Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away (47340 Views)

Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) / Video Of IPOB Member Brutalized By DSS At Court Premises Today. / Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by Acidosis(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2016
JUST IMAGINE what APC would have done assuming GEJ DSS invade Tinubu's home.

1 Like

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by rusher14: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2016
BlackPeni5:
shame on DSS. just look at the chicken change they are reporting. Why not just say £3,920 $11,300 N5, 000 and 230 Rupees.

Even me...as poor as I am, I have something not too far from this in my house at one time.

DSS Just wants to divert people's attention and form as if they are working.

4000 pounds = 1.5 million naira

11,300 dollars = 3.9 million naira

230 Rupees = 23 Naira (that one no join)

About 5.5 million naira sitting pretty in the house.

Not a crime, but it surely sets alarm bells ringing.

Especially, if the state security is acting on a tip off.

Let's hear the charges and stop this matter of always defending people who have no industries but rival Bill Gates in pocket money.

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by Danjul12051990(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2016
Download my song and quote me with what you feel about the song. J JORDS Iyawo Mi.
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by saintkel(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2016
bedspread:
This our Dss guys keep going round the bush. Make Una stop this going round GEJ people. Arrest GEJ if need be and stop all the long journey.
just watch out, d case against dasuki and metueh will be thrown out of court for lack of evidence and GEJ will keep getting international award, not even a hair of his will b lost

1 Like

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by Fingesi(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Two wrongs dont make a right. I hope this is legal. Watch out for the opposite. One day robbers will claim they are members of DSS and cart away with peoples money.

1 Like

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by maasoap(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2016
anonimi:

My main concern is whether it is now illegal to keep ANY amount of money in one's possiession?
Is it illegal
Who will stop this curse of democratic DICTATOR that we brought upon ourselves on March 28, 2015?
Who

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08

Don't you keep money in your house? Have you been raided? My advice for you is that you don't need to poke nose into something that doesn't concern you.
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by Amiano(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2016
purpledferanmi1:

Why are u so quick to believe what was reported. U talking like you don't know people controlling ur media.

I'm bound to believe dis except u giv me a gud reason nt to cos dis breaking and entry has become d norm of our DSS. D Akwa Ibom govt hux comes to mind
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by maasoap(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Dekatron:
Total amount at rate of 199.. . . CBN standard rate sha :-

#3,373,877.46

nothing too unusual. C'mon. He is a first class king . . FIRST CLASS!!
I believe they were after documents and account numbers.
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by banmee(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Untainted007:

It's a typical act of joblessness and childishness. What is special abt being FTC. There are matured minded people who av always been the first to comment on a post yet they won't announce it. I pray for people with dis kind of small brain to be fully employed. I'm sure by then they will be engaged and be reasonable once in their life.

What is this one talking about? Haven't you heard that seun gives ten thousand dollars to every FTC? Bros wake up oooooo. cool
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ MY PRESIDENT SHALL BE VINDICATED.

1 Like

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by blackestboy: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Untainted007:

It's a typical act of joblessness and childishness. What is special abt being FTC. There are matured minded people who av always been the first to comment on a post yet they won't announce it. I pray for people with dis kind of small brain to be fully employed. I'm sure by then they will be engaged and be reasonable once in their life.

Well i think it's just for fun na... it's part of what makes nairaland what it is. S/O to everyone who's made nairaland another planet
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by Untainted007: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2016
ovokonado:
I neva see pesin vex lyk ds bfr
But bros it's d truth. In as much as award or monetary values are nt added to FTC so why annoucing it all time she comment on a post. This is the kind of people that will buy inferior China shoe or item and be bragging abt it wit people who av the original yet they are mute abt it. I love it more when people announce you than you doing it urself.
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by toprealman: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2016
1) 60 pieces of £50 note; =£3000 2) 46 pieces of £20 note;=£920 DSS you guys have lost it. When are you guys raiding Tinibu's den?

1 Like

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by LadyExcellency: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2016
maasoap:
I believe they were after documents and account numbers.

Stop making excuses for what you know nothing about.

The man wasn't declared wanted nor was he at home during the raid.

It is illegal to break into people's home in their absence.

What would have been your take if GEJ used DSS to raid Tinubu or Oba Akiolu's house and cart away their money on the process?

