Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar (8395 Views)

2face Idibia Is 40yrs Today ( Happy Birthday ) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2009
My people,

this visit by R-kelly wouldve been the best opportunity for 2face to show us just how official and legitimate his collabo was, but what do we have??Tu-baba as he is fondly called is nowhere to be found, no where to be found at all, i see a lot of mohits crew but no hypertek, what a failure, went to bring fake song for us to believe not knowing that naija has wakey more than all that fraud,

my pple,we shall not accept junk and fraud no more!!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by dejiariyo: 12:26am On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

My people,

this visit by R-kelly wouldve been the best opportunity for 2face to show us just how official and legitimate his collabo was, but what do we have??Tu-baba as he is fondly called is nowhere to be found, no where to be found at all, i see a lot of mohits crew but no hypertek, what a failure, went to bring fake song for us to believe not knowing that naija has wakey more than all that fraud,

my pple,we shall not accept junk and fraud no more!!!

just shut the Bleep up, stop saying what u dont fucking know, well typical of nigerians, PHD syndrome,2face collabo with rkelly was legit and cos he was not on the thisday show dont mean he is a fraud, its not a 2face show its thisday show.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by toladop(m): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2009
my guy, I thought this is no longer an issue. its legit, do u think a musician of his status wuld lie & use R.kelly's song without permission? It is legitimate.He is not a mixtape rapper, so he has no reason 2 do dat whereas he has loads of gud songs out there.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showpiece/2008/jun/08/showpiece-08-06-2008-002.htm
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2009
@ deji ariyo :no need to get violent,if tu-fraud was actually well known to kels and actually gor the date of the song from him with his permission,thisday would put him on the show and r-kelly would even request that he wanted to see him or even call him on phone, this is what artistes do, you link up when you cross borders and show love, but tuface used a stolen data from an old rkelly song and wanted to scam us, and kels came and he went into hiding because he would be embarrased if he is in the same room with rkelly and the other people there are wondering why rkelly doesnt recognise him,

Your guy Bleep up!!he's far bigger than that.

@ toladop :ur article only tries to defend a stolen data before it arrives but there were no counter measures and tangible fact when the dust started to rise, they need a good Pr and Strategy dept.

all in all,tu-fraud has finally fallen and is of the grid for good.terry g,mr bling bling,lace ur boots, its ur time!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lato2(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2009
i hope we all know what it means to list an international pop idol like robert on the back of a CD label. Tubaba actually met Robert Kelly in US one-on-one before going ahead to do what he did, infact they even perfrormed together on stage. so lets stop all these beefs, as americans dont beef their idols,
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2009
Please do you have a picture where they performed the song??or real proof that they actually met somewhere that wasnt an event??and what is this idol crap??everyone is free to their opinion, wasnt late micheal often critisized for his negative actions before he died?

leave sentiment out and present facts
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Martinxmart(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2009
2face is a lying kunt. His collabor wit Kelly isn't up to a year so is certain that when kell came he should have been there. Sometimes i wonder why his duo wit kelly didn't sell up to 10 thousand copy on its first week. The songs are not been played in USA, mtv or any foreign radio station. Tuface lied. I knew from the start that R. Kelly and 2face never went into any recordin studio together.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2009
@ Maxtin : My brother i appreciate your objective thinking, For this country to move forward we need more independent and realistic thinkers like you and not robots, Tu- is a fraud and he should admi it and apologize to nigerians, he tried to play us but now hes played himself and should throw in the towel
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Martinxmart(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2009
[b][/b] yea, The last time i heard kell mentionin the name "2face" was when he said 2face was a good singer and that was all.

@the guy who said they performed on stage, Why don't u send a text message to channel O or MTV requestin for 2face ft R.Kelly so they can tell u "THERE IS NO SUCH TRACK". I think that is enough proof 4 now.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lato2(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2009
@poster

this guy has paid his dues, but i disagree with you that mr bling bling would rule naija music. Tubaba is in class of his own, still remain d only naija artist we all wanna hear him sing.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2009
@ lato :if youve heard terry g's new freestyle free madness,you would see that he has what it takes to step into tu's shoes, he's on the right track
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2009
@Topic

Why do some dorks always major on minors?? Someone went to the studio and released a classic album . . . self-acclaimed pundits open their foul mouths to criticize . . . "2face is making babies, he doesn't have a good voice, he didn't record with RKelly" . . . blah blah . . . what's ya bizniz with all the investigations?? Are you an FBI agent??

