Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (69759 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by RoyalBlak007: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
sinaj:
Nooo lol
cool...so u even know its good grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by daveP(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Caracta:

sorry

was just personalizing your moniker.

"Character and Curves"
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Pweetydammy(f): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
confidence
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kingarizona1(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2016
evegran:
. Exactly how I feel.
Hi __ hope you got my reply (mail)
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
kingarizona1:

Hi __ hope you got my reply (mail)

Yeah I did. smiley
And I even sent you another mail but it seems your mail refresh process is rather slow. I dunno!
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Simitrendy:

Yeah that's true but some girls nature differ too, most of them like confidence while some looks at d guy dress sense and body smell, u know this now

Ur right, my answer was off embarassed his aura I guess
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
markkaycee:
tru..u smart..,i luv kissing too..kissing is my forte.,i wrote a short novel on the art of kissing..its meant to educate people..
same here....
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
kingarizona1:

Lol ____ Come and steal mine
lol....aite, I wl
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
SerialGist:

You love kissing? But i would prefer you sink the lips below to work on my d*ck. Lol.

I had dated a girl before for more than a year and we didnt kiss up to two times. She hated kissing like death.
That's odd.....
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kingarizona1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
TreasureP:
lol....aite, I wl
smiley cute picz
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
kingarizona1:

smiley cute picz
Tenks......urs too
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kingarizona1(m): 12:07am On Feb 17, 2016
TreasureP:
Tenks......urs too

Thanks dear.... Hope do u mind if I send u a private msg...
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2016
kingarizona1:

Thanks dear.... Hope do u mind if I send u a private msg...
ofcos I dnt....buh d email with which I opened ds site isn't mine....
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kingarizona1(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
TreasureP:
ofcos I dnt....buh d email with which I opened ds site isn't mine....

Okay__ so how should I get in touch with you?
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
kingarizona1:

Okay__ so how should I get in touch with you?
Any way ur convenient wif
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kingarizona1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
TreasureP:
Any way ur convenient wif
I'll give u a call
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
kingarizona1:

I'll give u a call
Aii
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by mhizspotless(f): 3:11pm On May 25, 2016
First his outspoken english, he must be really sound b4 I can start considering other things
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by pkang: 3:14pm On May 25, 2016
Average in size with good looking shape.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by KweenSisan(f): 3:22pm On May 25, 2016
Charisma...that comprises so much of DICTION...that's just at first meet though
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Bawsse(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2016
First of all, let me say that the first thing that attracts me to a girl isn't necessarily going be what is going to keep me, but it definitely going to set her aside...

1. Pretty face

2. Nyash (number 1 isn't more important than this, but it is just the first I check)

3. Ehen... Das all, if u got these I can fit empty my bank account for you.... Lol na joke o
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nuggarito: 7:58pm On May 25, 2016
Sexy legs and a beautiful smile, others are irrelevant to me.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Walexsammy(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
boobs
plus Ass
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Walexsammy(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Bobby and nyash wink
Take a bow
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Tweak2k: 8:28pm On May 25, 2016
ovokonado:
bbe 6'2 mehn na giant u dey aim fr
if you com see me kio you go feel intimidated ...Am 6'3 naturally thick, dark, most guy pray there have my statue and blah blah blah
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Tweak2k: 8:31pm On May 25, 2016
Azil:

My man is 6'2 and I am 5'4, I love how petite I feel when he carries me, I feel safe. lol.
5'4 you small... I don't know why short galz love tall,huge guys
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by ovokonado(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2016
Tweak2k:

if you com see me kio you go feel intimidated ...Am 6'3 naturally thick, dark, most guy pray there have my statue and blah blah blah
lemme see a pix
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 26, 2016
Tweak2k:
5'4 you small... I don't know why short galz love tall,huge guys

We can't help it. lol.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Tweak2k: 11:55am On May 26, 2016
Azil:

We can't help it. lol.
am 6'3 tall . Short galz I don't see them around me... Maybe cause I kinda look intimidating... who knows
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Tweak2k: 11:56am On May 26, 2016
ovokonado:
lemme see a pix
lolz I can't believe a guy is asking for my photo... Am a dude you know? not a chick ooooo..
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 26, 2016
Tweak2k:
am 6'3 tall . Short galz I don't see them around me... Maybe cause I kinda look intimidating... who knows

Maybe...just maybe, they are afraid of you-know-what. There is a theory about tall guys having....*lips sealed*
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Tweak2k: 1:06pm On May 26, 2016
Azil:

Maybe...just maybe, they are afraid of you-know-what. There is a theory about tall guys having....*lips sealed*
hmmm maybe... You got something in you... Come slip it out... Come tell me....the mystery.....; D Hmmm Azil *unseal your lips* and tell

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.