Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me (33655 Views)

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her Without Telling Her / I Had An Abortion Without Telling My Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by rittyben(f): 6:15am On Feb 10, 2016
I plan on doing same to my guy. He will understand though
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Smellymouth: 6:21am On Feb 10, 2016
closeup2000:
na zoo you suppose remain, who open the gate self undecided
Lol. U don escape from zoo undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by klassic(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:

Thanks man. She's been apologizing tho.

Oya let's go and drink beer on Friday. Pm me jare

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by akanbiaa(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:

Isnt that a bit childish? Even if she lives in the US. You seem so confident that I'm freaked by the US thing. I made the last comment cause of the guys that were saying she played me. I'm hoping for the worst. I don't get paid for sharing the story. So spare me.
The truth is that as you said she was just a girlfriend, no lady hides such things from someone she sees sharing the rest of her life with in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by rman: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2016
Then she is not your girlfriend, move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Localamos(m): 6:40am On Feb 10, 2016
The masters program is the biggest thing in her life right now. If she didn't share the planning and the process with you, then you're in the friends zone (distant one at that).

Use your head correctly.

One day she'll tell you she has a pleasant surprise for you, and she'll show you the diamond ring that her fiance used in proposing to her at the Nick's game. And she'll still expect you to be happy for her.

O boy use your head correctly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Phrankin(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:

Is falling love that easy for you? Come on. Just mind your speech. You may not have had luck with the good girls but I have. This lady knew what was gonna happen if she told me. I want to believe she did it in the best interest. I'm just pissed and I ruined her surprise.

*modified; Trusting people is a problem here. I just didn't wanna lose her. So I assumed all the possibilities. She apologized and kinda assured me. Maybe I'll be indifferent. if she comes back to me, then so be it. Because I don't think I'm eager to fall in love again. Nairalanders can be funny tho.
And this is what I call mumu love. You've had your luck with good girls so you are not able to recognize the bad ones when you see them.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Localamos(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2016
rittyben:
I plan on doing same to my guy. He will understand though

Then get ready to get dumped.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:

Is falling love that easy for you? Come on. Just mind your speech. You may not have had luck with the good girls but I have. This lady knew what was gonna happen if she told me. I want to believe she did it in the best interest. I'm just pissed and I ruined her surprise.

*modified; Trusting people is a problem here. I just didn't wanna lose her. So I assumed all the possibilities. She apologized and kinda assured me. Maybe I'll be indifferent. if she comes back to me, then so be it. Because I don't think I'm eager to fall in love again. Nairalanders can be funny tho.
Guy it seems you are delusional? if someone loves you they trust you with the truth no matter the situation!!
she either doesnt love you, or loves herself more than you and doesnt need your distracting emotions, hence her need to keep such a big move from you,
Dude grow up and move on, what she did was inexcusable!! deceive yourself all you want but the facts are clear, she liked you yes, but she didnt love you.
Before one of my ex gfs went for her masters we started talking about it months ahead, discussing how the long distance would affect us and trust . blah blah blah.
My job makes me travel alot yet i still discuss it with my current gf whenever i have to go, so whats her excuse? undecided
Abeg you know what you have to do, grow a pair and do it you are not a child

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Trapnews: 6:46am On Feb 10, 2016
pinkycute:
Your last statement looks childish @Op undecided nobody is gargling her with you embarassed

And I guess, you just came here to show yourself, Or to tell us that, your girlfriend who loves you so much now lives in USA. Well that's your headache not mine smiley go and bring her back, since she didn't tell you. grin
Please edit your signature!

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by solidman59(m): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Shut up that your dirty mouth there!!! Biased mind. How can someone travel and not tell her bf and you are justifying it? Where is the commitment?
cruzita:
I see no biggy.if u are sure she loves u,then nothing dey happen ,she will come back

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Bubbastic(m): 6:47am On Feb 10, 2016
cheesy :DObviously she dey reason u enemy of progress, wintch or mumu... grin or maybe she was juxt misunderstood
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by engrhorla(m): 6:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Are u now looking for a Babalawo to recall her ni?

In other words, wetin u want make we do?
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by nastyesco(m): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:
Well, We've been together since last year and I'm aware that her parents are based in US. She told me she was preparing for something big and said she wanted to make it a surprise. Two days to her leaving, she told me she won't be available for two days. Her cell will be off, and that I shouldn't worry. Well, since I travelled, I had no chance to check or do anything. After the two days break, she just called to tell me she had landed safely and I was like, where? Story short. She said she was scared of telling me because I'd be disappointed and that it was gonna affect me.
Well, she went to do her masters program and she won't be coming back till the end of the year because she already told me she doesn't wanna settle down in the US. Dunno what to do. I've been so pissed with her.
Jst ensure she carry bele when she comes in December...u don't need to feel sorry
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by davechelseafan(m): 6:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Godmother:
Just let her know you are upset she kept something so big from you. That's actually the only thing you can do