Whether or not he recorded with RKelly ain't me bizniz . . . all I know is "Unstoppable" is a classic . . . it's filled with mature songs . . . not the mediocre trash laced over danceable beats that y'all love to gig to.

If 2face had been the first person to hug Kels at the airport, I'm sure you'll say it's a fake Kels . . .

If you can't criticize constructively and got nutin to say, tape it shut.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by 2Legit2Qui: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2009
All Nigerians are fools.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2009
@ Bamysyle :You havent contributed to the topic with anything meaningful just the usual nigerian sentiment yadi yaaaa, Why do we always have to overlook the obvious for the sake of 'the boy has tried'??the fact remains he tried to fool us and the one true chance he couldve proven otherwise he was nowhere to be found, Tu-fraud has lost and he was also in the business of danceable beats long before now, matter of fact,he started the junk music with songs like 'come and party with my friends e-yo,chikala go full'e pas shayo so tey point and kill you go dey carry dey go'//, he started the meaningless junk.

@ 2 legit 2 quite : Im assuming ure nigerian too so the post refers to you also
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

@ Bamysyle :You havent contributed to the topic with anything meaningful just the usual nigerian sentiment yadi yaaaa, Why do we always have to overlook the obvious for the sake of 'the boy has tried'??the fact remains he tried to fool us and the one true chance he couldve proven otherwise he was nowhere to be found, Tu-fraud has lost and he was also in the business of danceable beats long before now, matter of fact,he started the junk music with songs like 'come and party with my friends e-yo,chikala go full'e pas shayo so tey point and kill you go dey carry dey go'//, he started the meaningless junk.

Look mahn, I ain't here to have a dumbass argument . . . what sentiment did you observe with my post?? I stated that his album was a classic . . . and the song with Kels was fantastic . . . it ain't me bizniz whether or not he was present with Kels in the studio . . . if 2face had messed up with his delivery on that track, I'll be here tearing out his heart . . . but he didn't . . . and I was not in the studio when he recorded it . . . why don't we all wait till the whole episode plays itself out before we jump to baseless conclusions??

Nigerian sentiment?? Do naija peops love their own?? Hell no, naija peops like you would rather tear down your own instead of defending him. What's the biggity in 2face saying he recorded a song with Kels?? Is Kels a god?? They're both artistes mahn so quit the balderdash . . . talking like he's too big to be in a studio with him . . . with all the odds against him as an African, worse still a Nigerian . . . 2face is still reeling out meaningful songs . . . and you're here talking about his poop should be brown and not green . . .

I can't see anything obvious being overlooked here . . . that he did not rush at Kels to untie his shoelace at the airport means shiite . . . who're you that he should prove his collabo with him??

2face started junk music in Nigeria?? My days . . . you'll still come here to say Y'aradua is the most beautiful girl in America . . . long before he went solo, there were the likes of Eedris, Tetuila, Ayangba Boyz, etc who were killing our eardrums with danceable garbage . . . does someone's memory need a visit to the factory??

And you comparing him with Terry Piss or sh*tever is preposterous.

If "the boy has tried" as you said, why not give him a lil' respect?? He's one of the VERY FEW naija artistes making meaningful songs these days so cork it.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lato2(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2009
@grenade

so all this your hatred stuff na to impose terry g on us abeg stop this joke. if it was for cats like WC, BANKY, i for say u try. but certainly not that wannabe called terry g
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2009
@ Bamysyle : there was nothing spectacular about tufraud's delivery on that track, 'Love you microsoftly'/////do you really consider that spectacular??then you might just not be educated, he screwed up on the track in question and his performance was far below par, Wyclef jean came out of a hut in cuba which is a very poor country, who says tufraud cant be the next biggest thing in the world??you obviously dont have enough confidence in yourself and your country and are very complexed for daring to insinuate that i meant r-kelly is somewhat of a tingod, who gives a sh*t about him??but im guessing tufraud like you saw rkelly as a god which is why he felt we would all be estaatic and filled with fear and joy when we saw the name r-kelly emblazoned on his jacket sleeve

where you see odds i see underdog advantage, where you see hopelessness i see opportunity, and were you see genius i see FRAUD!!!

