Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? (865 Views)

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by geez18(m): 6:37am On Feb 10, 2016
are you in one right now?have you been in one?if you've been,what is your experience?can one cope with the pressures of everyday exposure to the opposite-sex?how can one stay true to one's partner?and above all,can a distant lover be trusted?
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by powerfulsettingz: 6:41am On Feb 10, 2016
it really exhaust one hope
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Personally I can't have a long distance relationship...I see no point being on this type of situation,its too complicated for me to handle..so many things to considered & I have no patience to it..

cool
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by Smellymouth: 6:44am On Feb 10, 2016
Nope
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by Merlissa(f): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2016
It's a waste of time physically and emotionally

It's also a waste of space in one's heart
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Let's not deceive ourselves. Out of sight is out of mind.

Buh this doesn't apply to a functioning marriage. cool
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Let's not deceive ourselves. Out of sight is out of mind.

Buh this doesn't apply to a functioning marriage. cool

Good communication can help things out
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2016
CondomSir:

to an extent cool
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
to an extent cool

Girls love communication alot.. Call her every now and then. Even with the distance, you can still make her wet with chats. Girls love this

If she ain't a bit.ch she would stay with you. Except you can't stay with her.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by doubletroublmum(f): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2016
I have been living almost 1,5 yrs on a long distance relationship in two different countries. That was before marriage. It was hard but worked out. We used to chat every day, phone each other, send text messages every day. Now we are married for 11 years and living together. If you really love each other out can work out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2016
CondomSir:

Girls love communication alot.. Call her every now and then. Even with the distance, you can still make her wet with chats. Girls love this

If she ain't a bit.ch she would stay with you. Except you can't stay with her.
I tottaly agree with u.. but damn, I just want the companionship! cool
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2016
I love it but it does not always work out. I have been in two different ones but believe me, it's kinda hard bcox 'I trust u' is better than 'I love u'. Most guys can't cope xpecially if they are not faithful bcox they will be thinking you are doing what they are doing.
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
I tottaly agree with u.. but damn, I just want the companionship! cool

But then if she is precious to Yu, Yu can still fvck bit.ch.es and stay with her.

But she won't do that if she loves you cray
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2016
long distance relationship is like Taking Attendance 4 lectures U're not attending.............even d babe who's hauz is jst 70box away frm ma hauz is beefing me dat I no longer visit talkmore of carrying load & Travelling abt in d name off going to see a luver
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by geez18(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
CondomSir:

my thoughts too.
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by geez18(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
doubletroublmum:
I have been living almost 1,5 yrs on a long distance relationship in two different countries. That was before marriage. It was hard but worked out. We used to chat every day, phone each other, send text messages every day. Now we are married for 11 years and living together. If you really love each other out can work out.

i really need this advice! it's not been easy.
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by geez18(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
HateU2:
I love it but it does not always work out. I have been in two different ones but believe me, it's kinda hard bcox 'I trust u' is better than 'I love u'. Most guys can't cope xpecially if they are not faithful bcox they will be thinking you are doing what they are doing.

i totally agree with you because it's more about trust than love.
Re: Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
It can work. Takes special kind of people to make it work and cope with distance.

But, even still, to what end?

Hot mess, if you ask me. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Finished First? (photo) / Is Unfair To Refer A Lady As 'but...you're Black' / Male Virgin At 24.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.