Check my signature for natural ways to tighten a loose vag.ina
Lol@tighten a loose vagina
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by davechelseafan(m): 6:54am On Feb 10, 2016
End time girlfriends
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by SMT042(m): 6:55am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:
Well, We've been together since last year and I'm aware that her parents are based in US. She told me she was preparing for something big and said she wanted to make it a surprise. Two days to her leaving, she told me she won't be available for two days. Her cell will be off, and that I shouldn't worry. Well, since I travelled, I had no chance to check or do anything. After the two days break, she just called to tell me she had landed safely and I was like, where? Story short. She said she was scared of telling me because I'd be disappointed and that it was gonna affect me.
Well, she went to do her masters program and she won't be coming back till the end of the year because she already told me she doesn't wanna settle down in the US. Dunno what to do. I've been so pissed with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Originalsly: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Bro... seriously ask yourself.....If her parents were in the village would you have been in the relationship? Were you sacrificing and spending on her with the hope of 'buying'/securing her love and loyalty? I am 99% sure she sold you a story why there would be no sex in the relationship. What have you been doing to upgrade yourself?...to make yourself show you have ambition and the drive to be a responsible husband and father here or abroad? That girl was only tolerating you. Now let's reason... her parents are based in the US. Most likely...they have sponsored her and she has gone as a Permanent Resident..... and would remain a permanent resident.... never mind what her mouth is saying about not wanting to live there. How can she know she doesn't want to if she never did before ? Travelling in February... to do Masters... and return by December. It's clear you have no idea about a Masters programme...and she knows it. That is not possible. Her parents have schooled her well...not to give you the chance to get her pregnant. Bro... she is just trying now to ease your pain.... the writing is on the wall....gather yourself together...start seeing her as a friend and move on with your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:

Ofcourse she'll apologize. She'll beg for forgiveness so she doesn't come off as utterly inhumane, and laying waste of the relationship without battling an eye lid. She'll make excuses for not letting you in on her plans, and make endless promises assuring you that she'll stay committed to the relationship.

But you see, my good man, what she has done is an act of selfishness. And you know, true love isn't selfish. True love is sacrificial; true love is UNDERSTANDING. That lady doesn't love you as much. Atleast she should have prepared your mind. For now, you're a mere back up plan. That's my surmisal, in all honesty.

If she sees someone better in the U.S, she'll let go of your gentle ass without breaking a sweat. However, chances are she won't. On the average, I think it's somewhat difficult for Nigerian ladies compared to the men over there (story for another day.)

What am I saying in essence? Just play along, and see how it all turns out. It's easy for gentle guys like yourself to get played by these ladies, but in due time, you'll get the right woman for you. Let all that anger go, play along, but please be indifferent about the relationship. Develop yourself like MAD and keep your emotions in check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by RillJ(m): 7:07am On Feb 10, 2016
She actually surprised you so get in the groove, reciprocate.
Hey! How about sending her an invite to your wedding on the very day of event while all the time you carry on with her as if you are not pissed off? It may surprise her you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Buhariisah(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2016
you be her father? if it pains you go and embrace transformer
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by tiwiex(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:

You ruined her surprise? How? U dey even worsen the matter. What was the surprise and was it to your advantage?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Barywhyte(m): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Godmother:
Just let her know you are upset she kept something so big from you. That's actually the only thing you can do

I want to bring a vigina to u 2help me tighten it. Its urgent.

Other d other hand, Oga OP, no worry, she still be ur girlfriend but be ready for a overly used pu*sy upon her return. But dnt worry u can tighten it and regain the original length. I hear the thing is elastic and obey Hook's law at all times.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by TaiKuun(m): 7:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Godmother:

Can you show me the before and after photos of yours?
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by danielnomzy(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Even ur "claimed" boo get a boo.....
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by richardmba(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Common dude,she knows u r d emotional type and didn't want u to break down.Just be yourself n b happy for her.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by slap1(m): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2016
DaveHert:
Something similar happened to me, my ex girlfriend told me she was going to Ghana to register for her schooling a day b4 she was going, and wasn't sure when she would be back....and then she asked if I was upset.

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by ifoundmyperfect: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:

You no longer have a girlfriend brov... Move on!
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2016
Godmother:

grin grin grin grin

Sista, how on earth is this possible?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by Justicealh3(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2016
epelumi42:
Then what's a surprise here What to do is just U to adjust Ur this thing (Penis) already, right U
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by habsydiamond(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Best solution. Enter danfo wey dey go uk just tell say make he pass benin republic cos that's the fastest means of getting there in time. If she is urs she will surely come back. Keep ur fingers cross. bro
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me by rittyben(f): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Localamos:

Then get ready to get dumped.
I have my reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.