The Devil will envy you kind of hypocrisy
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by Untainted007: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2016
blackestboy:

Well i think it's just for fun na... it's part of what makes nairaland what it is. S/O to everyone who's made nairaland another planet
But it shouldn't be all time. I av always followed up on how pple jubilate being FTC as if its First To invent a new technology. Abeg next person.
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by frisky2good(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2016
This is typical Naija police style. Stop someone on the road and ask for ID card. If he doesn't have, arrest him. If he has, check if it's genuine. If it's fake, arrest him if not search him. Just keep on keeping on until you have a reason to arrest him. Before a judge will issue a search warrant, there must be an ongoing investigation and the DSS must prove to that court that searching that person's house will aid their investigation.

1 Like

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by Jesusloveyou: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2016
BlackPeni5:
shame on DSS. just look at the chicken change they are reporting. Why not just say £3,920 $11,300 N5, 000 and 230 Rupees.

Even me...as poor as I am, I have something not too far from this in my house at one time.

DSS Just wants to divert people's attention and form as if they are working.
u must be a criminal to have that kind of money or u are corrupt as a saTANist wailers, how much do u earn and spend a month,we must curb corruption to d very root, which are civil servants, or u must be doing shedding business

1 Like

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by Yemismart(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Indian rupee Lol grin
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by AfroKnight: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2016
HtwoOw:

A blog reported this , not the Government , werent you among those fighting for freedom of press? there it is , it happened , it was reported , this has nothing to do with government, Just hope one day your eyes will be cleared

Don't mind all these desperate Bloggers and their fake stories.
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by oribi(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2016
nigeria a country where the law is not actually followed.see yanki police vs nigeria police..There process sef dey see you when dem wan arrest you
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by stifej: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2016
WHY IS THIS NEWS NOT REPORTED ON ANY RELIABLE NEWS CHANNEL? A BLOG ARTICLE? NAIRALAND PEEPS MAKE UNA WISE UP!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by BlackPeni5: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u must be a criminal to have that kind of money or u are corrupt as a saTANist wailers, how much do u earn and spend a month,we must curb corruption to d very root, which are civil servants, or u must be doing shedding business

bad belle...Na poverty go kill you.

I work hard for my money and nobody has the right to tell me how to keep or spend it.

1 Like

Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by sherif4owo(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2016
it may not be unconnected shocked shocked shocked
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by jascon1(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2016
psucc:
No Court will permit any security agency to conduct a search in your absent. Even when one is in custody, they duty bound to go with you to witness their conducts.

It shall start to yield dividend to those who had been molest as the court will start ordering fines for infringement.
are you sure you know details concerning the law?
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by awoluyi(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2016
commytosy:
senseless Govt. I weep for my unborn children, but God dey
This is a bad prophecy for your offsprings. I reject it on behalf of your children. Always be positive.
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by Jacko1(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Una never chin chon shin
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by chuksmad(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Acidosis:
JUST IMAGINE what APC would have done assuming GEJ DSS invade Tinubu's home.

No not Tinubu, say the ooni of ife
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by maxzzo1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
DSS is becoming insulting to burgle a first class chief house and his safe when his not at home..becos his a south-south,when sanusi name was mention in dasukigate they went to kno to ask him questions and left....d whole world should note what Buhari is doing one day monkey go go market,him no go come back....
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by purpledferanmi1: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Amiano:

I'm bound to believe dis except u giv me a gud reason nt to cos dis breaking and entry has become d norm of our DSS. D Akwa Ibom govt hux comes to mind

Bro 4get no b so I blif say buhari call Nigerians criminal till I saw the video and read the transcript. For the media reporting false news "lion of bourdilion" comes to mind.
Re: DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away by nairaner(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tkester:
This is purely a sensational news. I rushed and opened it thinking that I will see something different and it turned out as an absolute hogwash. The total amount of money allegedly recovered is not even up to #5million, which is an amount an ordinary trader can have, not to talk of someone who has a connection with the presidency.

Media Govt.

You are very observant my guy.....that is the reason they had to make the amount look plenty by counting them in pieces grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS) / Man Paints a Picture Of Peter Obi Amongst The People In Nasarawa / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.