lato :ive never met gabriel,but that boy is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by 2Legit2Qui: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2009
All Nigerians are more foolish than i thought.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Martinxmart(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2009
Wow, Don't talk like that bro. It might not be our business if his duo wit Kells was fake but we are concerned about it. Imagine if Kells should sue 2face, It won't be in Naira but rather in Dollars and i bet its not going to be less than 500 million dollars and we'll know 2face cant afford to pay that though he can but he will certainly go broke,

Talking about Terry G, that tape thief can't rule 9ja music. Not even me will let that happen. He is a trash and crap artist.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

@ Bamysyle : there was nothing spectacular about tufraud's delivery on that track, 'Love you microsoftly'/////do you really consider that spectacular??then you might just not be educated, he screwed up on the track in question and his performance was far below par,

Am I arguing with a galoot??

Is that the only line on that song?? And do I need to tell you that the word 'delivery' is what it is and has nutin to do with lyrics?? You need to quit skipping English classes.

Wyclef jean came out of a hut in cuba which is a very poor country, who says tufraud cant be the next biggest thing in the world??

I really tried to refrain from calling you a scumbag after reading these asinine comments . . .

Look at you talking bout Wyclef like he's your kinsman . . . you don't even know he's from Haiti in Latin America and not Cuba . . . and talking bout odds against him, Wyclef relocated to New York at the age of 9 and has lived in different parts of US ever since . . . compare him to a 2face who's been living in Nigeria all his life and yet, keeps making sensible songs . . . with the breakdown of all the social infrastructures in Nigeria . . . the epileptic light, the bad roads . . . even robberies and close shaves with death . . . I guess the hardship of Nigerian life has really affected your thinking . . .

you obviously dont have enough confidence in yourself and your country and are very complexed for daring to insinuate that i meant r-kelly is somewhat of a tingod, who gives a sh*t about him??but im guessing tufraud like you saw rkelly as a god which is why he felt we would all be estaatic and filled with fear and joy when we saw the name r-kelly emblazoned on his jacket sleeve

where you see odds i see underdog advantage, where you see hopelessness i see opportunity, and were you see genius i see FRAUD!!!

Look at this blockhead . . . tykes like you make it difficult for one to restrain from using unpleasant terms when posting on this forum . . .

You must have so much confidence in your own country that you cannot see anything good in 2face . . . all you can see is the fact that he did not rush at Kels at the airport just to prove a baseless point to a dolt like you . . . and for that, he's a fraud . . . are you a pinhead??

I have confidence in one thing though . . . your matchless ability to always behave like a daftie.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2009
My brother martin pls help me tell them ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yahoo yahoo no be only for money fraud, stolen music is also part of it, tufraud idibia stealing kelly's song amounts to music yahoo and will give nigeria even a more bad name than yahoo money, tuface is a yahoo musician and should be ashamed of himself, kai, and he wouldnt even have the guts to apologize

and now BAMYSYLE is telling me lyrics no longer matters in nigerian music but delivery, chei,god help us.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

and now BAMYSYLE is telling me lyrics no longer matters in nigerian music but delivery, chei,god help us.

You're an illiterate . . . so it would be pretty difficult to get anything into that pachydermous substance you call your brain . . .

You just don't get it do you?? Quote wherever I stated that lyrics no longer matter in naija music . . . you're obviously confused . . . 2face at his wackest is better than that junkie of your brother you call Terry Piss.

Jeez, I'd rather spend my time arguing with a goat than this BS.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by MrCrackles(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2009
Chei, on a sunday morning? shocked grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

Chei, on a sunday morning? shocked grin

My brother see me see wahala??
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2009
grin grin

One of the things I hate most in life is peops arguing without nous . . . how can such a sweeping allegation/conclusion be made just cos of a single event?? An event of omission, not even commission??

And to think that there are worse allegations making the rounds bout other artistes . . . allegations that are more warranted/credible . . . yet unfounded . . . just a couple of days ago, there was a thread on this section where Terry G was accused of swindling Shakar El Swagga . . . I chose not to comment cos I don't know jack about the story . . .

