Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar (8397 Views)

2face Idibia Is 40yrs Today ( Happy Birthday ) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by mrmetoo1: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2009
I believe this dude is a retard, so pls be gentle with him. The guy claims that for a whole yr we haven't heard anything from Kels talking about doing a collabo with 2face but at the same for that same one yr, we haven't heard R.Kelly say otherwise. Everyone has told him to provide concrete proof but he hasn't been able to do so. He even went as far as calling a man with 5 kids gay and saying Kennis is gay and yet he talks about facts. Every concrete proof that has been provided from the other side of his argument has been dismissed by him. As was said the video posted previously, if you don't have people talking shit about u then u're not doing something right. So my people, allow this retarded hater its actually not his fault.

But seriously bombsquad, how u think say person like 2face go steal R.Kelly song and kels for neva sue him ass? As u talk say e no shout him name for stage, the guy shout say person dey steal him song? Abi u wan talk say R Kelly no know say naija artist put am for song. I no know wetin 2face do u o but no be correct thing to spoil something wey person don use hard work build. Dude focus on ur career, whatever it is, and stop trying to bring down someone that has worked to get to where he is.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 07, 2009
@poster, please what have you been smoking

i would like to smoke a little
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by ladykool(f): 2:25am On Jul 07, 2009
Emad:

i think there shd be a special forum for Tubaba
i don tire e own for this nairaland
very soon e go be na say tubaba don rape girl
thank oo cuz the way this foolish ppl are attacking the poor guy is just too much!! sad
me i tire oo for this tuface issue plss u ppl should just let him be for once sad

@poster
u are the most illetrate mumu i have come across in a really long time shocked
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tolala(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2009
i think the problem with the poster is that he doesnt believe others are making a head way in their career cos his dj ambition is not getting him where he desire, he doesnt know how big 2 face is cos he still cant phantom how an ordinary festac boi can turn out that big all over the world, HE IS THE FACE OF AFRICAN MUSIC, OK I NEED TO ADD ASA TOO.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Amilli(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2009
Its one official fact 2face never did a song wit kells , i know of a website where you could get Accapella versions wit the instrumental for a particular song all u need do is edit , u could copy the voice of the artist and sample it on ur beat ,i got a few tracks of myself ft lil wayne . .amazing init
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tolala(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2009
can we have the website?
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Genuflect(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2009
@tolala Go to jamglue.com. Dem plenty die for there. Instrumentals and Acapella
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by baslone: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
Yea,maybe na their Neyo get him own version of "a milli"!!!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by westcodes(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2009
Let common sense prevail here, remember how hyped Tu(fraud)face collabos always are, Even with Reggie Rockstone, the one with Bennieman was pointless yet it was shoved down our mouth till it sounded good, His collaboration with R Kelly is a big scam, he is great artiste nevertheless but common, why didnt he show up at the show At least for recongnition sake, Not every artiste present at the show was billed to perform, remember how he neva left bennieman's said for a min now why hide away from the king himself, Lets be open minded, no body is pulling anybody down, Shank and Akon collabo, thats an example of a legit collaboration,
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2009
I am happy to see that reasonable people are finally sharing their two cents on this thread, the truth cannot be kept concealed forever, everything must come to the surface eventually, RIP MJ, We dont need the likes of shalamar's and tu-frauds, we need more MJ's.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by triistar86: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2009
Bombsquad, Seriously dude did 2baba collect you lolly? Just wondering why you would just decide to dedicate all your energy to pulling dis guy down.
Okay we have heard 2baba better still [s] Tufraud innocent idibia is A Crook and Liar[/s].  Thank you very much for the info.
So please can we all rest now!!!! Aarrrrghhhh
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2009
westcodes:

Let common sense prevail here, remember how hyped Tu(fraud)face collabos always are, Even with Reggie Rockstone, the one with Bennieman was pointless yet it was shoved down our mouth till it sounded good,

How hyped were his collabos? Was it as hyped as the Faze/Akon collabo that never saw the light of day?? Did anyone even hype the ones he did with Reggie Rockstone and Beenieman?

His collaboration with R Kelly is a big scam, he is great artiste nevertheless but common, why didnt he show up at the show At least for recongnition sake, Not every artiste present at the show was billed to perform, remember how he neva left bennieman's said for a min now why hide away from the king himself, Lets be open minded, no body is pulling anybody down, Shank and Akon collabo, thats an example of a legit collaboration,

You won't spew these nonsense if you had tasked your brain cells a lil' bit . . . just pause for a few seconds to do this - it ain't that hard . . .

Even if he did not turn up for a show, so that translates to him running away?? Jeez, Nigeria is hopeless if your type is what we have as citizens . . . are you losing your mind?? What if he was billed for another show?? 2face is not a small/unknown artiste that'll steal a song from R.Kelly so brazenly . . .

