Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (69771 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 26, 2016
Tweak2k:
hmmm maybe... You got something in you... Come slip it out... Come tell me....the mystery.....; D Hmmm Azil *unseal your lips* and tell

I'm just like Jon Snow (if you follow the Game of Thrones series), I know nothing. lol.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ritzychic(f): 1:26pm On May 26, 2016
height! mehn I love tall guys with fine beards too.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by obontami: 1:28pm On May 26, 2016
I know I lotta people know I love ladies with bid ass and full lips

But these days I see my self attracted to ladies with grey eye balls, woooow that shiit really urn me on
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by stiflerdrug: 1:31pm On May 26, 2016
whizcartel:
nice booty, oval face, height, sparkling beauty, cool eyes, her curves, lips....omo na angel for heaven i dey find... she no dey earth.
female Angel dey?
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Davidolives(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2016
iconSAGE1:
A girl that wear Glasses has a way of getting my attention i fall for them instanta kiss
guy you go like nerds oooo
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 26, 2016
Ritzychic:
height! mehn I love tall guys with fine beards too.
sorry for intruding but your personal text is gotten from FROZEN, lipsrsealed do you watch cartoons? ?
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ritzychic(f): 2:40pm On May 26, 2016
That:
sorry for intruding but your personal text is gotten from FROZEN, lipsrsealed do you watch cartoons? ?
lol. yes I do. I'm sure you do too+ there's no age restrictions to that or are there?
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Tweak2k: 4:05pm On May 26, 2016
Azil:

I'm just like Jon Snow (if you follow the Game of Thrones series), I know nothing. lol.
hnnnn Something tels me you no be sincere grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Tweak2k: 4:09pm On May 26, 2016
Azil:

Jon snow... Hmmmm you nah you different jawe and you unique... grin would love to see a photo of you or something else..... Plz don't say no
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by emekakingsely(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2016
Breast and hip
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by emekakingsely(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
Brest
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 27, 2016
Ritzychic:
lol. yes I do. I'm sure you do too+ there's no age restrictions to that or are there?
yeah you right, but it sometimes feel so awkward when some your friends finds out..
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ritzychic(f): 10:04am On May 27, 2016
That:
yeah you right, but it sometimes feel so awkward when some your friends finds out..
ehn, that's why they are my friends, in awkward times and normal times. Lol. I get your point though.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 27, 2016
Yansh Yansh Yansh... of cos Yansh
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 28, 2016
Charisma, good dress sense & BOOBS. I'll do other evaluation when we start talking.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
Hmmm can't really say exactly but I definitely know that a fat lady is an instinctual turn off.

I think I'm easily swayed by leggy females. With some good pair of unsullied legs then I'm already game.
Search no further.
My legs can stretch to your door step sef.
Oya let us begin a relationship...no...lets do introduction at my parents house.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by HungerBAD: 2:37pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Ehen!! cheesy

Pishure or adonbelivit! grin grin

Hmmm.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Her eyes her smile & the way she walk
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by DaveHert(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
DankemzI:
Dimples & Gap tooth this two melts my heart cool

I guess it doesnt matter if she is fugly and shapeless, all you need is dimples and gap tooth grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Zingtim: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
In this time of isolation, the saving grace is to Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. Ask me how on WhatsApp 07065752518

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.