Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Need A Reasonable Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Reasonable Advice (710 Views)

Lady Gets Astonished Replies After A Reasonable Comment(graphic Photos) / Any Reasonable Advice?? / Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Reasonable Advice by Gentlesoul96(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
I have a gal,the first time I set my eyes on her, I was so filled with her love. In a nut shell I propose to this gal nd she eventually accepted over so much worries. Presently, we are deeply in love with each other to the extent that she can't sleep without talking to me daily. However, just of last week I discovered that we are distance cousin sharing the same surname of a big family. We both practice Islamic religion I.e it's allow for us to get married to each other according to Islamic sharia but unfortunately this rarely happen in our various respectives home in yoruba land. This days have made up my mind to stop this relationship, though we are still deeply in love with each other but scared of the consequence.
Note:I just discovered she is a year older than me when I knew she is was my cousin.
Guys I need ur sincere advice/guidance on what to do bcus I wnt like a bad namesis to catch up later.
Re: Need A Reasonable Advice by kellz0(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Gentlesoul96:
I have a gal,the first time I set my eyes on her, I was so filled with her love. In a nut shell I propose to this gal nd she eventually accepted over so much worries. Presently, we are deeply in love with each other to the extent that she can't sleep without talking to me daily. However, just of last week I discovered that we are distance cousin sharing the same surname of a big family. We both practice Islamic religion I.e it's allow for us to get married to each other according to Islamic sharia but unfortunately this rarely happen in our various respectives home in yoruba land. This days have made up my mind to stop this relationship, though we are still deeply in love with each other but scared of the consequence.
Note:I just discovered she is a year older than me when I knew she is was my cousin.
Guys I need ur sincere advice/guidance on what to do bcus I wnt like a bad namesis to catch up later.
and you have bleeped her grin
Re: Need A Reasonable Advice by jamex93(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
kellz0:
and you have bleeped her grin

undecided

Chai Op dis your case get as e b

She go don dey expect val special fa

She go tink say na because of val u want piante
Re: Need A Reasonable Advice by kellz0(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
jamex93:

undecided

Chai bros dis your case get as e b

She go don dey expect val special fa

She go tink say na because of val u want piante
bros, where you keep your glass again
Re: Need A Reasonable Advice by cruzita(f): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
thank God for u
Re: Need A Reasonable Advice by jamex93(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
kellz0:
bros, where you keep your glass again

I no know say u get eye problem na
Re: Need A Reasonable Advice by kellz0(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
jamex93:

I no know say u get eye problem na
you leave op come quote me and you they ask weda i qet eye p
Re: Need A Reasonable Advice by Gentlesoul96(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pls..... I need advice on what to do.
Re: Need A Reasonable Advice by Gentlesoul96(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=kellz0 post=42771423] and you have bleeped her grin [/quote ] Not at all

(1) (Reply)

See The Unbelievable Way Emmanuel Ikubese Revealed He His Now ‘Dating’ Juliet Ib / The Big Debate: Can You Be Single And Happy? / Which Of These Kills A Relationship Faster????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.