If y'all say that R.Kelly did not record in the studio with him, it's understandable . . . but y'all are saying he stole the song . . . it's glaring that he only laced his voice over R.Kelly's song . . . and he musta done it with Kels' permission . . .

Why is it so difficult for illiterates like you to simply think logically?? You don't need to go to school to do this.

triistar86:

Bombsquad, Seriously dude did 2baba collect you lolly? Just wondering why you would just decide to dedicate all your energy to pulling dis guy down.
Okay we have heard 2baba better still [s] Tufraud innocent idibia is A Crook and Liar[/s]. Thank you very much for the info.
So please can we all rest now!!!! Aarrrrghhhh

The guy's a mule . . . common sense is as far to him as Heaven is from the Earth . . . he thinks he can propagate a personal vendetta against an artiste that's busy doing his bizniz . . . as long as I'm around, I'll keep puncturing holes in his ill-conceived theory.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2009
Bamsyle,im sure you received the same PM i did, so for respect to the mods and the beautiful establishment they have going on here i will refrain from abuses and insults and stay on top of facts and points like i always did until you veered the thread the other way, I know you are very pained that tufraud is finally exposed, i can read the pain in your words but dont fret, You are probably a friend of his or a beneficiary of hypertek largesse, i feel ur pain bro, Dont worry,i'll give you a signed complimentary card to MOHITS, Dbanj would be happy to have you,youre not bad for PR, You just need some refresher courses.

Back to the point, We are not saying tu-fraud stole the r.kelly song ,what is been enfercised on this thread is that the collabo is unofficial,unoriginal,and hence does not qualify in this same regard as tu had us believe, There's nothing unheard of if a musician picks up an artiste's data and sings on it and obtains from the artiste's label what could be termed 'approval for use of old material for editing' whereby the artiste might not even know at all and when he hears the song or finds out later,his people inform him that the person has paid a paltry sum for the minor use of the song, it's even more like love and respect to the artiste, but when you deceivingly and cunningly attempt to deceive an entire country cum contiment into believing that what you have is an official,authorized and original collaboration with an international artiste of r-kelly's repute when that is not cleary the case,you have committed a felony to your people ,brought shame and disrepute to your country and unknowingly brought an untimely end to what could have been termed a blossoming career,

Tu has failed a nation,and more a continent, he has ended his own career and i just hope we dont have another majek fashek in the making.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Martinxmart(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2009
You'll know what suprises me most about this so called Kelly and 2face duo? Kelly never sang a single verse in that song and i wonder how a star like r kelly would do chorus for 2face. I mean 2face sang 3 verses and r kelly did the chorus but that is totally not r kelly's style. Even in Make it rain remix, he did a little rap and we'll know that kells isn't a rapper but he did it and did the bridge between rick ross's verse and joey crack's verse, I wonder why he couldn't take a single verse from 2face crap studio edit. All 2face lovers try and explain why r kelly couldn't take a single verse in that song? Or maybe kelly had a mouth problem, RUBBISH, :-) 2face is a bloody Liar.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Martinxmart(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2009
Maybe he did it with Kells permission who knows, One think for sure is that That chorus is an old silent track of r kelly, I'm not kell or 2face's producer but i know that song wasn't from a studio duo but rather a studio edit.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tolala(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2009
poster i will like to curse u on behalf of 2 face, why,u said u will refrain from insults but still u continued to insult 2 baba by calling him 2 fruad, i thereby refer you to the book of malakai in the bible, go and take your share of the curse there that is meant for enemies of progress like you.OLO SI OLORI BURUKU, OTA ALE NNI MA DEYIN, moderator notice that i only called him what he is!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by dammiecool(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2009
2face had d chance 2 clear d controversy surrounding his collabo with R kelly with kellys visit 2 naija but 2 face was no where 2 be found near kelly n trust naija artist if he really had a collabo with kelly I sure say 2 baba go find hin way 2 kelly no matter how tight it is.
@ least 2 prove 2 d whole world dat d collabo is real cool
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2009
@bombsquad

You need to learn the basics of communication . . . all the names I've called you here are not insults . . . calling someone what he portrays himself to be is different from insulting the person . . . you've created an impression of a daftie with your posts on this thread so what's wrong with calling you by ya name??

Which points and facts have you presented?? You just came in here to hurl garbage that's better suited for your toilet . . . it would've been better if you opened a thread with titles like "Why Did 2face Not Show Up At The This Day Show??", "Flex Was not An Original Collabo" and stuff . . . but when you open a thread on one of the most hardworking music acts in your country calling him names like "fraud", "crook", and "liar", then what you sow is what you reap . . . you can't open fire on someone and expect not to get fired yaself.