Same also happened to ID Cabasa and some other dude who claimed he gave his song to 9ice . . . and all these stories remain unfounded . . . there are always two sides to a story so why can't we press pause and wait for events to unfold??

Well, bombsquad - no disrespect intended . . . I just hate these kinda unfounded allegations.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Martinxmart(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
For me, i don't just listen to dance and trash stuff like Timaya, Terry G and other wack stars. I listen to songs that makes good sense that is why my best musician ever was never a Nigeria but rather an African American 2pac Amaru Shakur. For Nigeria artist, i can only listen to but a few of them like faze, M.I, style plus, Asa and few others. I like artist who are able to arrange their lyrics to present something real or believable fiction. Nigeria Music Industry is filled with crap artists like sky b and timaya who only have one thougt in their head and what annoys me most is that Nigerians will keep on buying the trash thereby encouraging them to release more crap.

2face is good no doubt but i wonder if the Kell story is true though i never believed the song was real.

Imagine i Nigerian lyric like "pull your polo. Start to kolo" number one trash, 4kasibe, I wonder how many people know the meanin of what he is sayin. What about Konga the herbalist Olu maintain did somethin good with the yahooze album but afterwards, he became a trash artist,
I BELIEVE MI CAN RULE NIGERIAN MUSICK BUT CERTAINLY NOT terry g.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2009
There are a couple of good artistes out there i love that are doing good and making sense, i'm a DJ and my job is to help nigerian artistes and spread their music////,

so far ive been helping and liking,Terry G,Oluwe mawe,Bornstar,Gino no be God,WC and a few others,

I liked tuface before but i believe he has put a very big strain on his carer with this unfortunate mistake
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

I liked tuface before but i believe he has put a very big strain on his carer with this unfortunate mistake

Thundering typhoons in a billion avalanches . . . what mistake?? and what strain did he put on his career??

You're taking this thing too far dude . . . one of these days, you'll ask 2face to produce his birth certificate to enable you believe he's Idibia's son . . .

You and a very few minority are the ones complaining here . . . rod a poll on this thread . . . it ain't even an issue amongst Nigerians.

i'm a DJ and my job is to help nigerian artistes and spread their music////,

You know what?? I also don't believe this.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2009
STUPID NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!

2face is nigeria's best!!
no artist of his calibre will dare use any1s song without his permission!!!!

@poster
use ur common sense and stop thinkn through ur anus!!!!
you should av just come here to promote terry G!

comparing him with 2face shocked haba, are u drunk grin

i like terry G o, infact am in luv with this his "testing microphone" freestyle
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2009
tosinaded@:

Nor mind this guy . . . if you wanna promote an artiste, just come in here and do so without trying to pull another one down . . .

How can anyone compare Terry Pee with 2face?? Terry'll be damned . . . grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2009
tosinaded@:

STUPID NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!

2face is nigeria's best!!
no artist of his calibre will dare use any1s song without his permission!!!!

@poster
use ur common sense and stop thinkn through ur anus!!!!

i like terry G o, infact am in luv with this his "testing microphone" freestyle

Na wa for all these hypertek agents, on what basis are you rating tufraud as nigeria's best??is it on the strength of kennis music promotion,exportation or what??why hasnt he been able to move any muscle since he stopped fucking kenny ogungbe??oh liek now ure gonna tell me you didnt know kenny was gay and that tufraud was his bitch,

You folks are just plain stupid,ignorant and lame,

I have nothing with mr bling bling xcept for the fact i play his songs,but tufraud needs to apologize for trying to play a fast one on nigerians, expecially now that he has been exposed, kels never for once madde a mention of him on stage, matter of fact you shouldve been there at federal palce hotell WC and Dbanj were having a field day, everyone was asking the same question, Where tuface?
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

Na wa for all these hypertek agents, on what basis are you rating tufraudface as nigeria's best?? is it on the strength of

first album platinum
second album platinum
third album platinum!!!!!

tell me who has won the number of international awards he has won in this country!!!!!
not to talk of local.

think with ur brains, not ur anus. . . . . .it makes u sound dumb!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle / What Butt?kim Kardashian Poses Full Frontal N*ked For Paper Magazine Photos / Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.