Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,525,000 members, 5,778,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 August 2020 at 07:01 AM

The Itch. - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Itch. (30598 Views)

The Itch List...the Good, The Crazy & The Insane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Itch. by Royver(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
coolval22com, you can reach me on royjerymaklin@yahoo.com
Re: The Itch. by write2obi(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Royver:
coolval22com, you can reach me on royjerymaklin@yahoo.com
Hahahahaha they want to buy our story cheesy
Oga coolval if ain't talking sweet money don't approach us cheesy cheesy. Oga Roy keep killing it.

1 Like

Re: The Itch. by gamechanger1: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Royver:

The Claw, the Tail and the Cross. You can read it here https://royveruniverse.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/the-claw-the-tail-and-the-cross1/

If u still cant find what you are looking for, then its most likely i had to delete those parts from the web due to plagiarism issues. I'm working on publishing them in hard copy, it should be complete then. Hope you'll buy o grin

Ok please let us k ow when the hard copies are out, ill be buying your novels u can be sure of that. Meanwhile i see you doing stuff on the level of game of thrones in future.

Im not flattering, i think you are that good. Best of luck brother.

3 Likes

Re: The Itch. by christejames(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Excellent write up plus a captivating story...
Royver, you are always on point! Thumbs up!!

1 Like

Re: The Itch. by MhizEnkay(f): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2016
May the evil doers really scratch that itch.. lol. nice story
Re: The Itch. by Royver(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2016
gamechanger1:

Ok please let us k ow when the hard copies are out, ill be buying your novels u can be sure of that. Meanwhile i see you doing stuff on the level of game of thrones in future.

Im not flattering, i think you are that good. Best of luck brother.

Thanks man.
Wow, this post was in april. Have i been away for that long?
Re: The Itch. by Royver(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2016
christejames:
Excellent write up plus a captivating story...

Royver, you are always on point! Thumbs up!!
Thank yoou

2 Likes

Re: The Itch. by Bobbybob: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
God!
Kambalahi!!!
I have read books... But then there's this.
The ending is more than a masterpiece. It is art itself. I am lucky to have read this... For free!

2 Likes

Re: The Itch. by Royver(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01
Bobbybob:
God!
Kambalahi!!!
I have read books... But then there's this.
The ending is more than a masterpiece. It is art itself. I am lucky to have read this... For free!

I'm glad you liked it bobbybob smiley Check out my other writeups on my page at https://www.facebook.com/royveruniverse/

Thank you smiley
Re: The Itch. by blueeyes1: 10:45am On Aug 02
Royver:

I'm glad you liked it bobbybob smiley Check out my other writeups on my page at https://www.facebook.com/royveruniverse/

Thank you smiley
You don't write on nairaland anymore?
Re: The Itch. by Royver(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03
blueeyes1:
You don't write on nairaland anymore?

I do once in a while.

I'm hoping to finish off on some of my unfinished threads here once I've got some time.
Re: The Itch. by blueeyes1: 7:02pm On Aug 04
Royver:

I do once in a while.

I'm hoping to finish off on some of my unfinished threads here once I've got some time.

Nice to know,please tag me once you start,if it wouldn't be asking for too much,thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today / Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photo Of 1986 When He Won His Nobel Prize / New Story : Afraid To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.