And all along, your theories and opinions are very senseless . . . I see no iota of sense in what you've been saying all along . . . I respect intelligence, not mediocrity . . . it's very irritating when someone argues without nous or common sense . . . all you needed was to state your OPINION (and don't label it as "fact"wink in a sensible/nice manner . . . you'll have received nice responses . . . but you carelessly put ya ringworm-infested nose in a bee hive, so why complain if you get stung??

Anyone reading such asinine comments like this would know that there's sumn wrong with ya mental faculties:

Back to the point, We are not saying tu-fraud stole the r.kelly song ,what is been enfercised on this thread is that the collabo is [b]unofficial,unoriginal,[/b]and hence does not qualify in this same regard as tu had us believe, There's nothing unheard of if a musician picks up an artiste's data and sings on it and obtains from the artiste's label what could be termed 'approval for use of old material for editing' whereby the artiste might not even know at all and when he hears the song or finds out later,his people inform him that the person has paid a paltry sum for the minor use of the song, it's even more like love and respect to the artiste, but when you deceivingly and cunningly attempt to deceive an entire country cum contiment into believing that what you have is an official,authorized and original collaboration with an international artiste of r-kelly's repute when that is not cleary the case,you have committed a felony to your people ,brought shame and disrepute to your country and unknowingly brought an untimely end to what could have been termed a blossoming career,

Tu has failed a nation,and more a continent, he has ended his own career and i just hope we dont have another majek fashek in the making.

Read the emboldened parts over and over again and tell me you were in a right frame of mind when you typed 'em . . . a man laces his voice over someone else's and you say he has committed felony, failed his nation, etc?? And all these without even waiting for the whole scenario to play itself out??

At this point it should even be clear to you that I'm just having fun rappin' my knuckles into that fat head of yours . . . oh, so you think I'll condescend to have a dumbass argument with you? I ain't the type to waste my time arguing with retards . . . someone that spells "emphasised" as "enfercised" . . . a DJ cum barrister . . . grin grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2009
Martinxmart:

Maybe he did it with Kells permission who knows,

Exactly how I expect any right-thinking person to reason . . . I'm happy you added this to what you had earlier typed . . . whether you pour vituperations on 2face or not, fact remains that none of you lot knows for now whether or not he did it with his permission . . . how old is the song?? Ain't it too early to jump to conclusions?? Calling him a crook and a liar all cos he didn't show up at the airport to welcome Kel?? What if Kels later makes an announcement to affirm his endorsement of the track??

Open your eyes and reason well . . . don't be dragged into whatever issue bumsquad might have with 2face . . . he has already told us he's a DJ . . . prolly he expects 2face to pay him the usual peanuts he receives for spinnin' artistes' tracks but this hasn't been forthcoming . . . grin grin

tolala:

poster i will like to curse u on behalf of 2 face, why,u said u will refrain from insults but still u continued to insult 2 baba by calling him 2 fruad, i thereby refer you to the book of malakai in the bible, go and take your share of the curse there that is meant for enemies of progress like you.OLO SI OLORI BURUKU, OTA ALE NNI MA DEYIN, moderator notice that i only called him what he is!

grin grin grin

The dork has just been making a nuisance of himself all along . . . no one is even saying R.Kelly went to the studio to record with him . . . all I'm tryna tell the dolt is that he musta obtained R.Kelly's permission to use the track . . . it's not sumn new - a lotta artistes do it . . . I'm sure the loony hasn't listened to Shaggy's version . . . and someone else was still over-flogging the fact that Kels did not drop a verse . . . as if we do not know undecided

It's really irritating when morons flood a forum to spread their diseased theories . . . one of the things I hate most in life is when a person is daft . . . how can someone carry such a heavy thing called a brain in his head and not put it to use?? Calling someone a crook and a liar based on unfounded theories??

The dumbo coulda articulated his points better but he's only been rambling here like an autistic kid.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by triistar86: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
bombsquad:

Back to the point, We are not saying Tu-fraud stole the r.kelly song ,what is been enforced on this thread is that the Colby is unofficial,unoriginal,and hence does not qualify in this same regard as Tu had us believe, There's nothing unheard of if a musician picks up an artiste's data and sings on it and obtains from the artiste's label what could be termed approval for use of old material for editing whereby the artiste might not even know at all and when he hears the song or finds out later,his people inform him that the person has paid a paltry sum for the minor use of the song, it's even more like love and respect to the artiste, but when you deceivingly and cunningly attempt to deceive an entire country cum condiment into believing that what you have is an official,authorized and original collaboration with an international artiste of r-Kelly's repute when that is not Clary the case,you have committed a felony to your people ,brought shame and disrepute to your country and unknowingly brought an untimely end to what could have been termed a blossoming career,

