Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,540 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Oyinlola And Agenda For Tenure Elongation: From The Grapevine! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola And Agenda For Tenure Elongation: From The Grapevine! (636 Views)

Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda / Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " / I Did Not Ask Anybody To Convass For Tenure Elongation - Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyinlola And Agenda For Tenure Elongation: From The Grapevine! by bombsquad(m): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2009
I just heard from a very reliable source inside that Oyinlola is influencing the Tribunal sitting in osogbo to declare the election void and order fresh elections so he can rig again and get fresh four years, tenure extension and elongation, this is indirect third term and should be rejected, Development has been hampered in osun because this man lacks vision and doesn't want the people of osun to know better so their expectations will forever be low and he can be having a field day chopping treasury money,

My people what are your views??There is definitely fire on the mountain, Pls share,
Re: Oyinlola And Agenda For Tenure Elongation: From The Grapevine! by bombsquad(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2009
he has also promised the justices 50m naira each and a piece of land in lekki and oshogbo, very tempting offer, will they go against their conscience??what do you think folks?

(1) (Reply)

Wat Do U Think About The Efficiency Of Decision Making In The Nigerian Government? / A Trap Or A Big Win For Ribadu? / Kidnapping Moves To The Next Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.