Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! (4170 Views)

Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! by Honesty007(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2016
refiner:
hnmmmm....my fear be say make d elder sister no go pour acid on d younger sister ooo....

u beta leave both of dem alone!!!

i have finally confessed to the younger sister all what has happened and why this transpired.I told her that i loved her for real and why she became hated was because i told her elder sister that i loved her ever before i came close to her.
I also apologised for the pain ,hurt nd misery i have caused her and how she became a subject of attacks and then i said iam sorry finally and #THIS IS THE END#
that was the last msg and i have blocked them all.
Re: She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! by refiner(f): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Honesty007:

i have finally confessed to the younger sister all what has happened and why this transpired.I told her that i loved her for real and why she became hated was because i told her elder sister that i loved her ever before i came close to her.
I also apologised for the pain ,hurt nd misery i have caused her and how she became a subject of attacks and then i said iam sorry finally and #THIS IS THE END#
that was the last msg and i have blocked them all.

so u left d both?
Re: She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op sounds so immature and lame at the same time. U need to go back to school... angry
Re: She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! by Honesty007(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
dukeolumde:
Op sounds so immature and lame at the same time. U need to go back to school... angry

never,iam done wiff them.i wont og back again.do u not know iam surrounded with a lot og girls!!!
Y shud i be the cause of an enmity between 2 sisters who beforetimes or before i ever knew them live like enemies!!!!!!

That wud be too pathetic,so letme leave them all alone and bear my pain than getting more heart broken and suffer again cos if i go back d senior sister wud continue her enmity,jealousy and hatred all over again.

I cn never be free in such regard
Re: She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Honesty007:

never,iam done wiff them.i wont og back again.do u not know iam surrounded with a lot og girls!!!
Y shud i be the cause of an enmity between 2 sisters who beforetimes or before i ever knew them live like enemies!!!!!!

That wud be too pathetic,so letme leave them all alone and bear my pain than getting more heart broken and suffer again cos if i go back d senior sister wud continue her enmity,jealousy and hatred all over again.

I cn never be free in such regard

Ok...cool.
Re: She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! by Honesty007(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
i know am not a man of my words.i am back with the junior sister and all is well this is 4 years after the 1st fight.wat i now do is sit down and talked to the senior sister.
i told the senior sister that i truly loved her junior and that i have been aware of how cold she was to her junior and how she punished her. i now warned the senior that it was not my fault that when she had an opp to say she loved me be4 she didnt talk and was not bold.it was her lust to which she admitted.i now told her that i had to do wat i had to do cos she was crafty and subtle and never told the truth.i then told her she has no choice than to accept that i love her junior sister.i now told her that she wasnt bold enough to say she loves me.its not my fault that i love her sister.
so i now said that she must stop maltreating her junior sister.i then told her that she must be plain.now i do chat with her sister and maintain a long distance relationship and stronger in presence with the junior.while i now put a difference
Re: She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! by Honesty007(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Also i have told all she has done bad to her junior.i have forgiven the senior sister.but she has to earn my trust bk after exposing my privacy with her subtility and craftiness and destroying the trust people around me have.its so sad.but av mand up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. / You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.