Tu has failed a nation,and more a continent, he has ended his own career and i just hope we dint have another Maje Fisher in the making.
Bombsquad, please how old are you? At this point if you are actually what you have portrayed yourself to be on a this thread in real life, then you need serious help, U have gone past voicing your opinions to brutalizing an individuals image. Even if he really did offend you or caused you pains how about you call him up or better still go meet up with him and unleash your annoyance on him rather than coming on NIL and spewing all dis garbage. Do you know what felony really is? Do you know what it means and takes to fail a nation? Please explain to me how suddenly his career has ended? And please one more thing how would just a single song in a 19track classic album result in all these at the same time?
Guy ease off 2baba, and stop being highly irrational.
Lest I forget you really suck at spellings hence You have failed your teachers, the schools u ever attended and more importantly you have failed yourself, For God sake dude NL has spell check use it!!!!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2009
With respect to lalaboi,because i unlike my contemporary bamsyle i have respect for authority and also unlike his friend tufraud i believe in doing things the legal way and not deceiving and conniving people, so i would keep to my promise of not degenerating this into an insult arena but still maintain my facts and points like i always have and with the same veracity and strength that papa God has given me, God,i thank you for your grace,i thank you for the wisdon you have given me,and i also thank you for allowing me able to see through tufraud,his gang and their antics,

I believe i have made my point clear on this thread, The citizens have spoken,many have expressed their disappointments ,a lot have shown their pity,secret id's and friends of tufraud have staged their propaganda but to the glory of god this was not to overshadow the truth, Light will always shine no matter how darkness tries to reign, the truth will always prevail as it has done once again in this thread all to the Glory of god ,unfortunately to the detriment of the Nigerian brand,but definitely to the benefit of humanity.

Thank you all for your ears, God bless you all including the secret id's,hypertek staff,beneficiaries of hypertek largesse,and the entire general public, may the nigerian force remain with you, Where tufraud has failed us,i am of the strong conviction that others will redeem us,

So in the face of all this pain and dissapointment,please remain Proudly Nigerian.

Bamsyle:

@ . . . someone that spells "emphasised" as "enfercised" . . . . grin grin grin

it's actually EMPHASIZED bro, i deal with so many words everyday so i make mistakes atimes, nooone has the monopoly of knowledge, but only a few of us usally have a strong sense of patriotizm
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
[size=40pt]felony[/size]

sum1 gave birth to this human cry cry
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by kaypumpin2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2009
It's amazing how this thread reached this number of page.

Really amazing. . . . . . . undecided
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2009
kay_pumpin:

It's amazing how this thread reached this number of page.

Really amazing. . . . . . . undecided

The reason is quite simple . . . agreed that the thread is daft . . . and ought to have died at page 1 . . . but some folks love to thump dafties in their heads . . . just to drive home some hard truths . . .

It's for the fun of it . . . lighten up bruv and laugh all the way . . . grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by mrmetoo1: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
Wow this guy is really daft, he said he deals with many words a day thats the reason he made a mistake. . .OMG!!! That has to be one of the most retarded statements I've ever heard or read in my life. Dude u need to provide a simple thing called proof and if u don't have it STFU, honestly!!! Many threads have been created and many articles written on this topic that has proven the legitimacy of the collabo but if you now have something solid contrary to all that, then pls show us. You keep talking about how u don't want to degenerate to abuses yet you keep calling a honest, hard working man a fraud. Dude you're doing more harm to yourself than good because there are curses for people like you.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by baslone: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2009
westcodes:

why didnt he show up at the show

It amuses me when people keep saying 2face has to
be at the R.kelly show. Infact that's one of the dumbest
statements I have read on Nairaland in a while.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by sley4life(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
Mr bombsquad. u de ask question& dey reply the question urself. Na only u get this room
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by sley4life(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2009
bombsquad. I despise ur point. Though there are part i dont like wit 2face but u need to give tangible reason when making arguement. Ur points hold no ground. U cant wish any1 downfall by making ill comments.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2009
I don't know.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bjmighty(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2009
i have seen tuface and rkelly's picture online but i cant remember where i saw it. the mumu wey post this comment should think with his head not his anus.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by 1luvkipsus: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2009
My people,

this visit by R-kelly wouldve been the best opportunity for 2face to show us just how official and legitimate his collabo was, but what do we have??Tu-baba as he is fondly called is nowhere to be found, no where to be found at all, i see a lot of mohits crew but no hypertek, what a failure, went to bring fake song for us to believe not knowing that naija has wakey more than all that fraud,

my pple,we shall not accept junk and fraud no more!!!

This is evil and typical of the Nigerian "pull him down" syndrome.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by sley4life(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2009
bombsquad. The way u want to bring someone reputation down with ur ill comment it shall turn back to u. U ar agent of failure. You should hang urself in shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Butt?kim Kardashian Poses Full Frontal N*ked For Paper Magazine Photos / Anthony Joshua Sister Janet Celebrates Her Brother Rematch Win, Shares Photo / Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.