Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar (8396 Views)

2face Idibia Is 40yrs Today ( Happy Birthday ) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Grizzly(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2009
Y'all are blind FOOLS!
Your senses are prolly on vacation, and you are enslaved to sentiment.
If tu-face did a collabo with r-kelly (a world reknown multi-talented music superstar) for fu*ck sake we should see pictures on the net.
All you who are bombing the poster should post a pic or a vid as proof or simply shut ur foul orifices. FOOLS!
When he did a collabo with Wyclef and Bennie, dint we know?
Isnt it curious that r-kelly was limited to a monotonous one-liner (flex or sex or wateva the hell was being said, which incidentally i've heard him saying on a totally different song) no verse of his own. He could've done a song with kels, but we want proof. Or isnt that wat the porter is asking for?
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Genuflect(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2009
@Grizzly The poster is not asking for proof since he has concluded that 2 face is a thief or didn't you see the title of the thread? What others are tryna say to the dude is don't jump to conclusions especially where there is no concrete proof. By the way, Bamsyle you straight killing 'em.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by biola44: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2009
;d ;d
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by rushka: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2009
Guys leave 2Face and have a look at this new guy on the block .He will definatly give 2Face a run for his money !!! stkool is the new freshest thing out on the Nigerian music scene at the moment .Take a look at his website and not some freebie link from myspace or u tube, www.stkoolmusic.com.You will be amazed !!! tell me if i am wrong
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by phemnahs(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2009
idiots, what will you call this

Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by phemnahs(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
And you 2face haters can now finally keep quiet[img][/img]end of story

Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by baslone: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
Abeg, I no fit shout!!!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Grizzly(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2009
Thats wat the Zap u should have done since. Moreova, like i said the song is crap. Kelly has sang that song before with someone else
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by SeanT21(f): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2009
2Face fans are a very emotional bunch.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by ladykool(f): 3:27am On Jul 10, 2009
me i don tire for all this tuface palava ahhhhh plsss leave him alone!! the pic below is evidence enuff to shut u guys the hell up!
SeanT21:

2Face fans are a very emotional bunch.
yes oo they just keep on attacking the poor guy for no reason wetin u want us to do
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by sley4life(m): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2009
phemnahs, thanx for the pics. The poster is an idiot for trying to dent 2face image. He doesnt have anything doing than to paint someone image bad. Its people like him that go to thick forest to hunt for animals. He should shut his stinking mouth if he doesnt know anything to do. I wish this thread is deleted. If it was a developed world 2face will sue nairaland for making them allow an image denter to make such post
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Genuflect(m): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2009
@Grizzly Who doesn't know Kels sang that song with Shaggy? Does it matter? That's not the first time it has been done. As long as you are granted permission, there's nothing wrong with it. Besides Grizzly, Tosin already posted that pix on the 2nd page.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by eleshin(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2009
who God has bless no man can curse.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by phemnahs(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2009
eleshin:

who God has bless no man can curse.
Now haters, keep quiet, the dude is going places. His talent pass naija self
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2009
Genuflect:

@Grizzly Who doesn't know Kels sang that song with Shaggy? Does it matter? That's not the first time it has been done. As long as you are granted permission, there's nothing wrong with it. Besides Grizzly, Tosin already posted that pix on the 2nd page.

he prob didnt even go through the thread before, posting!!!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by youngdee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2009
I WAS WONDERING WHY THEY KEEP HATING ON TU FACE THEN I REALIZED IF YOU ARE SUPER STAR AND NO ONE IS HATING ON U, THEN TRUST ME, YOU ARE NOT YET A SUPER STAR, SO HATERZ, KEEP ON HATING, AII?
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by binhozie(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2009
Wateva
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Hanoobaba(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2009
R kelly is the real crook, tuface should have been more careful when he was signing the deal for the song. A clause was placed in the deal that the deal will not be binding in the US so that gave kels the advantage to make a remix of the song without compensating 2face the real owner. Now if you were 2face would you want to see his face at all
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lalaboi(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2009
Hanoobaba:

R kelly is the real crook, tuface should have been more careful when he was signing the deal for the song. A clause was placed in the deal that the deal will not be binding in the US so that gave kels the advantage to make a remix of the song without compensating 2face the real owner. Now if you were 2face would you want to see his face at all

grin grin Do you know by any chance know what this thread is about??
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by prudentcy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2009
[b]the r-kelly deal was made possible by mr toyin subair the CEO of HiTV,chaka demus and pliers were made possible by a friend of ours who lives in chicago.The truth is that they actually featured me in their album but allowed me to also use the track in my own album".
"one thing about r-kelly is that i'm lucky.In most cases,he produces just the beat for some people without his voice,and yet he takes the credit for producing such track.Even at that,the owner of the album is happy and shows respect.But in Nigeria here,we always like to put sentiments into issues.They want to see me jumping around the stage with r-kelly before they believe that truly r-kelly was involved in the production.It's not easy easy to get r-kelly to produce beat and do other stuffs for me.For me,its a huge achievement to have featured r-kelly in my album.I dont really care what people say because they try to belittle you by saying why didnt he do a verse or whatsoever.But my brother,i'm cool with his level of involvement.I wrote my lyrics.He produced and provided the hook".
2face idibia.
page 2,saturday vanguard,july 11,2009.[/b]
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2009
Aiight . . . nice to see that NL has got some reasonable peops after all . . .

BTW, where's the friggin' dolt that started this thread?? I'm in the mood to wallop a thick skull . . . grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by phemnahs(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2009
Exactly dude, where is that bombastic bombsquad?
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lalaboi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
He's busy wishing he never started the thread! lol grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by phemnahs(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2009
God save him, i for finish him the 2 face way grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by hamjola: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2009
What more can i say,a very sweet ending.We should not be happy in bringing our stars down .we should always try to put them in line and respect them for what they r doing. Its not easy to be a star.So all u player haters go and sin no more!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by switch47(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ALL

TU FACE FOR PRESIDENT!!  TU FACE ROCKS!!!  TU FACE IS THE BEST!! HE IS DA BOMB!! HE IS THE KING!! TU FACE IS THE AFRICAN KING!!  TU FACE FOR LIFE!! TU FACE FOR ETERNITY!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by MSI1: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
THE POSTER IS JUST A LOW-LIFE.

BECAUSE YOU CAN SIT BEHIND ONE FINANCE PAID 34K DELL LAPTOP DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN WRITE TRASH ABOUT PEOPLE THAT ALL YOUR FAMILY COMBINED CAN NEVER BE A MILLIONTH AS PAID, FAMOUS AND FAVORED.

PEOPLE LIKE THIS MAKES NAIRALAND.COM A WASTE OF TIME.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by MSI1: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2009
2 for life!!!!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by binhozie(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
MS aka Mr Stupid no 1 must you type in capital letters
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by suxes2005(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2009
When are we going to start celebrating our own STARS? If he is a liar, then you too should go and lie and bring something out and stop speaking ,

Please apply your heart to wisdom.

SHALOM
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Hanoobaba(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2009
Some peopoe are dickheads, how do you expect Channel 0 or MTV to play a track which has no official video yet. Its just like requesting for Dbanj's Fall in love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle / Anthony Joshua Sister Janet Celebrates Her Brother Rematch Win, Shares Photo / What Butt?kim Kardashian Poses Full Frontal N*ked For Paper Magazine Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.