indonesia) - Brazilian Portuguese - Chinese Traditional
Chinese Simplified - Czech - Danish - Dutch - English - French
German - Hungarian - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Malay - Polish
Portuguese - Russian - Serbian - Slovak - Spanish & Turkish.

Thanks for Buying

TO PLACE AN ORDER EMAIL ME at anthony.shenbote@gmail.com

Re: Avg Internet Security 2016- 3 Pcs I 2 Years Validity I License Key For Sale by alokdhrovo34: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Computer security is very essential. Particularly from virus and any kind of locks. I was very worried about it and searching for solution. Then i find http://nabzsoftware.com/types-of-threats/cryptolocker software which is very helpful. I really glad that i found it. It gives all the possible solution about cryptolocker. You might look into it.
Re: Avg Internet Security 2016- 3 Pcs I 2 Years Validity I License Key For Sale by jamshadhashmi: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Avg Internet Security 2016- 3 Pcs I 2 Years Validity I License Key For Sale by Franky826: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
How much?
Re: Avg Internet Security 2016- 3 Pcs I 2 Years Validity I License Key For Sale by Cracdkdoner11(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Great Time Really Good Site For Softwares Thanks For Sharing From: <a href=http://softwarestime.com/> SoftwaresTime </a>
Re: Avg Internet Security 2016- 3 Pcs I 2 Years Validity I License Key For Sale by Princewell2012(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2017
OP you didnt tell us how much it goes for. am interested.

(1) (Reply)

HP COMPAQ Presario CQ61 Parts For sale / Alienware R5, R4 And R3 Cheap Cheap Prices / Unlimited Airtel Browsing For Abuja Residents Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.